• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pill, sounds like some doses I'd end up taking. Besides tramadol, trams and myself don't go together. The only time I ever got a good opioid buzz (although jittery as fuck) from trams was when I was completely opiate naive and my liver wasn't fucked. Oh! and one time it synergized with some bupe and I nodded my face off (back when bupe had a strong euphoric opi effect for me)

Benzo's can be very moreish though, can' they?

On an amp comedown, for sure! Well they're always moreish I guess, but I've learned to deal with that. I don't have that compulsive redosing thing anymore (with benzos at least) when I'm sober.

Still dat felt good. =D Gonna pop 400mg tram. Don't think I'll even feel like taking any benzos today. ;)

Yeah, I can almost predict when I'm going to get into that mindset and it all starts with an initially large dose of benzos haha.

But damn I wish I could enjoy trams like yourself, they cost next to nothing here. Scripts and street value.

I have a group of friends that love em' with clonazepam and cannabis.

Just licked my finger and then licked a various amount of powder from the bottom of my stash drawer as I'm out of everything but etizolam. I'm guessing it was around 5-10mg and 70-90% 3-meo-pcp and the rest various stimulants. Lol, hope I feel it, my tongue is a bit numb now.

tram, codeine,oxycodone, oxazepam, weed, alprazolam.

add a line of killer china. rushing face. feel it in da chest and below da throat.

Last edited:
On an amp comedown, for sure! Well they're always moreish I guess, but I've learned to deal with that. I don't have that compulsive redosing thing anymore (with benzos at least) when I'm sober.

Still dat felt good. =D Gonna pop 400mg tram. Don't think I'll even feel like taking any benzos today. ;)

Well I'd take the benzos if you're gonna take tramadol on an amphetamine comedown.

@OT: Morning spliff!

You know you're tripping when

you open the little clock on the windows taskbar

and you count "one one hundred"

and are shocked at how fast that little needle whizzes by. (or the reverse)

Counting out three seconds in my mind got me to 5 seconds on the clock.....

Since 11:00 AM:

3mg alprazolam
15mg diazepam
.3 good dope

Feeling really nice with everything combined overall, except for the fact that somebody stole the rest of my dope :(

0.7g UEI + 7g white maeng da
1,200mg gabapentin
Smoking on blue dream and earlier, my buddy came by with some fire purp strain. We smoked a blunt and cracked open some dr. pepper :)

2 pounds of good poppy seeds, killed my withdraw s

I've yet to attempt making PST, due to lack of resources and knowledge of it/lack of use in my city. I'm more than curious to give it a try, I find psychoactive drugs more interesting with a full-spectrum of alkaloids or many affinities for different, unique effects. Like kratom's smooth, "natural speedball" effect.

Is PST very sedating, long-lasting, and euphoric as I've read?

I'm nicely stoned. I wanna go out and buy some kratom or PST, partially cause my body just aches from working out/partying too hard yesterday/having the best sex of my life two days ago, but I don't have a car for 2 more weeks! Bullshit.

about 3 hours ago: 240mg DXM, 15mg hydrocodone, 1.5mg clonazepam
about 20 minutes ago: 240mg DXM, 22.5mg hydrocodone
The DXM contains 4mg chlorphenirimine per 30mg DXM so I don't need to potentiate my hydrocodone with a different antihistimine but I still used cimetidine and grapefruit juice. That is a bit too much chlorphenirimine but it never makes me feel bad. Would not go higher than this amount with it though.

Now going to take hits of strong weed that reminds me of salvia, even like the opening zipper

Also have a bottle of beer and an e-cig.

4mg bupe and 2mg of Klonopin. I was cranky all day from work from it for some reason. But now after I got some more Bupe and Klonopin in my system, I feel pretty good just relaxing. Going to smoke some weed soon. :)

^ I just ordered some kratom for the first time, can't wait to try it.
Just had 2 glases of some french wine and now i'm smoking out of my bong. My tolerance is lower now since i have smoked just a few times in the past days

^ I just ordered some kratom for the first time, can't wait to try it.
Just had 2 glases of some french wine and now i'm smoking out of my bong. My tolerance is lower now since i have smoked just a few times in the past days

Please PM me or something when you try it and tell me what you think. I want to try it out, but I don't know if it's worth the money.

The Kratom?

Dude... see the kratom mega thread.... it all varies based on your tolerance to opioids, and desire to dabble with even the most innocuous one there is (All pay out more pain then pleasure if not respected... due to their very nature, they almost always dole out that pain)

Super stoned. Diazepam, bromazepam, tramadol and weed.

Got a package of RC's arriving in a few hours. Woohoo. %)

Thing I'm looking forward to most is the 3MeO-PCP. =D

Well I'd take the benzos if you're gonna take tramadol on an amphetamine comedown.

@OT: Morning spliff!

I would have as well if i didn't have plenty of diazepam left in my system from the night before. It was unnecessary. I felt the bromaz & diazepam from the night before way too hard still for them to be a necessity vs seizures.

Also; as I've said so many times: I am not prone to seizures. I have good reasons to believe that, cba to explain again. =D

2mg alprazolam
2mg Ativan
Feeling good trying to fall asleep, I would kill to smoke some herb but hey, tomorrow pay day! Cha-Ching!

i am floored atm. plugged 30mg of mXe.
not sure if i can go out tonight? i don't know.

I feel like more mxe. think im close to a whole wtf. yea.

man so wasted right now. Ah will more mxe help? maybe. be free. be yourself and love the ppl close to you.

going on planes is cool. flying is cool. May the force be with you.
if i do more i dont want to stay up, but i have benzos which i dont want to do. FUCK I AM HIGH right now.

shit. too high. fuck plugging mxe other roa is better bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.