How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
^MMM Stellllaaaaaaaaa so good.

So whats the reason the roll call got cut? Just the obvious reasons I assume?

Hey purple cloud you are like me. I can get nods off of like 15mgs of hydrocodone sometimes. I get extreme euphoria off like 5mgs and I take around 30mgs a day. My body reacts very strange with opiates :) I wish I could handle 2mgs of xanax though...1mg makes me super sleepy.

Yeah I can nod off small amounts of opiates...about 25mgs hydrocodone so I halved the dose for up my rear (I was also too lazy to do a real CWE and last time I tried for more I had a VERY sore anus the next few days), and 2.5mg of oxymorphone actually produces a very pleasant nod too. It took almost 6mg xanax to knock me out the other night, but I think it's tolerance at this point.

Hey purple cloud - have you ever actually withdrawn from benzos? I would of course recommend you have a plan and everything, but it's actually quite easy for about 25-30% of the population. I have come off benzos (sometimes at very high doses) 5-6 times and never had WD symptoms. It's a weird one, and the majority of people get bad WD's, but a substantial minority does not.

Knowing my body, I'll get w/d symptoms...3 years of daily use, at some points heavier than others, I think is enough to cause some issues. If I try to skip taking any at night, I will not sleep at all whatsoever no matter what else I take...that's when I realized this was bad. I have never withdrawn from benzos because I've seemingly kept a constant supply, whether prescribed at the current time or not. But it's inevitably going to happen, and I like benzos, and don't really want to discuss it with a doctor so I will still be able to have them for intense anxiety. I have a handful of 1mg kpins I'm hanging on to that I'm going to try to use to knock my tolerance down a bit. I figure whenever it happens, I'll have BL to help me with the "OMFG I'm withdrawing from benzos"...it's not the physical symptoms that worry me (eh I doubt I'd have a seizure, especially if I stayed on Lamictal since its an anti convulsant) but some of the rebound anxiety ones might be tough to deal with. I've read all sorts of benzo horror stories on BL.

@thread: Had a straight friend over who doesn't partake in anything but alcohol, so tonight has been low-key...a yummy Murphy's earlier with a nice Friday fish fry, my prescribed 2mg ativan throughout the day, and now 1.5mg xanax + 50mg benadryl to help me sleep I hope. And weed. I'm starting to think uncombined drugs (not including psychs, since I'm not a fan) aren't fun anymore, and I need to supplement with something else...

Some Stella A. And some spice. And still feelin the adderall i took at noon. Win.

I am celebrating the end of the world tonight. Theyre sayin the end is near, if you didnt know.

Whats your poison(s) of the evening p_c?

Some Stella A. And some spice. And still feelin the adderall i took at noon. Win.

I am celebrating the end of the world tonight. Theyre sayin the end is near, if you didnt know.

Whats your poison(s) of the evening p_c?

I haven't even been paying attention to that crap since well, it's a load of crap. Tonight was just some weed and nice crystal hash (wish it was more but gotta conserve) and 1.5mg xanax with 50mg benadryl, I think I'll be asleep shortly at this point, it's getting sorta late and I'm bored.

Morning drinking, fighting off the hangover. My family will probably not like what they see when they get here. Oh well...

hey does anyone communicate with the chemist?

if so, let me know i have a few of his belongings and am going out of town for a couple months

hey does anyone communicate with the chemist?

if so, let me know i have a few of his belongings and am going out of town for a couple months

And if you have belongings/going out of town I assume you guys know each other irl? In that case wouldn't you have a phone number or an email address already for him, far beyond our social chatter in a thread about how high we are on BL?

@team nod: I woke up really nauseous after randomly going out later last night, only drinking about 2 and a half pints of beer after not eating all day (didn't feel drunk, but yet I have a headache and my tummy feels like crap), doing a little coke, smoking SOME pot (nowhere near normal amounts) and some randomly thrown in benzos. I'm either getting "old" or my body is just saying "nooo you're done" at this point.

So this morning (now afternoon), 1 mg lorazepam and waiting for this weed to kick in, and hopefully get a bagel in me and coffee and already working on drinking some water. Soo low on weed, right now there seems to be that infamous dry season people post of in CD...never really got stuck with one this bad :\ But that's okay, it'll end eventually, just seems odd when you can't get the one thing that is always everywhere. I bet I wouldn't be having this issue about 3,000 west of here either :!

Sorry for the double post, but I just got a text message from in an ER Tommyboy, and was asked if I could share it with team nod for him: (his exact words)

So, IV Morphine is pretty crazy.

%)

Well it sounds like hes alright ;) so thats good

Team Nod i am sober and enjoying it..:) maybe ill get a rez hit ot sumthin

^MMM Stellllaaaaaaaaa so good.

So whats the reason the roll call got cut? Just the obvious reasons I assume?

Yep if by obvious reasons you mean sourcing. Too many people were getting ripped off and it was only a matter of time before something worse happened. No one really used them as intended anymore anyway. Most people meet other bluelighters from befriending them through posting.

Yeah, Tommyboy's fine, hopefully he's at least enjoyed his day of opiates, heh. He did text me from a hospital bed to post in here so, that shows you all how much he cares about ya :)

TRM, sober and enjoying it? Impossible. Today has been just weed and some benzos, and doing absolutely nothing useful that I really should or could be doing...too much internet time for sure.

Just picked up a few packs of some grrrrreat dope. Time to take a trip to nod nod land!

Cant wait for this weekend! First music fest of the summer! Gonna be face meltin followed by noddin. Lather, rinse, repeat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.