• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took about 60mg Adderall IR earlier in the night (roughly 6 hours ago) because it was so crazy at work not to mention we were understaffed. I had no idea it was going to be as busy as it was, so a friend hooked me up with those adderall at work. She noticed how hungover and sluggish I was being plus a little high on oxycodone.

I haven't done any stims now in at least a month including coke and meth, and wow, the adderall got me good! My tolerance has gone down more than I thought it would, but 60mg was spot on. It turned a terrible stressful night into a very productive not to mention talkative night.:|

60mg adderall at work while drinkin mad coffee

I see you made a new friend at work. i love dealing with the new person at work. Dont know why, just do. In my case i made 50mgs of addy and a half of bundle off the new kid but it just dropped in my lap.

Im feeling pretty good off almost 2 bags, bong rip, and some cigs. probaly end up posting again in here in 6 hours when i start work. lol im gonna be groggy so its a good thing i got some for tommorrow to.

Been nodding out all afternoon... it's been a while.

Took a hike, got lunch, then got pissed at the gf as always so I came home and ate 20mg of oxy, plus many dabs. 5mg more just now. Probably another 5 in like 2 minutes. Then more dabs. It's 9pm so time to switch from Chocolope to OG.

Wrecked. Multiple doses of 6-APDB will do that to a guy..... also a bit of 2c-P!

Recovering from
3g of shrooms
.5 g of syrian rue
30mg of adderall
300mg of H (3 points, but probably purity wise it's probably closer to 180-200mg
(had 3 benzos on hand just in case, never needed them.)

Crazy night with STRONG CEVs and minor OEVs, had taken 5 hits of acid less than 5 days ago, this shows how much tolerance to psychs remained, probably luckily for me and my buddy as we took the exact same everything weighed out, and he lost all sense of reality, lost his ego, forgot who and where he was, and sobbed uncontrollably about the thought of unconditional love, and shame at his own drug use which he feels he has no control of. If I hadn't had that tolerance shit could have been weird. He ordered me to take my shit and leave because of some slight I had caused him - and took him 10 seconds to realize I hadn't said anything, and he hallucinated the offense - I thought this was funny.

Feeling pretty nice off another couple bumps of dope (was still feeling ok. From earlier, don't need to a bunch while driving any equipment) was like 1.5- 2 bags so a little more then a bump lol

So: dope
Bong rips and bubbler hits
Cigs
Coffee
Should have 50mg of adderall XR around 8. Like 85% sure he will come through. He usually does.

Recovering from
3g of shrooms
.5 g of syrian rue
30mg of adderall
300mg of H (3 points, but probably purity wise it's probably closer to 180-200mg
(had 3 benzos on hand just in case, never needed them.)

Crazy night with STRONG CEVs and minor OEVs, had taken 5 hits of acid less than 5 days ago, this shows how much tolerance to psychs remained, probably luckily for me and my buddy as we took the exact same everything weighed out, and he lost all sense of reality, lost his ego, forgot who and where he was, and sobbed uncontrollably about the thought of unconditional love, and shame at his own drug use which he feels he has no control of. If I hadn't had that tolerance shit could have been weird. He ordered me to take my shit and leave because of some slight I had caused him - and took him 10 seconds to realize I hadn't said anything, and he hallucinated the offense - I thought this was funny.

damn 3g of shrooms with syrian rue? I envy you, I need to trip soon. Hopefully this saturday at the BJM show I can take a little mescaline or some psilocybin.

Just got higher: Headband kush bowls and Raw joint papers, countless bowls of mid-grade hydro weed, 1mg valium sl, 1,200mg's gabapentin, 800mg cimetidine, 1g l-tyrosine, 1.5g's l-lysine, and might get 50mg valium delivered.

Woke up to maybe 40mg of left over Oxy, that had been soaked in grapefruit juice.

Ate two pieces of toast with blueberry jam. Smoked a large bowl of crystal and spent a few hours cleaning around looking for shards. Hah. Then hit the speed again when I parachuted probably 4 bowls of crystal.

Smoked a small bowl of Trainwreck with a small bit of wax on it.

Now I'm smokin another large bowl of crys listening to Schoolboy Q - Hands on the Wheel, and then I swear I'm gonna put it down for the day.

Got an OP 80 ready and waiting for me, brewed hot coffee over it to beat that time coating. Got 125mg Diphenhydramine for potentiation. Regretting I'm ready to dose now and the nearest glass of Grapefruit Juice is over 2 miles away, damn time limit. Ahh well, do have Tums.

Holdin a 2mg Klonopin and 30mg Diazepam right now. Considering adding 1.5mg Lorazepam, but I'm really trying to get into conserve mode and lower my tolerance, beat benzo addiction once, that was enough for me.

And of course a few more bowls of Trainwreck.

Have a great day suckers.

Smoking a lot of weed and staggering more (900mg more, to be exact) gabapentin.

Been sleeping all day for some reason.

About 4 hours ago I had 720mg DXM, 15mg hydrocodone, and 1.5mg alprazolam. Smoked some synthetic weed when it kicked in.
About 30 or 40 minutes ago I had 600mg DXM, 15mg hydrocodone, 0.5mg alprazolam, and 1mg clonazepam.

Will smoke more synthetic when I get the next peak. I wonder how far this will get me?

Update (about 2 hours 40 minutes after first post):
Just added on some more things: 45mg hydrocodone, 6mg clonazepam, 2.25mg alprazolam, 20mg cyclobenzaprine, and threw in 50mg diphenhydramine and 600mg cimetidine as potentiators.
Some of the first DXM I took was generic Coricidin so I did not need antihistamines to potentiatate hydrocodone. The rest of the DXM was the kind that only have DXM so I don't cry blood or die like if I swallowed 2 or 3 boxes of 3Cs.

Things are very weird in a way I can't define.

Update 2:
Smoked some of the synthetic. I close my eyes and I see winding strands of DNA and I am looking down as I feel myself flying at high speed at beautiful mountains with snow and long expanses of pine forests now I close my eyes again.

Last edited:
|<->|

About that high.

Gonna re-vape a bowl of bud.

Hopefully I can get |<-------------------------->| bout that high

Fucking high a kite! It's been so long since I had some speed, I'm loving the buzz :D

0.5 etizolam
with a big phat glass of red wine. Feels good(really low alcohol tolerance)

smoked weed, and feel like more etiz or alchy :S those fuckers are sneakyyy. i wont though.

30mg morphine and 2mg clonazepam, not even feelin it, fuck oral morphine is such a waste... No needles in the house, had to do it. Well at least im not shitting my pants anymore. Sittin in the park bench, skippin class, i wish i didnt ran outta cigs...

70mg methadone + 5mg k-pins + cannabis + broad spectrum Mg supplement & 800mg cimetidine for potentiation.

Listening to Daylight- Jar LP because it's melancholy as fuck, and I'm always kinda depressed and/or suicidal/ideation.

Status
Not open for further replies.