• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
20g kratom, 3mg clonazepam, 2ml 1,5-butanediol, and just a little bit of weed.
Now I am going to go do something else away from my computer for a while.
Goodnight, Bluelight <3

I think I found the perfect theme song for the I'm So High thread. Up In Smoke by The Hollywood Undead. Funnyman repeats the phrase "I'm So High" a few times and it is pretty much about getting high.

sniffed approx 7mg 25C-nBOME last night, accompanied the trip with a bit of ethyphenidate (therapeutic dosage, or "strong" erowid dosage), followed byu a "heavy" erowid dose of 4-HO-MET, 40+mg dropped, lataz 100mg O-desmethyltramadol (opiate naive) and 60mg temazepam on the come-down... had a nap..... nice afterglow 100mg's oral O-Dsmt 100mg's methopxetamine sublingualled both 15 minutes ago, also smoked/ing some ab- fubinaca and AM-2201 chillaxing %)

Damn, making me envious! :p
Hope you had a blast! =D

I should have some DPT soon, and that is my favorite tryptamine, so good times aren't far away. But the present is actually feeling pretty nice for a change, without tons of drugs.

AB-FUBINACA was a good cannabinoid, but the similarly named AB-CHMINACA is very dangerous, so be sure to stay away from that one.

Last edited:
Damn so grateful to see that FedEx truck pull in the driveway this morning with my Kratom. I took a forced break this weekend as I planned to run out on Saturday knowing that the soonest I could get more would be Tuesday via FedEx Priority Overnight. It was pretty bad. I was so happy to greet the driver and sign for my package this morning lol. I can feel it starting to take effect as my goosebumps fade and I'm no longer yawning.

Fucked up Monday for me yesterday. Was with 1 of my boys, having a good time. Smoking Roxicodone 30s. I went to a place, a place I've been 100 times before without getting in trouble.
We were parked in 1 of my friends apartment buildings.
Out of no where, a cop shows up, and flashes his light on us, and makes the police beep, says put your hands out of the car, as we both did, and open the door from the outside, as we both did, I know we were fucked cuz we had foil in the car, straws, used up foil with black lines like we just smoked some dope, but it was actually Oxy.

Cop goes, what are you 2 doing here? My friend says I live here, I'm just chillen with my friend, cop goes, inside a car? Friend says we just barely got here, we were literally about to go inside my house. Cop asks is there anything illegal in the car, I said yes. I didn't want to lie and get into more trouble, he says what do you have? I said 2 oxycodone 30mg pills, some foil, and straws. he asked what was the foil and straws for? I said to smoke the Oxy. So he searches the car and finds exactly what I told him. We caught such a lucky break, he said since u were honest with me, I will not arrest any of you, but you do have a controlled substance in the car, that I have to write a ticket for, so he took my couple Oxy 30s, he took the foil, and straws, and gave me a ticket because I was in the driver said, it was my car anyway so it wouldn't have made a difference. Luckily, none of us got arrested. But I still got a fucking ticket. This is the VERY 1st time I got caught with drugs by law enforcement.

Should I plead guilty, fight the ticket, or what? Because I never been in this kind of situation...oh well..at least the bad day is over. I feel SO much better today, because if I had a record, I would've been in jail 100%. I was so smart to take only 5 pills with me, my friend and I both smoked 1 1/2 pills, which is 45mg each...and there was 2 more...we were about to swallow the last 2, but I told my friend no because we had foil that looks like dope has been smoked on it, I was a heroin smoker. They look exactly the same with black lines around the foil. I wanted him to know they were Oxy and NOT Heroin.

Anyways, feeling much better, I'm chillin on--

80mg Liquid Methadone, 8ml, 10mg/1ml.
6mg Liquid DILAUDID, 3ml. 2mg/1ml, plugged.
90mg Roxicodone/Oxycodone IR, 3 30mg pills, 2 oral, 1 smoked
120mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 4 30mg pills, plugged
5.5mg Clonazepam, 5 1mg pills, 1 0.5mg pill
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
15mg Escotalipram (Base)/ Lexapro, 1 1/2 10mg pills
5mg Bisacodyl, 1 5mg pill
Caffeine, Coffee
Cigs, Marlboro Light 100s today

This high I have going around makes me forget all the bad times, sippin on coffee, and smoking cigs..feeling real good.

Cheers BLs

been taking bong rips of some killer bud, dabbing some KILLER shatter, sniffing my way through a half bundle of some killer dope, and i've been doing random muscle shots of ketamine. i'd say about 50-75mgs of ketamine per shot.

Im tripping on some psilocybin truffles, smoked lots of spliffs too. Having a great time right now :D

I wouldn't say sober....but, I'm riding this benzo hang over. I want to take my methadone, but I feel like that might normal me out. And I'm lovin this buzzy benzo hangover, makes me feel hella speedy the day after.

30mg hydrocodone, 2mg clonazepam, 300mg phenibut, 50mg diphenhydramine, and 300mg ketoconazole + 400mg cimetidine for potentiation.

This is a nootropic (smart drug) - 5mg PRL-8-53. I do feel a little different after taking it this morning (my third day) than normal. This has been show to greatly improve memory but I am wondering if it may also have antidepressant properties because I feel maybe happy, definitely peaceful and content.

I did think I was going insane for a while yesterday and the day before, having thoughts that would have been delusional if I had not been able to tell myself it was all in my head. Fortunately, I stopped feeling like certain songs might somehow be getting filtered by spirits/God so they would sound to my ears like they were about me or talking to me. Maybe I was paranoid from smoking too much weed. Oh well, it was a positive thing in the end, though some of the messages I thought were being sent were not all that pleasant. The less pleasant ones were more helpful and now I am over that so I do not think I am losing my mind. Seems I went nutty long enough to get the message I needed to hear...sometimes things like that can make you think spirits/angels/maybe even God is real and trying to figure out how to get through to someone like me who comes up with unusual interpretations of songs or likes to make musical stories with them. But it was probably just me being really stoned and getting stoned too often for a few days. Doesn't matter if the outcome was good. I do not know if the PRL-8-53 might have also contributed to that weirdness or not.

Here is a little info about PRL-8-53 from Wikipedia:
Wikipedia said:
A single study in humans was reported in 1978. The double-blind trial of PRL-8-53 in 47 healthy volunteers measured its effects on a variety of cognitive measures. 5 mg of the drug was administered orally 2–2.5 hours before the study tasks.[1] Subjects were given 12-item word lists to memorize as part of the trial. While initial word acquisition performance on PRL-8-53 was only 107.46% of baseline, subjects recalled words at 132.5–142.7% of the baseline rate 24 hours after testing, and at 145.2–146.2% after a week. Stronger effects were noted in the bottom 60% of subjects (who recalled 6 or fewer words on placebo at 24h), with 24-hour retention improved to 187.5–191% of baseline, and one week retention to 200–205%. Subjects over 30 displayed even more substantial results, with improvements to 208–222% and 236–252% of baseline performance at one day and one week respectively.[1] Both visual reaction time and fine motor control improved to a statistically insignificant degree.[1] No side effects were reported during the trial.[1]

I am 32 years old, so this should be quite helpful while I try to prepare over the next few months for a return to college. I've found it hard for so long to memorize information I do not care about or find interesting but you have to do that and this sounds like it will really help. I'll combine with some other nootropics including that jellyfish stuff that is supposed to improve memory and maybe it will give me an edge. I really need to not screw up again. In the mean time, I have a lot of work to do (but I should make a lot of money doing it). Drug money, college money, maybe enough to invest or pay for cryogenic preservation of a relative who would accept such an offer so they may have a chance to come back in this life instead of dying when their body wears out and hopefully not ceasing to exist when they die. I think it costs like $10,000 for just the head and the brain is the important part. They should be able to regenerate bodies by the time those in cryogenic preservation tanks can be revived.

Damn so grateful to see that FedEx truck pull in the driveway this morning with my Kratom. I took a forced break this weekend as I planned to run out on Saturday knowing that the soonest I could get more would be Tuesday via FedEx Priority Overnight. It was pretty bad. I was so happy to greet the driver and sign for my package this morning lol. I can feel it starting to take effect as my goosebumps fade and I'm no longer yawning.

Lucky you, opiate WD's are no fun at all...

Luckily, none of us got arrested. But I still got a fucking ticket. This is the VERY 1st time I got caught with drugs by law enforcement.

Should I plead guilty, fight the ticket, or what? Because I never been in this kind of situation...oh well..at least the bad day is over. I feel SO much better today, because if I had a record, I would've been in jail 100%. I was so smart to take only 5 pills with me, my friend and I both smoked 1 1/2 pills, which is 45mg each...and there was 2 more...we were about to swallow the last 2, but I told my friend no because we had foil that looks like dope has been smoked on it, I was a heroin smoker. They look exactly the same with black lines around the foil. I wanted him to know they were Oxy and NOT Heroin.

I would not fight the ticket, I'd just be glad those cops were cool enough to let you off with a ticket. You could be in jail right now instead and while the law is unjust, you were breaking the law and you would not win if you tried to fight it. I'd just be happy to still have my freedom at that point if I were in your position. Try not to have things like drug paraphernalia in your car - you don't need to use drugs in the car anyway. Just try to go inside in the future so you don't have to worry about the police seeing you. Maybe you could try to find some place inside the car to hide drugs when driving from the dealer to your house where the cops would not look if they ever pull you over for any reason. They are not going to tear your car apart in a search unless they get drug dogs that smell something and that probably won't happen.

Last edited:
about a bar of xanex and four shots of expresso at work. might take another to chill back down now that I'm out

10mg valyum & blueberry red bull since I'm werkin. I don't like actual blueberries but the artificially flavored stuff is like crack. I love red bulls since they don't use corn syrup as sweetener, and the 12oz ones are the perfect size. Enough to satisfy without having me feel like a fatass for having even more.

I remember when I was unemployed a few summers back, I spent all my savings on a Nintendo Wii and case after case of 12 oz red bull and Mexican mountain dew. Had fun beating final fantasy iv among other games during those months, even if life sucked otherwise. my life continually sux tho so saying it sucked doesn't really hold much meaning I guess :p

Anyway I'm glad to be alert yet placid. All you bros n hos no disrespect, y'all have a goodun.

being up at the crack of dawn makes me crave bags like no other but I've held off for 18 days. i can go a bit longer

Dreamer-

Ya you're right, I don't think fighting it is going to help, probly make it worse, I have a sense that the judge would say exactly what you just said, you're lucky the cop didn't arrest you with position of a Schedule II Narcotic and drug paraphenalia.
But i have a feeling it'll be an expensive ticket. Big hit on me. Sucks, but nothing i can do about it now.

But a MUCH better day today, I went from 2 take homes to 5 today, SO happy. Now i just got to show up 2x a week at the MMT clinic, and next time I'll have 6 take homes, and I'll only show up once at the clinic, woo hoo! :D

I'm feeling fantastic on-

80mg Liquid Methadone, 8ml, 10mg/1ml
4mg Liquid DILAUDID, 2ml, 2mg/1ml, plugged
120mg Roxy/Oxycodone IR, 4 30mg pills, 3 oral, 1 smoked
50mg Norco/Hydrocodone, 5 10mg pills
1625mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills
15mg Escotalipram/Lexapro, 1 1/2 10mg pills
10mg Bisacodyl, 2 5mg pills
Cigs, Marlboro Light 100s
Caffeine, coffee

Cheers BL's!

Been taking way too much adderall. I really don't find it very recreational but goddamn do I get my classwork done. Finished up all my finals now time to dose some of this liquid etiz I have.

Dreamer-

Ya you're right, I don't think fighting it is going to help, probly make it worse, I have a sense that the judge would say exactly what you just said, you're lucky the cop didn't arrest you with position of a Schedule II Narcotic and drug paraphenalia.
But i have a feeling it'll be an expensive ticket. Big hit on me. Sucks, but nothing i can do about it now.

But a MUCH better day today, I went from 2 take homes to 5 today, SO happy. Now i just got to show up 2x a week at the MMT clinic, and next time I'll have 6 take homes, and I'll only show up once at the clinic, woo hoo! :D

I'm feeling fantastic on-

80mg Liquid Methadone, 8ml, 10mg/1ml
4mg Liquid DILAUDID, 2ml, 2mg/1ml, plugged
120mg Roxy/Oxycodone IR, 4 30mg pills, 3 oral, 1 smoked
50mg Norco/Hydrocodone, 5 10mg pills
1625mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills
15mg Escotalipram/Lexapro, 1 1/2 10mg pills
10mg Bisacodyl, 2 5mg pills
Cigs, Marlboro Light 100s
Caffeine, coffee

Cheers BL's!

I'm confused, don't you have a script for those oxys?Don't know what state you are in but If no script, that's a state jail felony here in Texas. I was caught with some 8mg dilaudids, went to jail and was charged with controlled substance state jail felony. I signed 4 years probation for that shit and got done in a year and a half since I had all my fines paid. They SAY it is suppose to be off my record since I did deferred adjudication but I'm sure I'm going to have to cough up a couple thousand to get it expunged.

Oh and just because it is a ticket doesn't mean it won't come up on a record check. If you are found guilty or you plea when you go to court or if you send a lawyer for you, that will still show on your record IIRC.

Out of all this bullshit drug law stuff. The one thing I absolutely HATE the most is getting a felony on your record WHEN YOU DID NO VIOLENT ACT TO YOURSELF OR ANYONE...ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
^California is SO different. You may as well be in another country.

We've decriminalized drug possession in 2 ways. First, we passed a voter initiative that your 1st arrest for (only personal) possession could NOT end in jail time, it had to be probation and treatment. Then, we recently passed another initiative that personal drug possession is ALWAYS a misdemeanor (for heroin and cocaine it used to be up to the DA to charge it as a misdemeanor or a felony--called a "wobbler").

ot: feelin nice, little bit of oxy, some oil and some dabs, doing some work

been up since like six, ran all my errands so as i was finishing them up, heading home i decided to cop myself a bun. whoops. well i think i deserve it. just gotta make sure i don't treat myself again for at least another couple weeks

^California is SO different. You may as well be in another country.

We've decriminalized drug possession in 2 ways. First, we passed a voter initiative that your 1st arrest for (only personal) possession could NOT end in jail time, it had to be probation and treatment. Then, we recently passed another initiative that personal drug possession is ALWAYS a misdemeanor (for heroin and cocaine it used to be up to the DA to charge it as a misdemeanor or a felony--called a "wobbler").

ot: feelin nice, little bit of oxy, some oil and some dabs, doing some work

Regardless, if he has a script for oxy how is he charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.