• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salmon is my favorite fish for sure.

Green vein kratom.
Beer
I'm feeling super irritable today, don't know what to do with myself...
Gonna go smoke some weed with a friend, hope it will help me calm down.

Well today it's been
100mg methadone
Smoked a couple of joints today
And a 30-40mg oral dose of D-methamphetamine like a hour ago

Really wanted to drop sum lsd today but alas the one friend I accept it from is out of town ....oh well tomorrow is another day :)

Last edited:
about 100mg of u4770 knocked down earlier... had me nodding in and out.. bout to take some more with some gabapentin before i go run the dog.

160 mgs oxycodone snauffed. (a lot of powder) but worth it.

2 mg loprazolam.

done about 600 mgs of oxycodone today, it's quite brad.

smoked 2 more oc 40s on foil. does definitely produce a high if you let it run nicely on the foil.

oxy bingelicious

Last edited:
Oxy? With the prices these days I'd just sell the shit and buy H, tho I may well like munching Oxy's better than shootin dope, I'm just priced out in my area. Enjoy jigga!!!

Got my 120 mgs of Methadone
Instead of benzos this morning though I elected to kill my last addy. 20 mg XR name brand Adderall.
After that...
Smoked a few bowls of that Diesel and a few hits from the piz
Felt great all day, great mix.

I currently just swallowed 2400 mg Gabapentin,
6 mg Clonazepam
1050 mg Carisoprodol (3 Somas)
Wishing I didn't part with those xannies.

And I forgot to mention I ate 2 Flexeril, not aware of the dosage.

Probably smoke a few more bowls of Diesel, drink a few beers, then go pick up the kids from the babysitter. It is storming out, 3ft visibility, but it's no big deal, I drive my kids loaded all the time, I drive better on hard drugs.

i'll be out and back maintaining with dope till my big script date soon enough. it is a fun ride though.

Si, he (jigga) always sniffs or eats or smokes. Oxy BA for oral is about 80% and sniffing is about 50%. biggest non IV ope addict i ever met except for my best friend who was doing 4-5 opana stop signs daily before he quit. their habits r prolly equal.

im goin crazy bein sober for a day here. cant even coffee it up cuz i gots ta stay hydrated. fuck this gay earth (ahahaha :()

I knew he didnt IV but thought he chewed them mostly. Ive posted it twice already but that 50-60% nasal bioavailability is debatable. Look in EADD thread about oxy.

OT, stims. Normal Adderall but weird diet shit phentermine, diethylpropion, and phendimetrazine too.

I knew he didnt IV but thought he chewed them mostly. Ive posted it twice already but that 50-60% nasal bioavailability is debatable. Look in EADD thread about oxy.

OT, stims. Normal Adderall but weird diet shit phentermine, diethylpropion, and phendimetrazine too.

nasal BA is gonna vary based on technique. how well you grind it, how much hits the actual membrane, ive seen 35-50% and choose to be optimistic.

the morphones are the only opi pharms i will snort without any deliberation about what ROA would be most enjoyable.

Pretty downered. Last day of work this week for me. So, 40 mg diazepam, 1000 mg codeine (3 hours ago, probably worn off for the most part already), had a beer too. Nicely sedated, getting ready to sink into a heavenly sleep, which I've been craving for a long time. Damn, I fell in love with diazepam. I never realized I had GAD, and a plethora of other annoying symptoms that diazepam alleviates. And I can drink coffee with that too. What else can a man dream of?

Going to this big ass lake in Indiana that's supposed to have a nice beach. Pregamed with a few bowls and 1.5tsp red/green Kratom. Lots more pot smoking in the future.

Pretty downered. Last day of work this week for me. So, 40 mg diazepam, 1000 mg codeine (3 hours ago, probably worn off for the most part already), had a beer too. Nicely sedated, getting ready to sink into a heavenly sleep, which I've been craving for a long time. Damn, I fell in love with diazepam. I never realized I had GAD, and a plethora of other annoying symptoms that diazepam alleviates. And I can drink coffee with that too. What else can a man dream of?

be very careful my friend. i have been there.

im not high, took a drugs test and the lady was like ohhhhh this is so clear youre gonna have to come back

and i was jus thinkin like F U why dont we test it first lady

i do not want to take another drugs test fuuark.

120 mg Methadone
6 mg Clonazepam
2x 40mg Cannnabis Edibles (each was a brownie)
A few smoked bowls of my Diesel and some shit my friend got at the dispensary, can't remember

Positively nodding my ass off listening to the Well and posting here. And it's the first day in 2-3 that I haven't had any sort of amphetamine, be it Molly, Crystal, or Addies, so I think that's makin me a little sluggish too, but don't get me wrong I feel ferret-fucking-fantastic. Especially considering I woke up and puked before my dose, with a splitting headache. Hence my break from amphet's and the excessive gabapentin I have been.

Fuck-dammit I'm literally nodding out on the keyboard or the desk, uncontrollably at the library, a few people have noticed; so I think it's time to head outside with a quickness (as much as I can manage, but I'll rally) go outside and smoke another bowl of chronic to really kick in the edibles, then go grab a snack.

Took 80mg of methadone a few hours ago, and I also had 100mg MS Contin(unchecked - XR) a few hours before that. They're supposed to last 12 hours if you don't chew them but I'm not sure what dosage it is that's in your bloodstream during those 12 hours as it obviously cant be the full 100mg at one time since its regular BA is so short.

Contemplating taking another 40 or even 80mg of methadone. I wanna really feel what methadone is all about without anything else. It's a full agonist so it must have a sweet spot for me, especially when combined with benzos and weed. I hear many hardcore opiate addicts still like the methadone + benzo combination a lot at the proper dose. So, let's see if I can find that proper dose for me. =D

/E: Took another 60mg m'done and 0.25mg brotizolam. Feeling nice and noddy now.

Last edited:
Took 80mg of methadone a few hours ago, and I also had 100mg MS Contin(unchecked - XR) a few hours before that. They're supposed to last 12 hours if you don't chew them but I'm not sure what dosage it is that's in your bloodstream during those 12 hours as it obviously cant be the full 100mg at one time since its regular BA is so short.

Contemplating taking another 40 or even 80mg of methadone. I wanna really feel what methadone is all about without anything else. It's a full agonist so it must have a sweet spot for me, especially when combined with benzos and weed. I hear many hardcore opiate addicts still like the methadone + benzo combination a lot at the proper dose. So, let's see if I can find that proper dose for me. =D

Yes, I definitely still have a major sweet-spot for methadone (+ bzd's and cannabis, the latter being optional for me). I miss my morning MMT dose (70mg) with a cup of hot coffee and some diazepam or clonazepam, despite the long-onset when it hit me it was a subtle rush of a heavy, warm euphoria and sedation. The addition of a good bzd dose makes the nod incredibly heavy.

so how would you compare it to high dose oxy. i have yet to try done myself.

i turned it down when i was last offered it in favour of an oxy taper plan (bad idea). is it a lot more fun than bupe ?

OT: got a box of oxynorm IR 20s today. am burning through em fast as fk. only got 13 left and imma pop 3 more now.

so yeah on a shit tonne of oxy

gonna have a bong of swazi gold then a bit later 2mg of loprazolqam

Status
Not open for further replies.