How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stellas are long gone brotha!

How high: took a shitload of pseudophed close to 1g like 800 or 900 i had 120 mg pills. and feelin a lil speedy now.

And im high on spice resin. Luls.

30 mg of oxy and 50 mg of diphenhydramine...and it's probably just about time for another 30 mg of oxy. I've had some bad times with oxy in the past, but damn opiates, I just keep coming back to them. I guess that's just the nature of the thing...

Real high on spice but i smoked some weed today too and i was like wtf why am i not smoking purple kush? So i think im gona go with some kush from now on.

Heading home to IV a nice half bag of good dope.... Yeah pills are such a waste of money.. Have to keep my habit in check and I will!

^^ I feel ya, pills are starting to cost me a fucking fortune....thinking about switching over to H, although IV ain't for me - I have a severe phobia of needles o.0 Can't hardly bear getting shots at the doctor's, let alone shooting myself up...

Im actually too high right now

%)

I'm hoping you mean from Spice?

I was hoping to join team nod tonight but, it just wasn't in the cards I guess. Plus, low on weed and I feel like opiates and cannabis mix well. I am stoned though, made use of some hash crystals I had, and took 1mg xanax with 50mg benadryl (half for sleep, half to combat the fact that my foot swelled up huge due to an allergic reaction to mosquitos, and I still cannot see the bones in the top of my foot.)

yeah i did not want to IV but snorted and did not feel a thing. so went back to IV.

I'm hoping you mean from Spice?

I was hoping to join team nod tonight but, it just wasn't in the cards I guess. Plus, low on weed and I feel like opiates and cannabis mix well. I am stoned though, made use of some hash crystals I had, and took 1mg xanax with 50mg benadryl (half for sleep, half to combat the fact that my foot swelled up huge due to an allergic reaction to mosquitos, and I still cannot see the bones in the top of my foot.)

Hey it was spice! :) its been like 50 dayz at least since i used black, over 7weeks!!! Doin good :)

How have you been pc? Your foot any better?

Thanks mayne i appreciate it.

How high is North America?

Im on 160mg adderall n spice feeling great stimulated yet relaxed clear headed.

Oxy for breakfast lunch and dinner today. Currently sipping some coffee and smoking a cig, relaxing. Today is a good day.

Heading home to IV a nice half bag of good dope.... Yeah pills are such a waste of money.. Have to keep my habit in check and I will!

We all know alot of pills are a waste of money but when you turn to the needle, arent you trading in less money for the most high with tolerance. I mean, you trade your tolerance in, it sky rockets to where it is very hard to ever get it down, if not ever.

I rather keep paying the high prices of pills & keep the tolerance down for now......

1 Norco+25mgs of Morphine orally

Hey it was spice! :) its been like 50 dayz at least since i used black, over 7weeks!!! Doin good :)

How have you been pc? Your foot any better?

Congrats on the 50+ days man! And yeah, my foot is pretty much fine...except you still can't see all the bones on top of it, but the star tattoo on my foot still looks fine despite being 5 years old, in the sun often, and dealing with episodes of painful swelling. Thankfully, we have drugs like diphenhydramine which manage to take care of the histamine reaction and ibuprofen for the general swelling...they aren't fun but along with an ice pack made my last couple days not so miserable.

@thread: Pretty sober, actually...just 1mg lorazepam and 50mg diphenhydramine (partly for sleep and partly to kill off the remainder of the swelling) with a tiny hit of hash crystals and soon a drop of bud from the bong. Generally, when the weed supply gets this low or runs out, I become a really grumpy and unhappy camper. :!

Sounds like youre runnin low pc! Uh oh ;)

Oh if you wana get freaked out go to DC and read my post in the thread you know youre a junky if v2, last page.

Oh if you wana get freaked out go to DC and read my post in the thread you know youre a junky if v2, last page.

I think you forget I'm a BL mod, so not much is going to freak me out at this point. :\

But, after reading that, wow dude, SUPER congrats on your 50+ days =D

Thanks! :) if i can stay off dope then i think anybody can do it. I was so deep in that lifestyle i thought i couldnt change.

But Im thinkin of being a drug counselor so i can help suffering people get clean.

250 mgs. Methadone. I remember bout 10 yrs back when 1 white 10mg would have me nodding, now I can take 350mg and it still want nod me out, but I do feel nice. Really wish I could my tolerance down!

Status
Not open for further replies.