• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohaithere captain heroin! i am jealous of your hash oil, i want some!

340mg codeine
ephedrine
weeds
nicotine

ugh i just downed like 4000mg guafenesin ...my stomach doesnt feel to bad, but lets hope i feel this codeine. i went through 2500mcg of fentanyl this past weekend so my tolerance is probably too high :/

atleast the guafenesin and codeine will help my bronchitis! fuck opiates though, i really dont want to get strung out again

Been slacking with my posting the past few days, but I must state that I've been smoking trees proper haha

Coming up on 8g Kratom. Been a few days since I've done any so my tolerance should be back to a good spot. 100mg Diphenhydramine to potentiate, plus 400mg Ibuprofen. Going to take my last bong rip til tomorrow once the Kratom fully settles in, then I'll be smoking Newports til I pass out. :)

Cheers, BL fam. Hope everyone is feelin good tonight. =D

I'm waiting on 100g maeng da , can't wait. Tonight I'm just gonna get lit and build some coils on the rda I just got. Fuck ya

Well my car just broke down in the middle of an intersection this morning, and then my dog ran away... And the mechanic I brought my car to decided not to show up (i had it towed over 10 minutes before he was supposed to open, 45 minutes ago).

But thanks to the magic of drugs (the benzo and antidepressant in my body) my emotions are blunted. Virtually nonexistent. So I guess I got that going for me. Yay for apathy! Wait. I mean: yay for apathy.

shit you got your dog back?

I'm going to wait tell this weed is out of my system then try out some new MXE tonight

Nah the dog is gone. Its technically my moms and if it dies imma get killed too. On the bright side of things, I couldn't give a shit?

Methyl amphetamine - Freebased Way too Much
200 mg. Caffeine - Orally
Bottle of Home made Brown Ale - Orally ~7% ABV
Few Bowls of some Good Cannabis - Smoked
Mucho Organic Tobacco Cigarettes - Smoked

Whew

just snorted a little MXE. will see how this stuff is. i think i did too much maybe 20mg or 30 mg.

will report back.

Sober. could do with an amphetamine, too bad I cussed out a "dealer" who was gonna sell me some adderall.

He tried to sell me them for a lot more than I usually pay, for generic, and i was trying to buy in bulk, and I said "I'm not gonna pay that much for it, I don't like getting ripped off." and this skinny kid from the fucking OC starts talking shit to me about respect, and all this generic punk-ass hotshot dealer shit he probably saw in Breaking Bad, I was one more "fuck you, homie" away from snapping that little shit's neck.

Fuck drug dealers. Worst people I know.

/rant

^ depending on how many degrees of separation you were from him, you could a snapped his neck AND gotten the drugs without consequence.

But this is harm reduction amirite.

I'm sober too, I'm too stressed to take any benzo LOL. They will be a reward after I unfuck my shit. and many things to unfuck!

^I haven't the balls nor the drugs to be able to kill someone and continue living a happy life. Hell, I feel bad when I kill bugs.

I should've at least smacked him around a bit, though.

Sometimes I feel like whosajiggawaaa just gets a little bit higher for the rest of us who cant

600 mg seroquel
100mg doxipine
.1 clonidine

no more narcotics for this guy!

Been 30 days since iv had a cigarette, switched over to low quality e cigs but got a beast of one in the mail today, I built my own coils on it and it's a straight fog machine, highly recommend it for anyone trying to quit cigs, and it's fun to boot!!

5 shots of vodka
Smoked a small bowl of weed feelin goood about to go into work

Status
Not open for further replies.