• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniffed approx 7mg 25C-nBOME last night, accompanied the trip with a bit of ethyphenidate (therapeutic dosage, or "strong" erowid dosage), followed byu a "heavy" erowid dose of 4-HO-MET, 40+mg dropped, lataz 100mg O-desmethyltramadol (opiate naive) and 60mg temazepam on the come-down... had a nap..... nice afterglow 100mg's oral O-Dsmt 100mg's methopxetamine sublingualled both 15 minutes ago, also smoked/ing some ab- fubinaca and AM-2201 chillaxing %)

Beautiful Sunday, Won a huge $500 bet against 1 of my friends on last nights fight, I picked the undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr., and he picks Manny Pacqioa. Guess who won? AND IS STILL UNDEFEATED? FLOYYYDDDD MAYWEAHTER BABY! ^ $500 WHOOOP.

Going all out today..

80mg Liquid Methadone
6mg Liquid DILAUDID, plugged
120mg Roxy/Oxycodone IR, 4 30mg pills, 3 oral, 1 smoked
60mg Norco/Hydrocodone, 6 10mg pills
1900mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills
5.5mg Clonazepam, 5 1mg pills, 1 0.5mg pill
10mg Escotalipram (Base)/ Lexapro, 1 10mg pill
10mg Bisacodyl, 2 5mg pills
Cigs, Parliament light 100s
Caffeine, Coffee

Feeling super good.
Esp. Winning that $500 bet! Would've went broke if I lost, hahah! But its called all in or nothing! and I did it! #doubledup #opiated

Cheers BL's!

sniffed approx 7mg 25C-nBOME last night, accompanied the trip with a bit of ethyphenidate (therapeutic dosage, or "strong" erowid dosage), followed byu a "heavy" erowid dose of 4-HO-MET, 40+mg dropped, lataz 100mg O-desmethyltramadol (opiate naive) and 60mg temazepam on the come-down... had a nap..... nice afterglow 100mg's oral O-Dsmt 100mg's methopxetamine sublingualled both 15 minutes ago, also smoked/ing some ab- fubinaca and AM-2201 chillaxing %)

DAMN, that sounds like a nice evening. Hope you had a good time.

OT: Just woke up! Time for a wake'n'bake sesh. Might pop a valium soon. No work today, so it should be a nice day. :) Peace all.

i took 10mg Valium earlier and im about to top it off w/a beer

pretty sedated as is

That's WAY too much 25c. Try not to kill yourself bruh

ot: oxy and dabs, teh life

Been drinking on an empty stomach then last few days like a good degenerate. It hasn't caught up with me yet.

Today breakfast was a sixer of hard cider that I heisted from family (fuck em) then I took a nap, now having a twelve of natty ice for dinner.

Better than nothing.

Since I woke up this morning this is what I've taken:

25mg Valium
50mg Roxicodone
90mg DXM
37.5mg Doxylamine
75mg Diphenhydramine
400mg Ibuprofen
Lots of dabs
Several bong rips

I feel like Methacodone lol. Gonna blaze up for the rest of the night while I stay up and nod, plus I have another 10mg of roxi ready to be snorted. Today has been a great day. :)

150+mg 6-APBD , 230+mg BK-MDMA, bit og mxe sublingualed, and lots of sex :D

^Enjoy buddy. That sounds like a great fucking time.

Still fucked up from last night. I must've passed out in my computer chair because I woke up with a line of roxi sitting in front of me and a whole untouched bowl pack lmao. I guess my morning fix so far for today is 10mg of oxy & plentiful bong rips. Also gonna take a little bit of OTC cough syrup as an antitussive & because I like how it synergizes with the opiates and weed.

Back on my work grind today, but I'm in a positive mood so far so work should be a great/productive one.

Wow, I really am still fucked up from this oxy though. Still hallucinodding. Keep thinking I'm chilling with my friends and all of a sudden I'm back in my computer chair haha. Those are my favorite nods forsure.

Faded, many many spliffs, diazepam, beer ect...im feeling pretty good

waitin on some xan so i can enjoy it with my young's double chocolate stout later and watch montage of heck

4 days of drinking beer every waking moment with almost no food or water did me in.

Got to work and chugged a half gallon of water. 90 minutes later and I'm feeling fantastic.

Think I'm about to pop a val and get on my EC stack.

Low..

Hella weed
.5 clonezpan
.5 alprazolam
7.5 percoset

Yeah, the fuzziness is yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.