• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much weed do you smoke?

couple times a week - usually only after drinking; usually with friends/at a party. have drank+smoked on my own before though (*sob* hahaha). I smoke very little each time; very low tolerance. A gram lasts me about a month.

Well you're also combining it with alcohol, that always amplifies the impairment.

I just smoke for the taste so ya know like 4or5 grams buds and two or so grams bubblehash/wax

Less than the sensible man above me, being a student and that, along with the shocking prices.

Get a tenbag every few weeks, lucky for it to be a gram; and that is why I no longer buy weed.

quarter a week of top shelf is for just me that i keep at home for when i wake up and/or smokin alone after coming home at night and etc.
when i smoke with friends we pick up a whole new sack

like what ppl say previously i try to conserve alot of weed cus money dont grow on trees mang

Money doesn't that's true, but you know what does ;)?

Hx_ Same here, although if you get a gram as a ben you aren't just pleased, you're fucking ecstatic. Moved to london and got the number of a guy. Not allowed to say prices on BL but lets just its small enough that the smallest amount he sells is a 40.... Fuck london man... This is bullshit. Yes it's chronic stuff, but at these prices a cocaine habbit genuinly wouldn't cost that much more.....

Money doesn't that's true, but you know what does ;)?

Hx_ Same here, although if you get a gram as a ben you aren't just pleased, you're fucking ecstatic. Moved to london and got the number of a guy. Not allowed to say prices on BL but lets just its small enough that the smallest amount he sells is a 40.... Fuck london man... This is bullshit. Yes it's chronic stuff, but at these prices a cocaine habbit genuinly wouldn't cost that much more.....

Bet thats for an eight, London is stuuuupid prices, Bristol is the only city I've found so far not to be a ripoff.

Didn't realise the rest of BL has a no prices policy, eadd just has a no bulk rule. 8(

My old physics teacher did he say he had fun at uni in Bristol

I wonder why Bristol's cheaper than everywhere else though, I would have thought Britain's small enough for it just to matter who you know rather than where you are, so far really not the case in London. It's not just us uni kids getting shit draws, my sister's boyfriend who's 7 years older than me and grew up in London gets the same as us, maybe a bit better cause the size is better but the guy actually does 20s

Last edited:
usually pick up 30s about once every three weeks and that will last me a while, very fortunate to have an incredibly good dealer who is also a very decent guy who i count as a trusted friend

My bud intake nowadays varies so much from week to week. About a year ago I seriously cut back the amount I smoked due to the fact that I would always get anxiety about my opiate use after smoking unless I had some benzos in the mix. Took a 6 week break at the end of march '12. But to attempt to answer the question I'd say for the past 6 months I've probably smoked .7 per week on average. From '08 to early '12 I smoked about an 4-7 grams a week depending on how much cash my friends and I had to blow.

daily, i take to hits from the bowl to get me going in the morning then i usually smoke a little bit between jobs during the day and then the rest of my morning bowl when i get home and play some COD to chill from the day. then me and my girl have one for dinner. i also go to college and do online courses and if i know im gonna be on the comp. working all night ill smoke a little but just to keep me relaxed and able to concentrate.

I usually just have a few bongs at night to put me to sleep, a bit more at weekends but still, not a lot

I've only went three days with out cannabis in the last 12 years