• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I wish I found either of those euphoric on their own.

^ Just took delivery of the dope. snorted a point, yehaaaaaaaa. did the job nicely but why be rushing when u could be super rushing. gonna do 100 mgs more and be fked up. - and that is how my tol gets so high cos some days are just str8 up fkin binges, ill snort more when im nodding out and dropping cereal and shit sometimes.

I feel you man my opiate use goes to the same tune minus the godly tolerance.

OT: Moderately blazed about to smoke again shits dank an purple.

Yeah, I'm some what of a celebrity(notoriously) here with the pain docs in terms of how much oxy i can take in a day and be fine and dandy, and my stubborness not to take anything but euphoric opiates for pain. Currently I'm waiting for a few grams of dope cos i blew my weekly oxy rx. My dealer I've dealt with 10 years plus. he drops at my door.

The w/ds are very severe....... lol (i'm baked). Like if im out of OPi8s my bp shoots so high I am in stroke/heart attack danger, that's why no doc ever cuts me off.

Just read this nikka thaTs some real ass shit. And damn wish I could swing dope like that.

Decided not take benzo. Day two of none, maybe I'll just stop takin em... ;)

Celebrating with a beer instead since I just got a job with a swanky restaurant group. Even though I don't have savings left since I've moved like... Four times in the last six months, I should have enough to move out of my fam's place again pretty soon.

The beer I'm having is called Hopstitution. It's fucking hoppy.

Still a little high from wake n baking.

Took my first dab last night, actually my first 3 or 4 dabs. mmmmmm

feeling gr8 again. a big line of white H plugged (sigh, why not - feels quite rushy tho).

BEtter up the butt rather then up the nose man, it's just another roa. Ba is much higher that nasal too so it's less expensive. I actually think ba is near IV, anx IV may give you a hell of a rush and may be even less expensive but it's not worth it in the long run IMHO. Fortunately i haven-t gkt any experience so i may be wrong tho

I just came into possession of 80mg dl/d-amp and 7mg alprazolam. Gonna have a nice night, maybe not tonight but soon.

Pretty stoned smoking on a bowl of OG Blkwater as i type. I am also itching very badly, i do have a nice opiate buzz. :)
120mgs of Oxycodone ER (oral)
50mgs of Doxylamine
OG Blackwater
Nicotine
Sweet Tea

I'm high as fuck on 30mg adderall @ morning then took 50 grams of phenazepam. im takin dabs, im high as fuhh

Took 5mg valium, last time I took any was four days ago I think.

Not high even still just kinda overwhelmed by a bunch of shit that I dealt with on Friday. Trying to figure stuff out one step at a time now, slow down and make the right moves.

20140905_113148-Copy_zps49df5942.jpg

Been nodding with my homey since this morning (10 pm now) and have consequently finished the bag on the right ^, but I feel good.

Also blazin GRAMS of dank + 20 mgs clobazam. Near noddin off point almos.

Last edited:
Added another 5mg val for 10 total I think/ I wanna drink with my friend but he isn't picking up so I making rice for dinner and then gonna probs drink by myself. And probably get on my hustle since I need cash badly

I don't quite feel like drinking but I really have very little else to do on a Sunday.

20140905_113148-Copy_zps49df5942.jpg

Been nodding with my homey since this morning (10 pm now) and have consequently finished the bag on the right ^, but I feel good.

Also blazin GRAMS of dank + 20 mgs clobazam. Near noddin off point almos.

That dope looks, dope

Smoking some citrusy ass kush took my daily dose like an hour ago with some caffeine feelin good

Glad I took the val, started training at my job this evening before I go solo on Tuesday. Would have been hectic to withdrawal and do that at the same time haha.

Now I got 50oz of natty ice to keep me company. Wheeeeee

Feeling great!! Smoking a bowl of true OG Kush cannabis and have nice opiate/benzo high going which im enjoying the shit out of it.

45mgs Hydrocodone
15mgs Oxycodone ER (oral)
2mgs Alprazolam
50mgs Doxylamine suc.
OG Kush and OG Blackwater, both strains are bomb but the true OG Kush takes the cake cant go wrong with true OG kush.

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.