• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I barely got into this life alive! My mom told my telepathic raccoon friend how my mother tried to do a coat hanger abortion when she was 5 months 1 week pregnant with me and I have at least one brother or half brother somewhere I don't know. It might be why a portion of my brain is missing. She did not finish the job and I was born on time I got the message from a moon bear and a polar bear. I just got told how all kinds of bears, mostly two types of black bears but the polar bears are tortured the most.
The government is a hypocrite.

That explains a LOT!

OT: Just did a shot with a significant amount of heroin, and a teeny-tiny bump of amphetamines. Feeling good from that. I've been saving my last spliff, but I think I will smoke it in a bit. Or maybe I'll visit K-land first. I just wanna make sure that I smoke the spliff when I'm nicely opiated, it feels divine to me then. When I'm not opiated.. Meh, not so much. ;)

Yeah, I'll do a good fat shot of K now and then either re-opiate myself before smoking the spliff if needed, or just smoke it if I'm still opiated enough.

Oh yeah, also gonna take 10mg diazepam.

currently withdrawing from fentanyl still so fuck all you guys but im bout to be high as shit for the next month starting thursday

I don't have to do hardly anything at work today besides ride a floor scrubber around so I'm chugging some kratom. Have naproxen and calcium carbonate for potentiation. Gonna take some clonazepam as well.

@P2C: LMAO

currently withdrawing from fentanyl still so fuck all you guys but im bout to be high as shit for the next month starting thursday
^Awch. No need to be rude about it though! :p

OT: That K shot sent me deep into hyperspace. ;).

Still feeling its effects but I'm able to comprehend language again so 's all good. Debating on whether I'll take oxy, morphine or heroin. Also have 3 x 80mg methadone caps. Luxury problems. I might just take all 4 opies (all at reasonable doses of course) . =D

Still feeling its effects but I'm able to comprehend language again so 's all good. Debating on whether I'll take oxy, morphine or heroin. Also have 3 x 80mg methadone caps. Luxury problems. I might just take all 4 opies (all at reasonable doses of course) . =D

Stop making me so jealous of all your awesome drugs, I just have shitty benzos and kratom :'(

speedball, but smoked mine instead of pining it - slowball? idk

Stop making me so jealous of all your awesome drugs, I just have shitty benzos and kratom :'(

At least I'm not posting pics of my my drugs like some others we know. :D

Actually I did post a pic of my drugs in the 'what is your current stash(or something like that)-thread'. But that was before I scored the H, m'done and K, I also had a nice amount of weed which is now almost entirely gone. All except for one spliff, and I'm gonna light it right after I hit post.

At least I'm not posting pics of my my drugs like some others we know. :D

Actually I did post a pic of my drugs in the 'what is your current stash(or something like that)-thread'. But that was before I scored the H, m'done and K, I also had a nice amount of weed which is now almost entirely gone. All except for one spliff, and I'm gonna light it right after I hit post.

Honestly I would settle for a fraction of your stash, if I had all that I would surely put myself in the hospital/rehab in about a week's time lol. That morphine just sounds so tasty.

Might go to the Robo Dimension tonight, haven't done that in a while (or any disso/psych really). Still have 80mg of DMT but I feel like I need to save that for a special occasion. I feel like I'll know when that time comes.

130mg hydrocodone, 7mg clonazepam, 100mg hydroxyzine. Wish I could forget about the existence of this damned Earth for a while.

Earl Becomes a Hurricane Wednesday at 1:00PM Max winds 105mph 20.9N

Last edited:
Drove down to Holland and restocked on the weed. Got some nice strains but I forgot most of their names already because I was so stoned. I definitely got some amnesia and mango ... something; kush or haze or whatever. Mango is all I know.

Gonna opiate myself and smoke weeds. :)

lol not meant to be rude. i was just jealous of how high everyone was/ riding out on 1500mg of gabapentin and 2mg of xanax. feeling a little better from my withdrawals but i really need my pain medicine scripts back.

Woke up at noon , did 6 mg of dilaudid nasally , about to do 2 more mg and watch a movie .

drinking gose to taper off the hooch, waiting for my evening shift and generally doin fuckall

things could be better and they could also be a lot worse.

^The fuck is gose?

OT:
Dicaffeine Malate and hand-rolled cigarettes
Shit tons of Nuerontin
a little Seroquel and Vistaril

Fucking sedated and tired from my 20+ mile ride and all these damn psych meds which I'm gonna stop taking soon.

^like Mormon-state-approved beer restrictions! Can't buy beer greater than 3.2% abv in Utah... :p

Good on ya for tapering off the hooch with a sensible taper progression!

thanks! i feel like crap when i am not drinking lately and that isnt okay with me. i normally have 10+ drinks daily so a sixer of weak beer should be a good hopping off point.

i hate how much i like alcohol which has been a double realization that i am on a very dangerous path. right now it is a borderline problem, without immediate intervention it will become one that threatens my health and ability to keep a job. so the fun is over, no more wanton drunkenness whenever i feel like it.

god damnit i just want to drink all day every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.