12mg Suboxone
10mg Abilify
3mg Cogentin
150mg Lyrica
2000mg Gabapentin
Meclizine
Caffeine
Nicotine

Kind of feel like shit have to drop down on my Subs trying to taper to 2mg from 24mg I wonder how long it will take, Im going to drop 1mg per day

Last edited:
I know you were talking to someone else, but I trip with benzos and opiates because I am addicted to them and get sick if I don't use them frequently enough. I need to use at least once per day depending on the benzo and whether or not I am potentiating hydrocodone with ketoconazole or weaker potentiators or using kratom instead of hydrocodone (or rarely morphine instead of those) - not sure if ketoconazole potentiates kratom or not. I need to find out.

I could be wrong, but wouldn't that kinda lead to less "real" tripping, as in less actual psychological benefit from the drug and more recreational, stimulating, inebriating effects? I've mixed opium and xanax with LSD and plenty of cannabis twice and that seemed to be the result, although visuals were highly enhanced, when I fell into a nod, I entered a vivid dreamworld.

I prefer straight tripping, throwing up isn't particularly pleasant on psychedelics, especially LSD.

false. I questioned ONE of your redundant threads.

I know! Lol..

The weather is amazing today, foggy, cozy, and cool. Supposed to rain over the weekend also, so stoked. I LOVE opiates in the rain/cold weather.

Feeling mighty fine on--

80mg Liquid Methadone- 8ml. 10mg/1ml
4mg Liquid DILAUDID- 2ml. 2mg/1ml, plugged.
90mg Roxicodone/Oxycodone IR. 3 30mg pills.
60mg Norco/Hydrocodone, 6 10mg pills.
1950mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills.
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules.
10mg Escotalipram (Base)/Lexapro, 1 10mg pill.
10mg Bisacodyl Lexative, 2 5mg pills.
Cigs, Parliament light 100s
Caffeine, Coffee

feeling amazing.

eyes are #pinpointed

Does anyone else notice Hydrocodone stronger than Morphine?
Orally def. Hydro takes the cake.
But I plug my Morphine, and plugging has a much higher BA then oral.

Idk, I've always liked Hydrocodone better though.

Pray hard for your never ending supply to keep flowing. Bless the eternal fountain!!

Well I made the decision to trip in the haze of benzos and dope haha, I'm glad I did though. It's very mellow and I have work at noon tomorrow. Although I could use like 5 more hits haha

A very hedonistic night for myself.

When thinking about drugs, opiates are like salt or sugar. It's difficult to have anything without adding a dose. Even LSD. IMO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stoned. Couple joints.
10 milli methadone.
2 milli xanax hangover. Yum the best.
Couple 10 milli percs scattered throughout the day.

Chillin wathin sneak peek episode of, Wayward pines. Shit is weird.

quite stoned off this weed actually...

didn't think she had it in her..

i 1der what fel monk edited lol

drinking craft beer like a fat fuck as usual... Just came off a etizolam binge, feel guilty as fuck for doing it but w.e.

Valium and caffeine at work. Not gonna take any ephedrine or amp unless I really need it later on.

Got a three day weekend starting in 7 hours, wheeeeee.

About 1/4th of a 50mcg fent patch is sitting in my mouth.
I just took 10mg of valium.
Cheefin on my ecig... Only using 6mg/mL.

This is what sobriety feels like, for me anyway.

Im pretty high and have been for the last 3 days, a lot of meth and coke.

^pretty much the same. But i had some wine and a blunt hehe

I'm feelin pretty gacked after smoking a bowl and, as usual, nobody is up to chat with. :\

Mom's Birthday today....Happy birthday to the best mom anyone can ask for! I love you more than anything and you're the only person in this whole world I'd die for.
Ran errands for my mom's birthday after dosing my methadone and got my 2 take homes, I get 4 take homes next week, woohoo!! Got my mom a beautiful Birthday cake, a beautiful birthday card, and some amazing flowers.

Anyways I'm feeling sooo good. Today is mom's birthday party, buncha people coming over including aunts and uncles, cousins, and my brother and sister n law with my little princess neice whos only 6 months old...omg she is amazingly beautiful!!!

I'm on--(It's Friday, that means I go down another half mg of Clonazepam! Down to 5.5mg now, so far, so good!)

80mg Liquid Methadone, 8ml, 10mg/1ml.
6mg Liquid DILAUDID, 3ml, 2mg/1ml.
60mg Roxicodone/Oxycodone IR, 2 30mg pills
90mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 3 30mg pills, plugged.
5.5mg Clonazepam, 5 1mg pills, 1 .5mg pill
550mg Naproxen Sodium, 1 550mg pill
10mg Escotalipram (Base) /Lexapro, 1 10mg pill
10mg Bisacodyl, 2 5mg pills
Cigs, Parliament light 100s
Caffeine, Coffee

What a blissful, beautiful, and euphoric morning.

Cheers BL's!

I'm pretty high feeling great puffing on my e-cig!! :D

85mgs of liquid Methadone (oral)
60mgs of Morphine ER (plugged)
175mgs of DPH (oral)
1000mgs of Acetaminophen (oral)
Nicotine (E-Cig)
Caffeine (dr.pepper)
2 Tums (fruity flavored)

I normally wouldn't buy any Morphine or other opiates since I'm on MMT trying hard to stop the whole poly opiate addiction which iv been doing great with. Passed my first drug test in 7 years last month, very proud of that.

Anyway yesterday I was visiting my Morphine connect to just chat n she just gave me 6 60mg ER tablets for free out of the blue as I was leaving was so happy and confused at the same time lol of course I accepted them, Morphine is 1 of my DOC's. My girl even received a script for 20 Tylenol #3's yesterday we're just going to stash em for back up. They are weak IMO/E but they'll come in handy 1 day or if we just wanta throw a lil something with our Methadone sometime.

About to go cook up some breakfast. Take care fellow BL'rs, have a good one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.