• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much weed do you smoke?

Lol jk i cut down alot over the months now only one hit every now n then but back in my heavy smoking days id say around a gram and a half a day plus whtever friends had

I have been smoking spice lately and progressed lately to 39 grams in five days. Now I'm withdrawling because I ran out and it SUCKS!

I have been smoking spice lately and progressed lately to 39 grams in five days. Now I'm withdrawling because I ran out and it SUCKS!

~8g of Spice a day? Lol, so all that does is prepare me for the next thread about synth'-related headaches and medical issues on the forum.

Slow down, dude.

One or 2 hits in the evening nowadays unless its the weekend and I have absolutely nothing going on. Then Ill smoke maybe a half gram throughout the day, my current tolerance allows me to be thoroughly satisfied with one hit every couple hours. I just made a quarter ounce of regular green last almost 2 weeks, which was unheard of for me 3 or 4 months ago.

Bout an eighth of flowers and 2g wax a week, been smoking 6 years and my use has gone up like crazy since iv been getting the big bux

Twice a week. I like keeping all sorts of drug use in moderation, same goes for nicotine.

It really depends on what I'm doing each day, but I'd say I smoke about one gram per day by myself, give or take. When I smoke with friends and don't have much to do other than to hangout and chill, my usage goes up significantly.

Started with regularity around 15, smoking every weekend (friday and saturday night.) I used to smoke from 17 (when I got my first oz) to 19 daily, anywhere from one raw-sized joint to multiple large bong hits, depending on circumstance.

From about 20 to now (22) I smoke rarely. Once or twice a month.

Pot doesn't appeal to me like it used to. I still enjoy it more than almost any other drug as well, for some reason I just don't desire it.

On average, I smoke one roll-up (pure) no more than once a week during the spring, summer and autumn months. During winter I seem to not want any. If I was to smoke daily, I think I would lose interest in it completely as it needs to have a novelty feel to it.

it depends on the day, but on average, i'd say i tend to smoke 4-8 blunts (not necessarily large ones probably in the range of 0.5g-1g each), sometimes going a little higher. granted, i don't buy what people tend to refer to as "dro" in this locale; i buy what is more often referred to as 'reggie', and it tends to work just fine for me. i don't really see the point in purism; i prefer to have high grade stuff only on occasion. plus i also tend to consume large amounts of tobacco, so, i get used to the whole ritual of smoking, and smoking blunts tends to help with that. i will say that one gram of the high grades definitely does not lend to having a lot of them; with the lower grade, i can almost smoke like i consume tobacco.

So much that I feel like it's some kind of achievement that I haven't smoked any for two days.

So much that I feel like it's some kind of achievement that I haven't smoked any for two days.

i feel like i've crossed oceans in a carboard box after not smoking for a day. like not even 24hrs, just having to wait until the evening.

None.

But when I did I smoked about a g per day like 5-10 times per day.
The last 6-8 months of smoking I was at like one hit of chron usually 1-5 days per week.

medicated 24/7

I go through about a gram or 2 a day cuz I smoke consistently from when I wake up until I fall a sleep even if I am working it makes life bearable im deal with all the stupid fucks out there and I am able to focus in on shit way better and get more shit done wen I'm medicated

Last edited:
Felt like I should update on my thc intake. Have switched almost entirely over to smoking hash, usually in the form of shatter or crumble, sometimes just wax. Full time dabbing is not for the light of heart.

Thought this isnt fully by choice mind you, I still love my flower bud. We just get really great prices on quantity hash that is top notch, but the bud in our area fluctuates in prices and quality. So its actually cheaper to dab all day.

And i do.