• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. This Isnt Planet Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to dose some amphetamines. Had my last dose ~10hr ago so im crashin. Gonna be good. =D
Duvel is on the menu as well later on. And weed.

60mg hydrocodone, 2mg clonazepam, 500mg Lyrica/pregabalin, 200mg seroquel, and 50mg doxylamine succinate. About to smoke weed.
I have been having a mostly really pleasant and fun manic episode for quite some time. I may be somewhat delusional as well, but that does not bother me. It just adds to the fun and excitement!

I may have built my Google circles really well. Now when I send things through my Google circles from YouTube, it seems they sometimes end up in the Popular on YouTube Worldwide section. They often quickly go away, but I have been doing it every day for several days. Maybe it is just on my computer. I have no idea. I think I will try to figure that out later. It doesn't really matter anyway.

Edit:
Think I figured it out. It is just my computer.

Pretty stoned and feeling stupid and forgetful today after doing too many Xanax last night. For some reason with Xanx, I keep wanting more and more once they're in my system. If i do do some dope I'm good for hours, do some Meth I'm good for the day lol. Ugh.

^one day...it's only taken years of klonopin to get to the 'annoying, impaired somewhat' level of memory i now operate with most of the time. my long term memory is all right, but not so much since i've noticed the memory lapses. i like to just say 'time is subjective' and feel zen about it whenever possible if it isn't something as bad as "hey i just lost this for the third time in a row" or "what is this incredibly simple math equation, I CAN'T THINK IN NUMBERS HAHAHA LAUGH AT ME WITH ME". i think it's harder to remember names too, unless they are esp. fitting or unique first impression. probably, i seem like a stoner...some guys did say i reminded them of anna faris recently? i don't look like her. maybe they meant her role in smiley face as a wackjob stoner. they probably meant 'attractive, but you know, strangely" or sth sweet like that. or maybe they meant 'all crazy white girls look the same to me now', possibly

160 mgs oxy, 32 mgs hydromorphone half snorted half chewed. High...warm and nodding to sleep.

Last edited:
ahhhh morphine plugged you are a great friend. just what i needed. 120mg d-amp thumbprint of etizolam - hopefully won't OD, don't really give a shit if i do but that's opiate bliss for you!

ah poly drug addiction what a beautiful beast.

sorry for those that are not high, be resourceful i sold the centre console out of my car tonight for drug money!!! (didn't need it anyway)

btw i'm pretty fucking ripped with plenty of morphine left fuck you world!!!

Last edited:
Oh man am I stoned... Took mushrooms last night, had a pretty strong +++ experience. I only ate 3 caps and stems (I foolishly didn't weigh it out), but I noticed they were very dense, and I tripped harder than I ever had on mushooms alone, but managed to have a mostly positive experienced. Must've smoked 15 spliffs over the trip. Did a fair sized line (75mg?) of ketamine this afternoon that my friend spotted me and have been smoking pot since I awoke.

mushrooms and 4-aco-dmt can hit like bricks, glad you had a good time :)

i drank some sculpin earlier with my friend and then we got down on some dreamcast (mostly fighting games) while toking some cheese x sour diesel. gonna have a little bit more very soon.

im not high but today i have had

gabapentin
modafinil
hydroxyzine

it feels good to be sober :)

those 3 sober drugs are wicked fun sober drugs, laC. so i bet at least, i've only tried hydroxyzine out of those. i'm stoned and got excited when i found a mystery pill in my basement, but it turned out to be NSAID :(

For some reason SirTophamHat every time you find a pill it's bullshit and every time you find a small ziplock bag the crack has already been smoked!!!

For some reason SirTophamHat every time you find a pill it's bullshit and every time you find a small ziplock bag the crack has already been smoked!!!

wtf is your avatar of, Steve Colbert dressed as a pharmacist tempting you in ? lol

OT: 2.5 OCs. starting to lose its magic this fkin habit.

EDIT: cos that would be a cool avatar if it is that lol. Ahhh oxy nice and in my system and im not hobbling around like a shivering decrepret old woman no mo (a massive, ripped, and built old woman though, the type of shivering old woman you wouldn't wanna take a punch from you know).

EDIT: snorted 2 OC 80s, my problems have evapourated, and i'm quivering with feel-good !:):):)

Last edited:
stayed up all night on d-amp and morphine and i just put my hand in a drawer and found a capsule..now i have plenty of these so i shake it, i hear something, i spill it on a plate and it's fucking ethylphenidate (that rhymes btw)

30mg or so up my nose god damn i hate and love that shit.

i dunnno how old it was but it was decently strong. 60mg of d-amp and more morphine ready to go soon as i get off my lazy yet slightly spun ass. I'll prob be fiending like fucking hell later - let the good times roll.

wtf is your avatar of, Steve Colbert dressed as a pharmacist tempting you in ? lol

Haha well it's basically a joke that only I get. The guy looks like an educated pharmacist deciding between two pill bottles. Everyday I feel a bit like that guy. Except for I'm taking the pills. I guess it doesn't look that funny on paper but I laugh every time I see that dude. So that is my avatar.

Anyway how high am I? Very. I'm smoking great bud and getting morning drunk on vodka.

EDIT: Holy fuck I must be getting old. Morning drunk = afternoon hangover!???!!? Oh well I'm gonna smoke lhalf a gram of purple weed as fast as possible so who cares? Weed is THE hangover cure.

Last edited:
So high on lsd, sometimes getting blacked out and munchin a strip is a good idea, can barely type, sometimes its not. Feelsrealstrangeman

Status
Not open for further replies.