• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methadone and promethazine is starting to kick in, feeling pretty good :) Also baked off my ass on some dank green. Getting some valium 10s today, can't wait yay!

bumping for yesterday night 2mg clonazepam, then downed a 2mg alprazolam with a whole lot of vodka. shit, i didn't even black out, guess it's time to give the benzos a break...

What I'm currently on
0.2g IV heroin
2g phenibut
0.3 of dank weeds
16oz monster energy drink

Now I'm headed to work; today is a good day!!

Last edited:
.35 of some great ron up the nostrils. Will hopefully be able to grab some xanax by tonight.smoking cigs and weed. Super faded man feel amazing an still got abou .15 of ron left

So far I'm just starting out, I made some good money working.

Took my full MMT dose- 70mg methadone
1mg xanax sl
*Edit- 4mg kpins sl
150mg suntheanine
900mg gabapentin
Caffeine via nos energy drink

Now: I'm sipping on vernor's ginger ale with all this money to blow, waiting on the k-pin dude and the weed-man. Ahh I'm an impatient fuck! :!

At least I'm enjoying my full dose of methadone with a lil' alprazolam and clonazepam.

Last edited:
Smoked a gram blunt with two other people, and had a beer when i got home

Very high

whole body buzzing with energy and im slow very high

Holy fuck my head hurts. I'm never drinking again until later tonight

Bowls of excellent Bubba Kush and AK-47 cannabis
40mgs of Hydrocodone
7mgs of Alprazolam
45mgs of Melatonin

Feeling quite nice and very stoned, could be higher tho but i am not complaining.

Last edited:
I took about 60mg Adderall IR earlier in the night (roughly 6 hours ago) because it was so crazy at work not to mention we were understaffed. I had no idea it was going to be as busy as it was, so a friend hooked me up with those adderall at work. She noticed how hungover and sluggish I was being plus a little high on oxycodone.

I haven't done any stims now in at least a month including coke and meth, and wow, the adderall got me good! My tolerance has gone down more than I thought it would, but 60mg was spot on. It turned a terrible stressful night into a very productive not to mention talkative night.

Just got home an hour ago and within the hour:
60mg Hydrocodone
Two mixed drinks, they were pretty weak on purpose
Smoked a bowl to myself and just finished rolling a blunt of pineapple Express which will finish off the night.

Also drinking plenty of water, because y'kno, you can't go wrong with water :|

Bowls of excellent Bubba Kush and AK-47 cannabis
40mgs of Hydrocodone
7mgs of Alprazolam
45mgs of Melatonin

Feeling quite nice and very stoned, could be higher tho but i am not complaining.

why always those huge doses of melatonin?
OT: not high, but relaxed from the methadone I took yesterday and the meditation I just did.

70mg methadone
5mg clonazepam sl
10mg diazepam sl
600mg gabapentin
1g l-tyrosine
1.5g l-lysine
500mg chelated mg (>half hour prior to methadone dose) and 800mg cimetidine (>45 mins prior to 'done and benzo's)
12oz nos energy drink w/ l-theanine and vitamin b's.

Last edited:
Got a nice mellow night planned tonight ..little girls at grandmas so ill be having mirtazapine, pregabalin, DHC, promethazine and a bottle of some crazy foreign cocktail stuff that really packs a punch...yummy.lol

Had a drink between errands/chores this afternoon. Will have a stronger one later this evening while I watch a movie.

Decent buzz but i want more, whats new...

Bowls of Bubba Kush, 2mgs of Alprazolam and 20mgs of Hydrocodone.

Status
Not open for further replies.