• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. This Isnt Planet Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can get and I dont exactly eat them lol
but I agree very unsatisfying intense and all but very short duration and actually fade to them.
id rather get heroin but its garbage up here and insanely costly. Same with oxycodone ill probably be switching to that next pay check.

Dilaudid is the crack of the opiate family. Booted- THAT RUSH..... Then you're sick. I bet you already know this....
I had a friend that I copped for that had a insanely large script of 4's that I would demand a large quantity of in exchange for mine and my peoples services. I'd try to use them as a supplement to the dope we were getting/while I was already high from the heroin. Kinda stupid to do but I knew I'd be back in that bottle again if I didn't use it that way.
Hopefully you guys get some better bagses around. Or, yeah, the oxy. Best of luck.

I am decidedly not high. Cut myself off after 2 bundles. Can't get strung out. Not again, for the millionth time.
So, 6mgs of Sub and a half mg of Xanax. Yippee.

Another dose of dilaudid down and im high as can be.
bouta ingest some nicotine see if I can't get and higher.

Dilaudid is the crack of the opiate family. Booted- THAT RUSH..... Then you're sick. I bet you already know this....
I had a friend that I copped for that had a insanely large script of 4's that I would demand a large quantity of in exchange for mine and my peoples services. I'd try to use them as a supplement to the dope we were getting/while I was already high from the heroin. Kinda stupid to do but I knew I'd be back in that bottle again if I didn't use it that way.
Hopefully you guys get some better bagses around. Or, yeah, the oxy. Best of luck.

I am decidedly not high. Cut myself off after 2 bundles. Can't get strung out. Not again, for the millionth time
So, 6mgs of Sub and a half mg of Xanax. Yippee.

Appriciate the reply.
wise words and I wish you the best on keeping your habit in check.

Anybody else get nauseated from benzos? I know I do, can't imagine subs and xanax together id be spewing left an right.
not sure how safe a combo this is but you seem to know your shit. Be safe.

Sorry bout the bout the double post.

yeah dillies are great plugged i bet im the highest fucking person on earth right now i can't do anything but type right now with one eye open lol on ~mxe couldnt tell if i were dead or alive for an hour or so

never wanted to come down until now shjitt

4 bags of dope.. still got some left.
Needless to say.. I'm feeling pretty nice.. almost got my own dick in my face type jazz.
mmmhm.

6 beers

Got drunk at the bar I work at for free. Well not really I did work my ass off on a double.
Smoked a bowl of ganja now I'm fucked up.

1mg buprenorphine
1mg clonazepam
Still feeling the Vyvanse from late afternoon

Completely nodded off a small line off econochina. Is plugging good HE-who-shall-not-be-named worth it fellas ?

I'm grossly intoxicated, but I love it. Synth 'noids are cooler than they want you to admit.

Retrying some weed. I'm ridiculously stoned off some kief that was left in my grinder.

This is definitely enhancing things, not dulling them. ;)

Time for some tunes. =D

Woke up and did quite a bit of good heroin, almost nodding... feels great. About to go get an epic breakfast :)

approximately 100mg of caffeine
a cigarette
Large pull from the bong
Back in bed %)

Haven't been high in soo long it feels. I went from hallucinodding almost every night for a couple weeks off etizolam heroin and alcohol to nothing but sub for a few days.

Etizolam gonna be here tomorrow and got cash so gonna grab some heroin and weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.