• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much weed do you smoke?

15 years in the past it was like up to 3 pipe bowls a night usually less
Currently hemp seed is all' i ha e...few seeds munching

i'll take a few hits off a blunt several times a week when i'm drinking 40s with people.

I go through on average an oz in about 7-10 days...
unlimited great medicinal buds and chronic pain will do that if you really dont wanna be on painkillers anymore

During the school year I smoke 2-3 times a week with friends, typically a fat joint or 2 sticky bowls per session.

During the summer I would smoke 2-3 times a day

Everyday 2-4 times, aprox. .4 to .8 a day. Year 3 so far.

Not to dissimilar to me, feel way dumber yet? I definitely do, but then I am doing a sciency mathsy degree and I might just not be as smart as I thought I was, but I'm pretty sure weed has something to do with it.

At least a bowl a day cuz it keeps the doctors away, but on weekend or fridays or when I'm with friends anywhere from .5 personal to 3.5

Very, very rarely.

Before yesterday I hadn't smoked since early 2013.

Rarely...last time I smoked weed was on January, and before that,I smoked on july

Like, none. I used to smoke all the time, and then I dropped out of school and suddenly it wasn't available to me anymore. I'll occasionally smoke a bowl with friends when they come to my house, but it hasn't been happening much lately. I wish I wasn't broke. :\

As of recently getting an apartment, car, and girlfriend, plus other drugs has cut my 3 oz a month habit to maybe a half oz a month.

I smoke daily, no set routine, but I go through roughly 7 grams a week.

I'd say on a weekly basis, I go throuh around 10-14 grams of pot. Whenever I smoke with others I tend to smoke a lot more than I would on my own so it adds up. on a daily basis i probably have about 1-2g a day.

However, I consume cannabis in most of the available methods on a regular basis, including edibles, concentrates and tinctures, so that estimate was a crude tranlation of what the total cannabis content was. In flowers i only buy like 6-7 grams a week.

I smoke an eighth in 1-2 weeks (most of my smoking is alone), usually about 10 days or so. A year and a half ago I'd smoke at least a gram a day, starting a couple hours after waking up (if that), I needed to smoke twice as much for a high & it lasted all of 45 minutes. Less really is more, I'm still using daily but at this level my tolerance isn't too bad & the high actually lasts like it's supposed to.

around 3 joints per week.
That does go up when i get some xtc or 3mmc, i smoke 4/5 joints easily whilst tripping balls.
There are large periods where i dont smoke at all, like 2 months in, 2 months out.

i smoke all day everyday frm the minute my eyes open till the min they close.. i even pay somebody to blow smoke in my face when im asleep.. been like this for 69 years.. roughly about 132 grams a day.. only the worlds best hydro indoor super frosty og white bubblegum grape kush too!