Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
80mg D-DL Amphetamine
20mg CBD/50mg THC edible

Looking forward to writing my first lengthy stim rant in a while ;)

Lol @ my unwavering tolerance to amphetamines, 4-5 months since my last time taking any kind of amp. I dosed at 9 and I feel like I could totally be asleep before 1AM. No euphoria really, just stimulation and cognitive enhancement. I almost enjoy that I can get the stimulation, focus and motivation without getting high, because tbh I can't really handle stimulants recreationally anymore, everytime I do coke without alcohol I just feel like I'm dying. For a while I preferred cocaine because it's easier on the mind and doesn't last an inconvenient amount of time, but with this adderall taken with my current tolerance, I feel like I get a smoother, cleaner, more functional and practical high.

I think the main mistake I made with amps was starting to use them for partying rather than getting stuff done, when, now that I think about it, it really only makes sense to use them as tools, and when I thought a little more about it, I realized that all drugs can be used like that, because they're all tools. There's a time and place for everything, and addicts like ourselves forget that. I don't know whether I'll stick to this, as of course, I am an addict, but from now on, I'd like to try and only use drugs as tools for something they will actually help with, as I've sorta already been doing with benzos (since finishing my taper, I always have some on hand, used for only severe anxiety, very severe insomnia, or for stimulant or psychedelic related maladies), psychedelics (for self-improvement, creativity, spirituality, and the list goes on...), and opiates since kicking dope, succesfully too, i should add (I only take kratom or PST when I'm in pain, which is somewhat often, because I now work in labor, and around once every month or two i'll have a minor injury).

So yeah that's my speed-induced rant that nobody has the patience nor interest to read. In summation, all drugs are tools, and we should try and treat them as such, to the best of our ability.

Last edited:
60mgs of ritalin up the schnotz, gotta stay awake

took a break during the weekend and now i can feel it again. no euphoria at all but i can feel my heart pounding and the sound of me typing is annoyingly loud. oh well.

Update: 7:20 pop my 2 of clonaz and out in the street, light me up that cigarette and ill strap shoes on my feet... gday all!

Last edited:
80mg D-DL Amphetamine
20mg CBD/50mg THC edible

Looking forward to writing my first lengthy stim rant in a while ;)

Lol @ my unwavering tolerance to amphetamines, 4-5 months since my last time taking any kind of amp. I dosed at 9 and I feel like I could totally be asleep before 1AM. No euphoria really, just stimulation and cognitive enhancement. I almost enjoy that I can get the stimulation, focus and motivation without getting high, because tbh I can't really handle stimulants recreationally anymore, everytime I do coke without alcohol I just feel like I'm dying. For a while I preferred cocaine because it's easier on the mind and doesn't last an inconvenient amount of time, but with this adderall taken with my current tolerance, I feel like I get a smoother, cleaner, more functional and practical high.

I think the main mistake I made with amps was starting to use them for partying rather than getting stuff done, when, now that I think about it, it really only makes sense to use them as tools, and when I thought a little more about it, I realized that all drugs can be used like that, because they're all tools. There's a time and place for everything, and addicts like ourselves forget that. I don't know whether I'll stick to this, as of course, I am an addict, but from now on, I'd like to try and only use drugs as tools for something they will actually help with, as I've sorta already been doing with benzos (since finishing my taper, I always have some on hand, used for only severe anxiety, very severe insomnia, or for stimulant or psychedelic related maladies), psychedelics (for self-improvement, creativity, spirituality, and the list goes on...), and opiates since kicking dope, succesfully too, i should add (I only take kratom or PST when I'm in pain, which is somewhat often, because I now work in labor, and around once every month or two i'll have a minor injury).

So yeah that's my speed-induced rant that nobody has the patience nor interest to read. In summation, all drugs are tools, and we should try and treat them as such, to the best of our ability.

I'm an aficianado of the speed rant, at least that's what I would like to consider myself. But in reality it's probably more like lunatic on speed typing long posts on forums. In fact it is one of my favorite things to do while on stim's, get on like 3 different forums and just go to town. Lol, I have some 4-FA coming in the mail this afternoon, so you better believe there's going to be some massive ranting on my part this evening here.

As for your rant, it is very constructive and rational, I did appreciate it.

Finishing leftover beer (yuck) then coffee with breakfast. Busy week ahead, maybe I can try to cut out some drugs and exercise more.

Feeling like a million bucks. I'm on the verge of nodding out which is a fabulous place to be IMO.
.25g smoked tar H
20mgs Hydrocodone
25mgs Doxylamine
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)
Caffeine
OG Kush and OG Backwater cannabis

I'm moderately sober at this hour but sobriety levels will soon diminish as I need to finish an overdue report and this will require a little fuel. Social event tonight, took the day off tomorrow. Possibilities are endless, mood is on the high side.

bout a gram of CWH over the course of the day, it's midnight now, I picked up in da am.

Feelin very noddy. Have also taken 50 mgs clobazam and have a 2 mg loprazolam under my tongue have also been smoking a lot of some budget outdoor (still dank), bongs mostly, but rolling a kingsize now (clean green behbeh!).

contemplating just getting stoned and wasting the rest of the day, but I also kinda want to go do something, but those xanies I took last night still have me feelin a little groggy.

600 mg gabapentin and some weed

Had a foggy weekend with benzos/coke. Tried some MXE this weekend as well, fun stuff.

I just ate 90mg worth of THC (or in other words, half a Kiva bar) even though I know I'm just gonna feel like shit either during the high or tomorrow morning or both. Probably both. Eh, whatever, I'm boutta be high as fuck.

Been on a pretty massive coke binge
3 and some change in three days.

I work at 615 tomorrow so I'm GInna smoke a lot of bud and try for some sleep.

High as heaven but I'm bout to drop down to hell lol

Just ate 2.5-3mg of valium, need to be sober yet calm for work. Not the biggest fan of 2nd shift either, i prefer first and third shifts but thats just my personality. Slowly tapering the valium... Didn't take any yesterday but drank a bunch of beers, which helped the anxiety but was probably a bad decision. I want to bring down my benzo usage from near-daily to monthly or even less. Fucking shit is a sharp double edged sword. And I guess if I slow the benzo I shouldn't be compensating by using alcohol.

I love drugs but I think at this point in my life their usage should be way more minimal than it has been in the last 7 or so years.

Just drank 4 shots of vodka
2mg Xanax
1 bowl of weed

Time to go to work and damn I feel good. Probably gona bring a beer or two with me to work, my boss doesn't give a fuck as long as customers don't see me drinking

Took 0.5 of clonazepam and smoked ~0.3 grams of heroin (#3 i guess) and i'm very disappointed with the high i got. 25 € down the fucking drain, i won't buy heroin anymore.. it's not worth it.
Craving a beer and cigs

Can't find any hook ups in asheville, I'm craving the sweet release of my dark h friend and I'm definitely not high.. super bummed about it cause i got 2 days off in a row from work and really wanted to lay on my couch watching movies nodding out - instead I'm strung out and not happy about it.

Just smoked a re-roll. what's that? A pre roll that I opened up and rolled back up into a king-sized L-spliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.