• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^grats, NOT! you always not doing opiates and shit. it makes me jel. cos you were an IVer at one stage iirc. so how the fark?

OT: 160 mgs more oxycontin 40, chewed to liquid. + 3 mgs loprazolam in total

lol not meant to be rude. i was just jealous of how high everyone was/ riding out on 1500mg of gabapentin and 2mg of xanax. feeling a little better from my withdrawals but i really need my pain medicine scripts back.

I only said that jokingly. So relax, I wasn't actually offended by it. ;)

OT: did a small shot of H, I think Ill eat an OC inabit. I'm definitely gonna roll a spliff though.

I remembered the names of all the strains I bought! It was; Amnesia - Mango kush - Bodanga (or something like that, had never heard of it before) - O.G. Cheese (new batch from the last time I went, this one is a LOT tastier!). Me and a friend also bought 5g Polm hash together, but that coffeeshop has a real dick working behind the counter who didn't want to open a pre-weighed 5g and split it into 2x2,5g for me. He suggested I buy 2x 15eur worth instead, which meant paying 5eur more for about 1.2g less (there is currently a deal on this strain making it real cheap if you buy 5g). So yeah, I said thanks for nothing and took the 5g bag. Anyway, point I'm trying to make is; my friend will weigh off 2,5g of that for me at home. And friday he will sell me my share.

Gonna smoke a mango kush spliff now. =D

2mg bupe plugged
3mg clonazepam SL
6-pack of Amberbock
Nicotine

I dig the bupe + k-pin synergy. Mad potentation and adds much more warmth/sedation to my bupe.

Last edited:
I wish everyone had access to the legal meds here in Southern California...Some of the strains, concentrates, coming from these dispensaries are just mind-blowing

Day 4 of no etizolam! Woot woot! Gonna have some enhanced kratom in a bit and hopefully smoke some spliff later.

Had 20mg hydrocodone, 20mg cyclobenzaprine, and 800mh naproxen for a headache. The bears have been telling me all along that they are forced to lie to me most of the time but have consistently almost anyway kept the max winds the same - 105mph even though it is not forecast to be more than a cat 1 and that is a strong cat two. Here is my final update for first landfall in Belize, I will get the second one: Earl Becomes a Hurricane Wednesday at 11:00AM Max winds 105mph 17.55-17.57N 87.56-87.57W Near Grand Caribe in Belize first landfall..
Please use your telepathy to tell the government and people of Belize that the USA government is preventing me from getting the right forecast for a hurricane that will likely be stronger than expected and have been doing so since they found I could do it middle of last year! I need your help and so do the bears and other telepathic animals, I am focusing on the bears right now. Landfall#2 in Belize 18.05N 88.05W - they also tried to get me to change max winds to 90mph but I think they are trying to lie to me.

Tropical storm Ivette off the west coast of Mexico will become a category 4 with winds of 140mph. One of them tried to change it to 135mph
There will be a magnitude 6.3 earthquake in the northern half of Japan in the next 15 days but the government of the USA will not allow them to give me a time of epicentre location.
There will be a major earthquake sometime this year affecting Istanbul, Turkey some time this year but I am not allowed to get the correct information on that either due to the USA government being run by the forces of darkness.

Last edited:
Some more H. Rolling an amnesia spliff now, this is VERY strong weed. Amnesia usually is, but this is some of the best Amnesia weed I've ever had. And I've smoked a lot of amnesia over the years. I'm betting it will knock me on my ass, which is its intended purpose right now. =D

Ahh, opi+benzo+weed combo - I love you!

Just popped a capsule of 530mg bk-2C-B and will probably have 30mg hydrocodone and 2mg alprazolam with 200mg ketoconazole as a potentiator to smooth the high dose trip out, need to super-charge my telepathy because the government is using their Starnet program to block out my transmissions and I want to make new telepaths - I can do it from a distance. I somehow started talking about wanting to pop the Skynet bubbles before I ever heard of Starnet or had any idea what it was, I just knew it was bad.

I wish I had some ketamine, I want to visit the Earth Coincidence Control Office so I can talk to the aliens like John Lily did when he was alive!
The God-Damned government better not use their drug removal program to keep me from tripping - it will just make me double the dose, add DXM, and huff starting fluid during the peak.

^do you cwe the hydro ?

ot 160 mgs of oxy chewed.

got 56 of em today.

woooosh

No, but I usually use the 10/325s so that was just 4,225mg acetominophen and I usually go in the 60-80mg range.

Yesterday when Lucky was getting ketamine anesthesia he started sending me pictures of raccoons in green light and the imagery started getting a little scary so I started sending him messages that I love him and he'd be okay, and he was sending back heart shapes. When he was coming out, it looked like bad trip images and I was able to improve that by sending positive thoughts. I could feel the intoxication a little from out telepathic connection. He can talk well but has to scratch the messages for me to hear. There are bears and at least one raccoon and two humans who can talk through my mouth and make my voice change.

Maybe some other people could trip and we can connect with telepathy. Maybe someone can supply ketamine or other dissociative telepathy and we can have some fun together!

Pill2Chill's opiate combo sounds really pleasant

Last edited:
Took a nice opi-combo;
  • 1 decent sized shot of H,
  • 80mg oxycodone IV,
  • 60mg MS Contin orally,
  • ~15-20mg methadone.

Also had 12mg bromazepam and 10mg diazepam, but that was this morning (~8 hours ago). Probably gonna pop a brotizolam (0.25mg) once the methadone has fully kicked in. Wanna wait and see how sedated I'll feel once it has and if I'm already sedated enough I'll skip the brotizolam. (Edit: Nvm, just took the brotizolam now already anyway. I very much doubt I took too much for my tolerance. ;))

Smoking an O.G. Cheese spliff to top off the high as well. Plan on chainsmoking weed. (As much as I can; chainsmoking weed all evening&night usually means 1 or 2 spliffs max. because I nod off so often & long. It's nice and cheap that way and I get to smoke constantly (while I'm conscious enough to smoke anyway, which feels like constantly, lol).

Last edited:
100mg phenylpiracetam
Green tea +
A rather large bowl
A fat spliff as soon as it's done being rolled

I'm pleasantly surprised by phenylpiracetam. It's not very stimulating itself but paired with a little caffeine feels like a mild dose of a clean stimulant. The focus you gain from it is astonishing, I feel like I'm aware of everything going on within 50 feet of me. Slightly anxiolytic as well.

Really wanna try higher doses to see where it takes me. I might order some 4-FA too as I just found a vendor for it. Anyone ever try any of those RC stimulants? I read some good trip reports but they last for like a fuckin day. I have a strong appetite for some stimulant chaos though, it's been a while.

I was puking up some blood...I think I have an ulcer because it was full of acid and I have been getting severe telepathic heartburn. My blood pressure was up to 170/118 and I will check it again and give an update. I think I have multiple types of cancer because the telepathic bears and my raccoon is trying to tell me and talk to me and my bird was trying to pull out medicine bottles to give me and trying to make me drink powerade and that gave me something to throw up with the blood but there was not a lot of blood, just some but more than I have seen in my vomit when it happened in the past. When I was overdosing on 3-meo-pcp I puled up bloody bile.

Update:
USSAMRID, DARPA, other secret government agencies, and corporations are now unleashing the apocalypse through massive bio extermination and genocide.
God help us.

Last edited:
Enjoying a day off from work...put in approximately 34,000 lbs of salmon over the 57 hour opening we had. 17,000 lbs per day ain't bad...especially since we had to pull every single fish out of the net individually (gill netting being an especially dumb fishery...). My hands feel so sore, calloused & "raw", makes me wish I had some opiates...kinda.

Anyway, I plan on burning a fat joint later on tonight. :)

Do you get any salmon for yourself or is 100% sold ?

fuck i love fish. wanna go for some trout soon..

im not high, i got to beat a drug test tomorrow so i miht not smoke pot toniht either (it wont change jack since i daily smoke, whatever)

We kept 15 sockeye salmon to smoke.

We do eat lots of salmon out here, though (as one would expect...it's basically like free food) ...eating salmon is like consuming pure life force, I swear. Never get tired of eating salmon. And smoked salmon...that's some next level awesome

^oh hell yeah. I'd eat smoked salmon every day if it wasn't so expensive. The main reason I've considered buying a smoker.

ot: Tangie dabs by Haggard Extracts, Desert Secret Cup winner for highest terps -- not quite pure tangie flavor but still good

Status
Not open for further replies.