• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had my second daily dose of pregabalin (300mg) and got a mellow buzz going.
Looking forward to tonight and some DHC+promethazine (arnd 30mg is the sweet spot for me) and prob a cheeky bit of zopiclone.lol

Ive got to say that promethazine is easily the best anti-histamine for opioid enhancement and general anti-emetic/sedation. It really does increase the euphoria from opiates/oids.

Pretty fucking high and feeling gr8 on bloody marys, beer, cocaine, and just a tad bit of weed + valium

^
blimey, theres been some amount of moderater vacancys lately.lol

^tried and didn't make it. Wish I had my app on file, id just resend it, probaly.

When into work 4 hours late to find out my coworker shit himself on the green if the 1st hole. The turd is still there. I lol'ed. I went in 4 hours late and ate 50 mgs of addyXR abd got blazed. I'm off now but still feeling pretty nice. Not high but stimulated. This shit is so good for work. Definetly serves it purpose.

I'm still good on 50 mg adderall XR, bong and bowl rips, plus some cigs.

Back to the adderall. Might as well throw it out that of you ever get a script and wanna abuse it.. Don't. I ended up having to go to the hospital for dehydration cuz I ate my whole script for the month (60X 15mg Adderall IR) that's 900mg after not taking them in 4 years in about 10 days. I was well over 100mgs a day at one point. I got sick after a week and missed a week plus of work.

That shit drained me but since then I found a kid who will grab me 2 25mg XRs occasionally and I would take 50mg XR at a time and still be able to eat. I'm gonna try to take no more then 30mg IR if I get a script again. I learned my lesson and hopefully someone sees this posts and reconsiders abusing them, or in at least extreme doses.

It's such a help at work and I wish I didn't eat all mine. Whatever you live and learn.

**This posts brought to you by stimulants, and marijuanas.**

^
really? im surprised your app was unsuccessful...

massive lol to the turd on the 1st green, that cracked me up!.

I used to use alot of amps at work, sometimes it was the onlly way i could make work fucking bearable.lol

Absolutely wrecked.....yet somehow I can still feel these nerves.....

^
really? im surprised your app was unsuccessful...

massive lol to the turd on the 1st green, that cracked me up!.
Edit: as for the app, yeah, I guess it was unsuccessful but I'm not submitting another one cuz I already had it in at 1 point. Maybe its in my PM. Who knows
Massive tweaker post ahead!

I used to use alot of amps at work, sometimes it was the onlly way i could make work fucking bearable.lol
Well right now it feels that way. I just don't want my legs to hurt constantly,that's all. When I take addy it's almost like my legs djnt hurt as much, I can bust some fucking work out, and even if I don't "feel it" except on moderate doses it still serves its purpose and for me that's so I can focus and concentrate and like standing on my feet all day. It helps me like opiates did and occasionally still do.

I just abused my script cuz I just got prescribed it again for the first time in a long ass time and I figured for one I wouldn't end up in the ER, no of course not me. Well damn was I wrong. I just underestimated it and thought that I could abuse the fuck out of it, was barely eating while working 8 hour days of physical labor at the golf course. I figured that since I've taken concerta, Ritalin ir (I think they're the same just ER and IR but don't know. That, adderall at one point, stratera, and probaly a bunch of other shit, plus Prozac and tons if different anti depressants since like age 13 for depressents, and about 6-7 years for the ADHD meds. Never abused them before but back in 2008 (I think) till 2010 when I went to rehab and they yanked me ct off both concerta 54mg and Prozac so I never went back on em till I went to the sub program in nov and got back on Prozac but not amps. I just was recently hearing how nice amps are and all that and I guess in just trying to see what it was all about but now I know it's not meant for crazy doses that I was taking. I'm sure I won't get prescribed a 50 mg XR for the day whether I have 2 jobs and can't focus or not but I'm sure if I took it as prescribed and just on the days I work (M-F unless I get this second job) except for occasional abuse if I got extra.

I'm sure a low dose, even 15-20 mgs or anything at this point would work. Something is better then nothin, that's for sure. I just can't abuse them if I get it. I'm not sure if my first script I got on 4/17 is on my insurance cuz I paid cash even tho my doc visit was on my insurance. My family doc wouldn't bill it to insurance cuz I gotta see a physch doc to continue a script but she wrote one for a month and I ate it in a week like a fucking retard. Lol but I told her that I got one cash back in feb when I didn't have insurance so it wouldn't be on there and she knew all the amps I took when I was younger and shit. I only moved here at age 15. She just didn't feel comfortable writing it but I told her the last doc wrote it and that it helped and I just wanted another refill so she hooked it up.

Now I got a appt with a counselor (I think) on the 12th and my psych doc appt for hopefully a refill if my adderall on the 22nd. So I guess we will see how it goes.

As for the shit on the green it was hilarious. First off this guy is like 32, drinks a handle of Kentucky gentleman in a night and drinks a lot at wirk lately, has 2 dui's and is in a program for both. So he's on probation and now that I'm back he's smoking everyday. He's gonna get busted eventually. But yeah this guy is always shiting cuz of all the whiskey and spicey food he eats. Well he calls me cuz I was at home and wasn't gonna work. Well he goes "Timmy, man, I just shit my pants on #1 green and i feel like total shit where are you? And I told him I'll be there in 20 (this is like 1030 this morning and I know he was on 1 green around 630). So I smoked him up and he was like dude if you didn't show up it would have went home. Funny thing was if the kid at work didn't have my adderall I wouldn't have went in cuz I felt like shit. But I got him high and he seemed a little better except we all shit on him (lol) whenever we can now. He's never gonna live it down.

Ot: hit a bong when I got home and I'm still feeling ok on these amps, as told by the tweaker post. Whoops

Last edited:
Told myself I would never use the needle again but I got fucking dope sick and caved in

Just IVd half a bag of some fire dope and nodding into la la land

45mg hydrocodone, 4mg clonazepam, 1mg alprazolam, 240mg DXM, and 32mg chlorphenirimine maleate + 800mg cimetidine + grapefruit juice to potentiate hydrocodone, DXM, and alprazolam.
feeling fine

gonna add 1/4 teaspoon of phenibut, I think.

Told myself I would never use the needle again but I got fucking dope sick and caved in

Just IVd half a bag of some fire dope and nodding into la la land

Get loperamide man and taper. No more dope sickness. I'm in the same boat, and days suck sometimes, but it's not even close to what acute H withdrawal is like.

I took 52mgs of lopermide throughout the entire day (doses split kinda from 3am to 7pm)
Unknown amount of etizolam >5mg- I put it in volumetric solution 1mg/.1ml, yet I lost my 1ml oral syringe, and have been dosing with little drops on my finger with the 10ml one it is in. I need to transfer it to the 5/ml one, it has better graduations and get another 1ml syringe

Tired old combo of beer and benzo. Brown ale and valium. Was gonna watch a movie but downloaded a bad rip and don't have time on my shit connection to get a better one in time for tonight.

I totally should now that I don't have cable. I also need to reacquire Lupin III. I love watching that shit while inebriated.

Added on 15mg hydrocodone, 15mg temazepam, 90mg DXM, and 400mg seroquel a while ago. Now really sedated, feel great, and a nice moderate weirdness. I'll see if I can get anything from my weed pipe then get ready for bed.

hope like hell I get my ounce of weed today, waited longeeeeogh

gief benzos and weed. htf could i polish off 30gs of my own dare i say it, primo in under a week? sigh. dont suppose leaves do anything? those ive got. 4 x 37.5 tram and 350 mg apap per pill. meh. ima take 2 ocs whole now

1-2mg of etizolam
probably gonna take some noopept in a bit
revaping some bud

dats all folks

Status
Not open for further replies.