How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally off work, time to add 2mg Xanax to my daily dose(mmt) then maybe a few recreational dones to have a relaxing evening. I really wanna get my tolerance down and this is no way to do it but hey there's always tomorrow, lol. Also got a dilaudid hookup supposed to be coming through but I don't wanna waste em. I know the done will block em so maybe after today I can wean down on dones long enough so I can get the full rush off the dilaudids, if I took only 40 or so mgs done for 2 days that shouldn't block it right?

2mgs of valium (I know it's a really small dose, but I have them for tapering) and a bit of Jack.

Ive been smacked out all night nodding out. That bupe isnt super pleasurable but least it makes me nod :)

I'm gonna have to try a high dose sometime. I still haven't caught a nod on it but, I don't take much either.

Roxis again and plenty of em %)

Hell yeah! I'm awake thanks to 10 more mg of Dexedrine but I'm gonna be picking up some Roxi tonight and its going to be awesome. :)

Go Team Go!

Ya man for a while it was nothing but, the EX oxycontin 40s but, now it's nothing but, the roxi 30s. The Activis a 215s and the Malinkrodts (sp?). Anyways my dude is irritating the fuck out of me because I have to explain to him how it the same thing as the OCs it's just not time release. Every day I spend a good deal of time with him on that,

Apparently some of his other customers won't buy them unless no one else has OCs. They think that they are "just 30mg percs which is weaker than OCs". I don't know man it gets frustrating.

Yeah, I feel that, I don't know how people think OxyContin and other oxycodone formulations are different drugs when in reality there just oxycodone. The guy I'm meeting up with knows they're the same.

I haven't seen the OC OxyContins around this town in years, its only the OPs and people have to more or less give them away (everybody's switched to either H, Roxicodone or hydromorphone).

It's funny how Purdue Pharma is losing money off the new formulation, and opiate heads like you and I (and most people on this site) just switched what formulation and/or opiate they use when the OPs came around.

Well the EX are Purdue that I think are Mexican but, they are the exact same thing as the OCs other than the EX thing. I have seen some OCs around still. Not as much but, they are still available. I thought Ethex was still selling the original Purdue prep but, I gave up on researching that because the "drought" never really happened.

My buddy and I were at dude's house the other day trying to tell him that we like the roxis better because they're smaller with less filler and I usually eat half and snort the rest for more bang for the buck. All in all I think the roxis are much better suited for recreational use.

drinkin beer and smoking weed. Had some ms contins fall through earlier today and that was really depressing :| trying to remediate the sitation with alcohol.

Ya man for a while it was nothing but, the EX oxycontin 40s but, now it's nothing but, the roxi 30s. The Activis a 215s and the Malinkrodts (sp?). Anyways my dude is irritating the fuck out of me because I have to explain to him how it the same thing as the OCs it's just not time release. Every day I spend a good deal of time with him on that,

Apparently some of his other customers won't buy them unless no one else has OCs. They think that they are "just 30mg percs which is weaker than OCs". I don't know man it gets frustrating.

I use to love those little blue pills, lol. I liked them as good or better than oc, and I've explained a million times how they're the same. Also use to argue constantly with a buddy of mine who swore hydrocodone was stronger and better than oxycodone, ,, I was like, I will go buy you a 10mg lortab for every oxycodone, no matter what brand, that you can get. He actually brought me some Roxy 15' s, I was like are you serious!!!!!!!!!

I've actually never had Roxicodone, only Percocets and OCs, so the EXs aren't "abuse-resistant"?

Ya dude They are just the Mexican version. Just like Canada has CBN instead of OC (or they did anyway idk)

NSFW:
b556bfbcdfacc7b3c31b2a453dcc1acb-113.jpg

Ahh, makes sense.

Interesting how both the Canadian market and Mexican market get the old school formulation and the American market gets the new crappy formulation.

Ahh, makes sense.

Interesting how both the Canadian market and Mexican market get the old school formulation and the American market gets the new crappy formulation.

Kinda like methadone, I think it's the UK, but I've read their dones are alot better, and they dispense pharmaceutical heroin, wish the US would follow suit.

Ya who knows what's actually happening there's so many different stories. Edit- as far as original recipe OCs

^I doubt they ever will

How is the UK's methadone better than the US's methadone??

I cannot remember the article exactly but I will go back and try to find it but I think what it was saying is that the us formulation of methadone is either missing 1 ingredient or has less of it, let me try to backtrack the article because I'm not into spreading misinformation. I'm sure I read it just don't remember the exacts or orgin of the article

Ok found it, go to Wikipedia and look up methadone. About the fourth paragraph explains it. The brand heptadon is available in Europe (not UK) and is more potent. It explains the scientifics. I would've copied and pasted but I'm on a cell right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.