• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Happy birthday man. =D
I'll smoke a jay extra for u today. hah.

I'm super stoned

For the first time I got my hands on some diazepam of which i did 50mg, also 24mg bromazepam, 800mg tramadol and loads of amnesia haze. Plus sleep deprivation, mmm so relaxed now.

feels good. :D

^
Plz smoke two fat blunts for me as well.

Fuck the system and piss tests.

Omg this weed is ridiculously good, fuckin' white russian. I want a white russian to drink with this... might have to go grab some kahlua.

Smoked a fat birthday joint when i woke up, got stupidly high.

Happy birthday man! I'll smoke one for ya.

I'm not high enough.. been so sick the last couple days, goddam flare-up. Oxy and RSO aren't enough to keep it in check, gonna have to turn on the D-Nail in a minute, now that I have a little strength, and just get dabbed out.

Was smoking a few bowls of chemdawg x grand daddy purple, good shit.
White Maeng Da kratom + UEI (potentiated by tail-end of the 'done, I can't wait to see kratom's true beauty off MMT)
Methadone
0.5 clonazepam
5mg valium
Some Irish beer

*EDIT: Feeling great off like 1g UEI + 12g's White Vein Maeng Da + finally felt the REAL synergy of weed (OG Kush mmm) and kratom! It's almost an intense high and rushy, while also producing the opioid warmth.

Last edited:
Atm total 72mg bromaz, 90mg diazepam, 1400mg tramadol and a lot of weed.

Feels amaze.. =D

for te record: this is a high dose of benzos to mix with other downers or even by themselves. This was for a horrible amp crash, now I will take em as needed. Or attempt to, again. :D

Chillaxxed and stoned is how high I am bruvz. ;)

All I can fuck with is benzos and booze due to my situation.

But man am I benzoed out.

Feels good man.

The daily totals today:

3mg alprazolam
10mg diazepam
.5 dope

All combined has me feeling really chill. Just watching South Park and probably gonna do one more .15 dope shot before bed

45mg hydrocodone, 15mg temazepam, 2mg alprazolam, 150mg DXM, and 20mg chlorpheniramine maleate+25mg doxylamine succinate+800mg cimtetidine +grapefruit juice to potentiate

Smoked big hits of good quality weed. Really fucking stoned. It somehow reminds me of how I feel on salvia. There is lots of similarity in what it is doing even though they work on different receptors.

2mg aplrazolam and feeling super tired, going to finally get a good nights rest

oh man im stoned.

drank some vodka earlier at a show, my friend got wasted to the point where we had to leave cause he was being such a drunk ass. Smoked like 6-7 spliffs today, a few bowls, and just took a valium.

200 oxycodone and it still earl morning, 200 tram and2 grams or so apap. needa fetch my buddy with the chronic but i cant drive

1200mg gabapentin, I get so high from this dose every morning it's intolerable and I am going to have to switch to pregabalin after all. At first I kind of enjoyed it but it's been 3 months with this weird buzz going and now I just want it to stop.

up to 4mg etizolam now. and bong rips.

feeling gooood. don't even feel like going to sleep which is weird and good.

might take some more etiz but really pref weed or some alchy for more euphoria atm :)

Still feeling nice and relaxed from last night's 20mg diazepam. I have one more 2mg alprazolam until noon time today when I'm getting more diazepam and alprazolam bars.

About to do a very small shot of dope. Will update my morning fix accordingly %)

Beautiful spring morning here in Ohio, home of usually bi-polar/fucked weather.

Gonna enjoy it with a nice lil bit of UEI/white maeng da. Kratom is revitalizing in the morning IME. Especially since I haven't dosed my methadone yet. All I wish I had was some cannabis for synergy.

Might drink a cup of coffee or two, but sometimes the stimmy effects of a white strain are enough on their own. I'll just have an arizona arnold palmer.

Atm total 72mg bromaz, 90mg diazepam, 1400mg tramadol and a lot of weed.

Feels amaze.. =D

for te record: this is a high dose of benzos to mix with other downers or even by themselves. This was for a horrible amp crash, now I will take em as needed. Or attempt to, again. :D

Chillaxxed and stoned is how high I am bruvz. ;)

Fuck I was high last night. Waking up now, benzos are still working. Smoking a j i didn't finish before I nodded out last night.
Awww yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.