• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. This Isnt Planet Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishd that 5th of whikey, typing this one eye opened...My girlfriend is coing over and its almst 3 AM so I wne tut to the gasastaion and got some weed and score dsome decent dope. Just did a shot 20 mins ago and ben trying to type this but I keep nodding out in and out. Mly gf is gona know... I'm in heaven no tto mention i did a fat tucking line Ketamine omg yes buat now ZI'm boke as fufkc. Holy shit yo....

ahhh im so cold in the middle of summer until i get pain meds in me. some ocs slurped frantically with water and some music.

heeeeeeeeeeroooooooooo-in... be the death of meeee... as I was listening the OCs I was chewing tasted like the smell of china white in da nose, because of da song i rate.

ahhh im so cold in the middle of summer until i get pain meds in me. some ocs slurped frantically with water and some music.

and i tend to pass out at horrible angles, when i take a lot of oc.

and i tend to pass out at horrible angles, when i take a lot of oc.

sorry for the duplicates. sometimes i swear i was born in the wrong generation, i hate everything about this latest breed of commercial music. but its probs just a cop out for not going out and making awesome memories (enough).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8 that's just class

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally going to roll up an L right now and smoke before I go off to la la land.
I was going to drink, but decided not to... this is the first day I haven't drank in awhile... well I mean yesterday since it is 6:10am now.
Wow it's late.

18mg of IV dilaudid, 4mg's of clonazepam, 800mg's of gabapentin and 100mg's of promethazine to potentiate the dilaudid. Feels good man %)

i think bfotd was trying to tell you in a very roundabout way that there is an edit button, allowing us to forego the need for consecutive posts.

i'm delirious from sleep dep, does that count?

not really high but i'm fucked up. 8mg of bupe which is a normal thing. however, the big part of how i feel is the 72+ hours since i slept. spent the last few days on meth but at this point it's been over 24 hours and still haven't slept so the effects of sleep deprivation are really kicking it. slight visuals, somehow my jaw is still clenching, feeling weird as hell, etc.

should be asleep in the near future, whether that's tonight or 10 minutes from now.

i think bfotd was trying to tell you in a very roundabout way that there is an edit button, allowing us to forego the need for consecutive posts.

i'm delirious from sleep dep, does that count?

it counts if its enjoyable. just like having sex with a man is not gay as long as you don't make eye contact.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: im going to snort an OC 80 then fk it a bong, I'm too aggressive without weed, even with my friends.

3 shots of Burnetts Vodka
.25mg klonopin
some good bud
Hawaiian Kona coffee brewed in a French press

Kona coffee is really life changing. I really wish I lived in Haiwaii I think I could fit in with the simple lifestyle of the rural areas there.

Last edited:
Nice and mellow off some ice, contemplating taking half a xanax to smooth it out even more.

STOP WHINING. STOPPPITT!

:p

I just shot my last two balloons, chased with a coffee and a nice, bold American Spirit. Gonna pick up some pot at the medi in a minute, and smoke a spliff before work.

Last edited:
Smoking on the rest of the blunt of green crack that I rolled up in the early morning.
Then about to put on some makeup because I'm actually going to leave the house again.... ahhhh.
Some clonazepam would be nice too, but I'm probably doing dope with a friend... so nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.