• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took my night time meds (val and remeron). I really don't think remeron does shit for me but HEY I'm giving it a try.

Smoked the last of my tobacco this morning which is slightly disappointing. Being poor ain't nuttin new to me though

Just smoked a re-roll. what's that? A pre roll that I opened up and rolled back up into a king-sized L-spliff.

sounds way better than most pre-rolls.

I'm nicely toasted, oxy and 'Thin Mints' dabs (which definitely shares some terpenes in common with opium). About to take 2 or 3 more dabs and a melatonin and call it an early night

was nodding so incredibly hard off like 4 and a half oc 80s mostly chewed and a lot snorted earlier on. I'd say I've done about 700 mgs of oxycodone today.

currently puffing on a clean green swazi gold indo (secret to smooth burning clean green is trimming your weed super finely b4 rolling it up). took 3 mgs of loprazolam bout 40 mins ago, starting to feel really chiled from that and the 40 mgs of clobazam I took a few hours ago. After I kill this joint I might take one more oc and nod myself into a deep sleep.

in summary - super high\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\!

Last edited:
Oh man I feel goooooood

1 dab
45mg THC/10mg CBD
1mg alprazolam
10mg oxycodone
10mg DL amphetamine
1 Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Extra

The "a little bit of everything combo"; low doses of lots of different drugs make for a general nonspecific inebriation that is quite pleasant.

Oh man I feel goooooood

1 dab
45mg THC/10mg CBD
1mg alprazolam
10mg oxycodone
10mg DL amphetamine
1 Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Extra

The "a little bit of everything combo"; low doses of lots of different drugs make for a general nonspecific inebriation that is quite pleasant.

Watch the oxy homey!

Just woke up, took 160 mgs of oxy (2 80s) and a big bong of 100 % sativa, cheeeeaaah and I don't stop! Shitz become too easy (getting oxy-wise).

Sober, day 3 (apart from small prescribed benzo and AD doses). No weed no alcohol no stims/downers besides coffee.

Shit sucks but maybe I could get used to it. Getting high all the time is like a rollercoaster, up down up down upside down.

its 10am here so not high but i did take 20mg oxy and 10mg flexeril. i do miss the days when i could take 10mg oxy and be feeling no pain with a great buzz

Iunoooooo, 460mg Diazepam.. 900mg Oxazepam, 6mg Bupeeee, chain smoking newps. I just got another dog- Pure bred Blue Pit <3 He's gorgeous. Boutta crack open a beer, who with me?

seriously though dude, your oxy habit is straight-up illogical. i don't wanna see an entry in the shrine with your name on it man.

It is what it is. Am making more of an effort these days just have the odd day where I don't give a fk and chase that lil oxy dragon (chewing) from morning till early morning (8am - 3 am) and times where I'm fairly responsible. Just gotta be fairly responsible more often. Thanks for the concern though.

OT: 160 mgs oxy, 2 mgs loprazolam, 20 mgs clobazam and some 100 % sativa bud of which I just bought a shitload of - big hairy buds, but mids though, really(chain smoking - prettymuch, eyes r bleeding). Atleast it's a true land race I've grown up toking.

About to crash, nodding hard. But I'll prob get a second wind from the lopra/oxy combo.

Peaceeeee

^Be safe man. I haven't been here in a while but I enjoyed some of the convos we had before. Perhaps its time to get in touch a bit again.

Got my etizolam powder today. Untill I get PG to make a good solution I can accurately measure... I worked my way into a state of what 1.5mg xanax would get me by taking little micro dabs on my pinky. No need for anymore atm... enjoying a bit of caffiene too. It's really helped dull my muscle pain that none of the muscle relaxers my bitch doctor would give me. Plus social anxiety is dealt with too. That's good news for continuing my physical rehabilitation... anyways I wish I could afford bud or some other interesting compounds. Maybe some nicotine would fit in nicely. This sure beats the heavy drinking I was doing for the past week (ultra-cheap in comparison too and didnt really help the muscle pain much). Peace.

Edit: YKm420, the Blue Pit sounds great. We recently got a new boston terrier/french bulldog mix and he's just too precious. Normally not into small dogs, but he's just so cute I could hug him to death. Really smart, and kinda acts like a cat when all riled up.

2mgs clonazepam
30mgs morphine
Vodka

Ahhh feeling like driftin to sledp in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.