• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be kratom friday in this bitch, got 25g of both green and white horn.

2nd day down to 12mg subs! gonna roll down to 10mg tomorrow! Besides that lyrica, Cogentin, phenibut and some more

2mg etizolam
40mg methadone
.5g dope
100 ml (1/4 pint) 80 proof vodka

So much valyum. I love the stuff. I took 10mg before work after already feeling the 30mg from the night before lol. And another 20mg after work. So I'm benzofied. It's a really functional benzo too. It affects my memory in much different ways from other benzos. I was killing it at work tonight knocking out orders (I'm a cook). Plus it went by quick as hell. I drank a ton of caffeine while I was there too haha.

Now that work is over and that 20mg is in me, I'm gonna rip the bong til it's time to pass out. Peace all. %)

Happy birthday, Methacodone's mom!!!

Thank you SO much! So much appreciated! My mom had a blast last night, and that's all that mattered to me. :)

lots of beers, champagne, wine, vodka, and some cognac left over from last nights party. More people came than expected. Damn my mom is popular I wish I had that many good friends lol!
but anyways I'm not a drinker, but my pops and brother are...they're going to be happy to see lots of alcohol laying around.
and yes! Leftover Pizza Hut ! Woohoo!

beautiful cozy morning, the weekdays were so hot this week...thank god it cooled down!
im chilled on-

80mg liquid methadone, 8ml, 10mg/1ml.
6mg liquid DILAUDID, 3ml, 2mg/1ml, plugged
90mg Roxicodone/Oxycodone IR, 3 30mg pills
60mg Norco/Hydrocodone, 6 10mg pills
1900mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills
5.5mg Clonazepam, 5 1mg pills, 1 0.5mg pill
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
15mg Escotalipram (Base)/Lexapro, 1 1/2 10mg pills
10mg Bisacodyl, 2 5mg pills
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Parliament light 100s

Cheers BLs!

Just got done with a massive cleaning sesh. Cleaned out my car, my whole place, everything. And I did it all without amphetamines. =P Also got a haircut today. My hair was almost long enough for my bangs to touch my chin. It's super short now, but damn do I look fresh as fuck. =D

Now that chores and whatnot are done, I'm gonna pop 10mg valium & smoke a bowl. Work in 2 hours. Tomorrow's my day off. Things are looking up! Peace all! %)

Just moved into my new pad. Drinking CANNED grapefruit sculpin ftw.

Dunno what ima do tonight or tomo but I think it involves more beer, and chillin.

Love craft beers. I'm drinking a Shake Chocolate Porter. Not my style of beer, but still quite enjoyable. Especially with the 15mg of valium I just tossed back a few minutes ago. :) Gonna keep drinking beer & taking bong rips til it's time to hit the hay. Peace bros.

PS those of you who like rap/trap, Kevin Gates has been my shit lately:
4:30AM
MYB
Die Bout It

Enjoy

Fucked up and did 70mg of Adderall today, last dose was 4pm. Fucking saturday lol.

I'm about 4 beers of 7.5% craft beer in. I got about four beers left and 10mg of valium.

I gotta stop popping this fucking baby dose of Valium, all it does is give me fucking munchies, lmfao

15g kratom, 15mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, and some weed.
Nothing too interesting, but this is some really good weed.

There is a cannabinoid called AB-CHMINACA that could easily kill someone. Smoking 3mg produced fairly weak effects. An oral dose of 21mg had me sitting in front of the ER with someone checking my blood pressure every few minutes because I did not want to go in unless I had to. It went down to 60 something / 42 and then I started trying hard to stay awake and do things to make it go up, which got it up enough that I stayed in the car for the next 3 hours smoking an e-cigarette with nicotine and caffeine until it stayed high enough it seemed safe to go home. I will never try another synthetic cannabinoid. I may use 5-F-AKB48/5-F-APINACA if I don't find any information suggesting it to be dangerous. I now see there have been a number of deaths from its use, according to Wikipedia (that is for AB-CHMINACA). I wish more of the things in Tihkal/Pihkal were available, instead of all these new things we have no information about - though that would not have mattered here, since I was looking for something similar to weed.

15g kratom, 15mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, and some weed.
Nothing too interesting, but this is some really good weed.

There is a cannabinoid called AB-CHMINACA that could easily kill someone. Smoking 3mg produced fairly weak effects. An oral dose of 21mg had me sitting in front of the ER with someone checking my blood pressure every few minutes because I did not want to go in unless I had to. It went down to 60 something / 42 and then I started trying hard to stay awake and do things to make it go up, which got it up enough that I stayed in the car for the next 3 hours smoking an e-cigarette with nicotine and caffeine until it stayed high enough it seemed safe to go home. I will never try another synthetic cannabinoid. I may use 5-F-AKB48/5-F-APINACA if I don't find any information suggesting it to be dangerous. I now see there have been a number of deaths from its use, according to Wikipedia (that is for AB-CHMINACA). I wish more of the things in Tihkal/Pihkal were available, instead of all these new things we have no information about - though that would not have mattered here, since I was looking for something similar to weed.

The only drug in my life that caused a heart attack was that ab-pinanca or w.e. shit. I remember telling my father "I bought some synthetic weed at the gas station and my heart is going to explode" "Please call 911, I'm going to die"

He never called 911. He grabbed a bucket full of water and threw it on me and told me to stand in front of the central ac, and put it at 60 degrees. It fucking worked. The cold ass air and water calmed my heart rate. I also chugged as much water as I could. about a gallon.

That was the worst experience of my life. I think my heart was going like 220bpm at least. If it were not for the fact that I was an athlete in highschool, I'm sure I would have died.

Fuck synthetic cannabanoids.

The only drug in my life that caused a heart attack was that ab-pinanca or w.e. shit. I remember telling my father "I bought some synthetic weed at the gas station and my heart is going to explode" "Please call 911, I'm going to die"

He never called 911. He grabbed a bucket full of water and threw it on me and told me to stand in front of the central ac, and put it at 60 degrees. It fucking worked. The cold ass air and water calmed my heart rate. I also chugged as much water as I could. about a gallon.

That was the worst experience of my life. I think my heart was going like 220bpm at least. If it were not for the fact that I was an athlete in highschool, I'm sure I would have died.

Fuck synthetic cannabanoids.

Maybe that is a class that should be avoided, since weed is readily available. I never had my pulse go above about 110 on 5-F-AK48 a.k.a 5-F-APINACA and I've used it many times, but that doesn't mean it is safe. I did like its unique feeling, a lot like combining weed with a lower end 2nd plateau dose of DXM but maybe it would be better to just do a DXM+weed combo to get those effects. Maybe we should both write short trip reports to warn others away, maybe someone who has or may buy the particular ones we had such a bad time with will do the sensible thing and not touch the stuff. I threw the rest of mine away and I never throw drugs away, even ones I don't like and never intend to use. That is more like a poison than a recreational drug though.

I got a bottle of ether today - mainly to extract DMT from Mimosa hostilis rootbark or perhaps DMT+5-MEO-DMT from Diplopterys cabrerena but I sniffed enough to get an effect after I smoked another hit of weed and that feels a lot like 5-F-APINACA as well.

I'd like to find a source for sevoflurane or one of the other anesthetic gases that are in use today. I'm not sure how good ether is for the brain. Not as bad as huffing paint thinner or computer duster, but the fact that it is an inhalant makes it feel wrong. But nitrous oxide is also a gas. I'm going to get really high on it once or twice.

I'll have some DPT (Dipropyltryptamine) soon enough. I am eagerly looking forward to actually having a tryptamine to trip on again. It has been like a couple of years. I think the last one was 4-ACO-DMT but I may have mixed it with 3-MEO-PCP every time I did it. That was a couple of weeks of extreme binging ending with a week long psychedelic binge that blew me apart and re-arranged me in sort of a way. I need something like that again, but maybe without binging for a week and taking trips to Hell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.