• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling REAL opiated today, took a bunch of different kinds, and my pupils are pin pointed where I can barely see them, wow...such great Euphoria from this combo--

80mg Liquid Methadone- 8ml. 10mg/1ml
8mg Liquid DILAUDID- 4ml. 2mg/1ml, plugged
90mg Roxicodone/Oxycodone IR, 3 30mg pills
40mg Norco/Hydrocodone, 4 10mg pills
1300mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills
120mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 4 30mg pills, plugged
6mg Clonazepam, 6 1mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee
Cigs, Parliament light 100s
75mg Hydroxyzine, 3 25mg capsules
5mg Bisacodyl Lexative, 1 5mg pill
10mg Escotalipram (Base)/Lexapro, 1 10mg pill

I'm on Cloud 9 right now, maybe cloud 10 :p

CHEERS'S BL'S!!

^ Srsly, after a long duration of use and at high blocking doses it seems like a waste to me

I could boot a half g of fire dope on 80-100mg of 'done and wouldn't feel shite
Anything under around 60 I could still mix other opioids and cop an extra decent buzz but that wasn't after long term maintenance

I was gonna smoke a spliff type thing but there were kids all outside because the weather is nice.

So I'm drinking beer instead. Glad I won't have this problem at my next residence, screw kids, whatta buzz kill.

Nearing the comedown of my 3-FPM session. Only used 300mg, too.
Been a Hell of a ride, but it's beer and Xanax time.

Still awake, still highly stimulated.
The Alprazolam has eased the peripheral tension, but done nothing to cut through the 3-FPM.
Just realised I haven't dosed an opiate in 36 hours, that may be playing a part.

Feeling nice, oxy and dabs, with more to come
Might go to a double feature of Luc Besson films at a revival movie theater tonight, will eat much oil first.

Have used some prescribed benzodiazepine and Seroquel. I really dislike the drowsy ness. I feel I can't perform the simplest activities in the morning.

^^HYH why would you mix LSD with benzos and heroin? just seems like it would counteract much of LSD's effects.

^^HYH why would you mix LSD with benzos and heroin? just seems like it would counteract much of LSD's effects.

Well I made the decision to trip in the haze of benzos and dope haha, I'm glad I did though. It's very mellow and I have work at noon tomorrow. Although I could use like 5 more hits haha

A very hedonistic night for myself.

60mg hydrocodone, 25g red vein kratom, 60mg temazepam, 80mg cyclobenzaprine, 3.5ml 1,4-butanediol (GHB prodrug), 300mg Lyrica/pregabalin, 100mg diphenhydramine, 25mg seroquel, ketoconazole to potentiate the hydrocodone. 300mg ketoconazole increases c-max of a 20mg hydrocodone dose by 78% and AUC value (a measure of total exposure to the drug) by 192% on average but the levels were not tested and compared to the control group until a few days of use. But even a single dose causes a big increase in duration of effects and a single 300mg dose increases AUC of a 0.8mg alprazolam dose four fold. It also increases the amount of hydromorphone produced by metabolism via CYP2D6 by blocking metabolism via CYP3A4 and slowing breakdown of hydromorphone by inhibiting P-gp.

Fucking faded out. :|
Feels fucking good, especially now that the 1,4-butanediol has probably mostly kicked in/converted to GHB. =D
Think I'll smoke this little bit of weed. It is all I have and not enough to do much but maybe I can scrape some resin out of my pipe to smoke.

I know you were talking to someone else, but I trip with benzos and opiates because I am addicted to them and get sick if I don't use them frequently enough. I need to use at least once per day depending on the benzo and whether or not I am potentiating hydrocodone with ketoconazole or weaker potentiators or using kratom instead of hydrocodone (or rarely morphine instead of those) - not sure if ketoconazole potentiates kratom or not. I need to find out.

5mg of diazepam and a blunt of some black jack to the face. It's raining outside, i'm gonna finish this blunt and i'll probably stay home and watch a movie or something and enjoy the rest of the morning.

3 days till my Amsterdam trip :D

The weather is amazing today, foggy, cozy, and cool. Supposed to rain over the weekend also, so stoked. I LOVE opiates in the rain/cold weather.

Feeling mighty fine on--

80mg Liquid Methadone- 8ml. 10mg/1ml
4mg Liquid DILAUDID- 2ml. 2mg/1ml, plugged.
90mg Roxicodone/Oxycodone IR. 3 30mg pills.
60mg Norco/Hydrocodone, 6 10mg pills.
1950mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills.
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules.
10mg Escotalipram (Base)/Lexapro, 1 10mg pill.
10mg Bisacodyl Lexative, 2 5mg pills.
Cigs, Parliament light 100s
Caffeine, Coffee

feeling amazing.

eyes are #pinpointed

Does anyone else notice Hydrocodone stronger than Morphine?
Orally def. Hydro takes the cake.
But I plug my Morphine, and plugging has a much higher BA then oral.

Idk, I've always liked Hydrocodone better though.

The psychedelia is dulled a little when mixed with opiates, but I find it adds an incredible sense of tranquillity to the trip. Also helps with some of the physical side-effects and the anxiety making for a more comfortable experience. Though too high a dose will just ruin a trip, can make for some truly lucid nods though. Benzos are much more efficient at killing a trip, but at a very low dose of a purely anxiolytic benzo (Diclazepam for example), you can reduce the odds of a 'bad trip' massively.

OT: 3-FPM fading, jaw is swinging and a headache is developing. So: back to blowing clouds and grinning like a madman. =D

EDIT: Hydrocodone is more potent than oral Morphine. Not sure about plugging given the variable BA. It's also much more euphoric, probably the most euphoric opioid I've used, when my tolerance permitted it. I miss nodding off 30/40mg of Hydro, 7mg of pure Fentanyl barely does it these days.

Last edited:
^Woohoo! Congrats man.

OT: Took 20mg valium after work last night and blacked out a little. Woke up this morning with the TV still on and shit lol. I still feel the diazepam pretty good too. Gonna smoke some weed & kick it back until work. Peace all.

Status
Not open for further replies.