• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. This Isnt Planet Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sobering up from diphenidine right now... Really interesting stuff. It's a weird kind of high, very unique. Feels like my first DXM or MXE experience, but shorter and less impacting. Still very profound and serene. Very zen. Feeling like a Buddha-statue. But I don't know, it's missing something. Maybe it's new sister/brother methoxphenidine has this extra dimension I'm missing. I'm definitely gonna order that now. Also high from my homegrown and yoga lol.

Is this a good first entry in the "how high am I" thread? :eek:

well now it's the same 8mg bupe, 72 sleepless hours, and some good ole' American bourbon straight shot glass by shot glass =) nothing quite like some "natural" delirium with your drunkenness

Alcohol, IV/sniffed zolpidem. ride will be here in one hour, 12 hour shift starts in 2. wantr to blow another ambien IDKKKKKKKKKK

8mg Xanax
40 of beer
Smokin dank weeed

Messed uo goood. No opiates tonight :)

Now at 15mg Xanax, don't know how I"m still stable. But fuck I need a blunt and then pass out!

Not very high at all. Fuck my brain and tolerance. 120mg of d-amp plugged doesn't even give me a rush any more. I remember when i thought 40mg oral was a bit too much... I WISH.

just finished off a 10 day ethylphenidate binge and the EPH was the best quality i've ever had, came in shards and was fucking great. 120mg of d-amp 6-8mg etizolam each day as well which didn't hurt and the odd hydromorphone (the ones that dissolve super easy). back to normal life i guess - just more motivation to do well in life and make tons of money and buy enough drugs to last me 10 lifetimes, cause i'll probably go through it in 1 anyway.

hope everyone else is higher than me at least. sorry for the rant i'm fiending like a mother fucker! Fuck it is so HARD to come down from long ass binges on stims/benzos/opiates. Maybe i am high and i just don't know it cause i'm always like this either way it's shit.... oh what to do just give me one more rush God! one more big cloud of EPH or meph smoke to exhale.... just one, i promise! Just one last dilly rush!

ATM 15mg of zopiclone, 15mg of etizolam, and tobacco. fuck me still can't sleep anyway. I'd take a bunch of dxm but it has been hidden from me.

Last edited:
head ache. chewed 2 oxys. *waits*

EDIT: sweet relief had 3 oxycontin 40s and 1 oxynorm. I hit up my old drug counselor from a decade ago on facey b,I see he's replied gonna shoot da shit. I was called "mad fuck" in the language here then lol.

not high. normal. my brain im sure now perceives my oxied state as normal.

Last edited:
Holy fuck am I intoxicated.... I didn't think that shot would be that much extra... or the other shot on top of that one.

Not three hours ago I was so high on GHB + shards + 3 blunts that I literally had tears welling in my eyes. It felt the way I always expect pure MDMA to feel, yet it always comes short on the aforementioned combo. Don't know how I missed out on it for so long, and I can't believe how cheap the G is.

Now, not so much, the G wore off and the meth took over. Ate 2mg Xanax + 20mg Ambien, smoked 3 bowls of headband and some purple, re-dosed the GHB. Waiting to "get back to that special place" (hoping really). Then it's lights out as I listen to Radiohead's In Rainbows live from the Basement.

It's 2:38 am, been snorting some dope for the last half hour - I should've just went to bed, but it was like: go to bed "normal", or come out here to the computer room and do a little dope, and go to bed with that nice warm, high, fuzzy feeling, with the blankets all feeling hella soft... I chose option B, lol. It's late thoug, I need to finish up and go get inbed now.

head ache. chewed 2 oxys. *waits*

EDIT: sweet relief had 3 oxycontin 40s and 1 oxynorm. I hit up my old drug counselor from a decade ago on facey b,I see he's replied gonna shoot da shit. I was called "mad fuck" in the language here then lol.

not high. normal. my brain im sure now perceives my oxied state as normal.

Just took 4 more oxy IR's. I love IR's, especially oxynorm. They the fastest acting pills I've ever had.

A dash of amphetamines left in my system (a dash.. heh. ;) ).

Having a few duvels and took some clonazepam to get my GABA on. Other than that, I'm about to have a breakfast I love and haven't had in ages; simple dish of mozarella & tomatoes with balsamico syrup & basil. Them flavors, divine. The duvels are helping a great deal with the cottonmouth too. ;)

Ofcourse I'm also smoking the herb.

Last edited:
I feel like crap after drinking this morning... and I only got two hours of sleep, fuck. Can't sleep... two hours of sleep within two days and I only fell asleep for a little because I was pretty drunk. So right now I am smoking on some morning wake me up bowls of pot. I really would just fall asleep after smoking this, but I shouldn't, or else I will wake up at like five.

Status
Not open for further replies.