How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm out of weed, more or less...I'm just on dextroamphetamine and buprenorphine. Thinking about adding some diphenhydramine to the mix so I can save my lorazepam...

That diphenhydramine shit aint a joke..took 125 mg last night dont remember passing out.

NT i got a question for you. Why do you like dex more than adderall?

Adderall has levoamphetamine in it, and I react really badly to even small amounts of levoamphetamine, more jitters, numbness in my arms and legs (which I'm assuming is because of vasoconstriction) and higher heartrate. I also don't get nearly as much euphoria from Adderall as I do from Dexedrine, maybe because Adderall makes me more anxious.

Adderall makes me more anxious than meth would actually. Meth is a mellow high. Unless you do way too much.

I really think its just the levoamphetamine, and the different salts of dextroamphetamine they use for it (Adderall, that is.)

It may be due to a placebo effect though. The first few times I did amphetamines it was in the form of Adderall and I loved it, but once I tried Dexedrine, Adderall felt like crap.

IME d-amp doesn't leave me feeling like a drained mess the next day, when whatever the hell is in adderall totally screws with my brain. But hey guys, this is team nod, not team tweak ;)

Fighting with my health insurance and waiting for maintenance to come fix a garbage disposal that sounds like someone put glass in it, and waiting for a graduation gift via UPS, what fun...no gettin' high for me until maintenance leaves.

It's actually this formulation: [Source]

1/4 dextroamphetamine saccharate
1/4 dextroamphetamine sulfate
1/4 (racemic dextro/levo-)amphetamine aspartate monohydrate
1/4 (racemic dextro/levo-)amphetamine sulfate

It's actually two amphetamines (racemic amphetamine and dextroamphetamine) but with different salts. I'm pretty sure it works out to an overall total of ~75% dextro-amphetamine and the rest is levo-amphetamine. It's more of a patent thing than anything else. I remember reading somewhere that they (Shire Pharma) stated that the Adderall mixture is more effective for children or something. I still don't think that really rationalizes the inclusion of the levoamphetamine, but whatever.

Keep in mind that Shire Pharma released Vyvanse right after the patent for Adderall XR ran out, so they're most likely more concerned with keeping the rights on making a brand name amphetamine formulation for the huge ADD/ADHD market than they are with making a side-effect free stimulant. Dexedrine has been generic for years and years and years, and if you ask me, is better than Adderall and Vyvanse.

purple_cloud is right though, we're supposed to be Team Nod, although I'm fine with playing for both Team Nod and Team Tweak. Is that allowed?

Last edited:
^Hydromorphone is pretty much only useful IVed (and slightly useful snorted/plugged - snorting is the only way I've ever done hydromorphone and it worked - the first time I took hydromorph, I ate 4mg and absolutely nothing happened). The next day I snorted 1mg and wow...

^Hydromorphone is pretty much only useful IVed

I have never shot a pill myself. But i have heard dilaudid gives a good rush. I also heard it doesnt last long. So thats why i never looked for it. Shooting dope gives an incredible rush and a long high.. so i wasnt interested in any other opiates

I mix 4-5mg of dilaudid with 2-3mg of oxymorphone and it gives you both: a rush like you can't imagine, plus legs so that it actually lasts longer than h.

1 grain = 64mg. Dilaudid is the last drug that still sticks to old pharmacists system of grains carried over from hypo tablets and "solvents" as an 8mg Dilaudid is 1/8th a grain and a 4 is 1/16th a grain.

1 grain = 64mg. Dilaudid is the last drug that still sticks to old pharmacists system of grains carried over from hypo tablets and "solvents" as an 8mg Dilaudid is 1/8th a grain and a 4 is 1/16th a grain.

live in FL i presume?

Status
Not open for further replies.