How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Very nice

Finished the last of the Roxi this morning and then again this afternoon, took some clonazepam. Woke up with a 15mg Adderall IR.

Also smoking and drinking some Miller High Life.

We're almost to 1000 posts!

Just swallowed 60mg of Roxicodone....30mg left for later tonight. Feels good after a 4 day break....

I pissed through too much roxi too quick mang. I had quite a bit. I'm not going to say how much or dicksize but, it should've lasted me at least 5 days and it went 3 so ya.

I'm taking a break for a while especially because my dude will cuff me "whatever you want because you're the only person that pays me when you say you will". That will only end bad. I'm gonna try and take a 3 week break so we'll see how it goes.

I pissed through too much roxi too quick mang. I had quite a bit. I'm not going to say how much or dicksize but, it should've lasted me at least 5 days and it went 3 so ya.

I'm taking a break for a while especially because my dude will cuff me "whatever you want because you're the only person that pays me when you say you will". That will only end bad. I'm gonna try and take a 3 week break so we'll see how it goes.

I know the feeling dude...I always end up binging instead of saving some for later. Only thing keeping me from getting addicted is lack of funds. Anyway good luck on the 3 week break...i hope you make it, I know how intense the cravings can get.

I'm drinking some high life. Johnny, just chill on some subs for a week or two.

What's this "high" you guys are speaking of? I've been chasing this dragon all night, and I can't seem to catch him, no matter how fast I run!

^^ i caught the bastard, nodding nicely on some CDN oxys with some red wine and valium..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kinda like methadone, I think it's the UK, but I've read their dones are alot better, and they dispense pharmaceutical heroin, wish the US would follow suit.

Methadone is Methadone 1mg 1ml, linctus is the standard in the uk
i thought in the US u have LAAM which is a longer acting methadone ?

pharmaceutical heroin was part of British treatment in the late 60s early 70s nowadays it's almost impossible 2 get a Diamorphine Script in the uk.

Methadone is Methadone 1mg 1ml, linctus is the standard in the uk
i thought in the US u have LAAM which is a longer acting methadone ?

pharmaceutical heroin was part of British treatment in the late 60s early 70s nowadays it's almost impossible 2 get a Diamorphine Script in the uk.

Go back and read the bottom of my post I corrected it, it wasn't UK it was Europe, they dispense heptadon and it is more potent than US brands, go to wikipedia and search "methadone " and in about the 4th paragraph it has all the scientifics. Interesting article.

Last edited:
Yea, I feel like I read somewhere that they may bring it over to ATL with the ice.

Watup y'all

I was wondering, should i get ripped to the tits on speed?

I decided, after all, why not?

It's blistering hot in GA today, no way I could do speed or white girl, earlier I took my done dose and right as it kicked in I had to walk nearly a mile in this heat, needless to say after the walk it was like I took nothing, total buzz killer!

Thats interesting heats a buzzkill to y'all cause it hasnt been for me. Maybe im used to it.

Team Nod i am just enjoying my high/speed, planning what to do today

Status
Not open for further replies.