• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I feel like whosajiggawaaa just gets a little bit higher for the rest of us who cant

good guy jigga always lookin out for the rest of us mere mortals.

Me? I'm feelin nice on 1mg etizolam and will feel much better tonight when I can smoke.

A pound? Jesus, man. That must have tasted lovely xD I feel off, I think I've only taken 75-90mg Temazepam, just.. Low.. Fucking doses. Benzos are wonderful -.-

tumblr_l4pnxhAZVv1qb0y0b.jpg

Drinking. Wanna benzo but I also don't wanna wake up in the dishwasher,,......

Oh Fuck I messed up . Shouldn't have done the dope

.1g heroin and weeds

75mg morphine (IM), small/moderate dose of 25C-NBOMe(Insufflated) (found a straw with this stuck all inside it before I went to the theatre a few days ago and snorted some then after I realized it wasn't from back when I did that meth (I'll never touch that shit again) - was getting publicly more intoxicated with an e-cig full of cannabinoids at the movies and then at a bar (you can get intoxicated there but it is supposed to be on ethanol only) - I was on 1,4-butanediol too and I fell leaving the bar almost on my face in the road (didn't gett hurt at all), shouoldn't mix 1,4-butanediol with ethahol. Now I have enough 25C-NBOMe for 2 or 3 more big doses, glad I found it looking for syringes and needles. I wasn't driving, obviously. Only stayed 10-15 minutes at the bar cause my nephew and dad were waiting in the car.), 3.6ml 1,4-butanediol (rectal), 30mg temazepam, 3mg clonazepam, 1.5mg alprazolam, 75mg doxylamine succinate, and 800mg cimetidine as a potentiator
Smoking weed and 5-F-APINACA
Feeling oh so good and in love with the world. Nice to not be wanting to die right now.
1,4-butanediol feels like a sedating liquid ecstasy. It has much better empathogenic qualities than mephedrone and is also superior to bk-MBDB but I think methylone/bk-MDMA is easily better in that respect.

I remembered a bad memory I had not remembered in probably 12 years from some time when I was 15-17 years old and failed to do something I should have done because I was unwilling to allow myself to love or care about any living thing (I did not manage to stop it on one other occasion but I guess I let my guard down then). My mom had got a large type of parakeet that was tame and nobody had anything to do with the bird. It wasn't mine. I felt bad for it being alone and wanting attention but every time I let myself care about anything it ended badly (usually because someone else wanted rid of an animal). So it died after maybe two years alone. Would have helped me too if I had taken some responsibility for its well being instead of staying in my room alone all the time doing nothing, wanting to die.

I cried for a while and felt a lot like I had when things like that came up on MDMA but I think I have forgiven myself and I'm not feeling bad about it now. It was a long time ago - I was a suicidal teenager in a fucked up situation I did not ask to be in/had been in my whole life. Not trying to excuse it, but can't beat yourself up over things your whole life. I should probably not act so weak, most people could probably ignore things like that without being bothered too much (most of the people I know like killing animals). I used to not be so weak hearted (or maybe I have always been weak and that is why I am so fucked up in the head). I would not kill just to keep from looking weak though and anyone who tries to change me (such as people who think they can talk me into hunting) can kiss my ass.

I have no hard feelings about things that were done in the past that fucked me up in the head (I should not have let it fuck me up in the first place anyway), just saying how things were when I was growing up. My parents are not bad people and my mom has completely changed since then.

Morphine feels a lot better than hydrocodone.

I do intend to quit opiates and later benzos completely for at least a good long while (exception: benzos for bad trips, severe panic attacks, and to help if blood pressure is very elevated or hydrocodone+an NSAID for moderate-severe pain) and then if I start back recreationally it will be once per week or less and instead of hydrocodone, I'll trade that for smaller amounts of something better. I am hoping that will help my depression. I haven't been able to really cut my dose in quite a long time without it causing my mood to severely worsen and now that is something that would put me over the edge. If I can quit and do choose to start using occasionally, I will not continue if there are bad aftereffects or I start wanting to do it more often.

Xorkoth suggested maybe trying ibogaine because I had my mind made up that I would end my life if things did not get better by January (I'd miss another semester and it is easier to kill oneself if you set a time out in advance for when to opt out) and we both (and other(s)) thought long term daily (more like 2-3x daily) use of mostly hydrocodone could be making things worse. Ibogaine may help me - Xorkoth really benefitted from it and has an excellent trip report. I had wanted to trip on ibogaine really bad some years ago because it sounds like a unique, powerful, and amazing psychedelic even without the anti addictive properties - one that can also help with depression in absence of addiction.

Psychedelics have helped greatly with depressive episodes before, even ending some. One that can do this and address/maybe cure or at least make addiction to hydrocodone a lot easier to overcome is really ideal. There is evidence it can help with other addictions as well, so it could make benzos easier to quit (something I would only do slowly due to risks).
I want to get back to being primarily a user of psychedelics (serotonergics, cannabinoids, dissociatives, and many empathogens and maybe some other misc. substances) instead of using sedatives all the time. Just keep benzos on hand for panic and bad trips.

There is a psychedelic sounding substance called Glaucine I intend to try soon. It may be a dissociative or a serotonergic or perhaps it could be both or neither. Here is what Wikipedia says about it:
Wikipedia said:
Glaucine may function as a psychedelic hallucinogen, given that it contains the phenethylamine structure common to such drugs as 2C-B, DOI, and mescaline.
and
Wikipedia said:
Reports of recreational use of glaucine have recently been published, and effects include dissociative-type symptoms; feeling detached and ‘in another world’, as well as nausea, vomiting and dilated pupils. These reports mirror those about the effects of clinical use, which state dissociative-type symptoms as well as lethargy, fatigue, hallucinations.[9][8] Investigation of side effects in a clinical setting also reports that the hallucinatory effects manifest as bright and colorful visualizations. They also report that patients perceive their environments clearly yet feel detached from it; “the patient sees and understands everything and is oriented well enough, but cannot take a clear and adequate action”.

The visuals sound more like a serotonergic than a dissociative. Dissociative visuals usually aren't that colorful to me until I am close to or at a level that produces an out of body experience and then they are often very realistic (alien abduction[seems to be the most common occurrence in 4th plateau DXM trips], visions of war or hellish things, being locked in a coffin like container with bars on the lid in a torture chamber, and once looking at a beautiful futuristic city on a distant hillside from the edge of a forest to name some things I remember well from dissociative trips).
It sounds like something different from other drugs with major visual effects. Whether it is truly psychedelic or just something with eye candy remains to be seen, but I'll sure post about it when I try it and I'll write up at least a short trip report since it is so little known. I hope it is a nice one as it is cheap as Hell and you don't even have to use RC companies or legal high places to get it (might change but not regulated in the US and an OTC med in some places).

Think I'll write a little report on 1,4-butanediol too, it is much different from what I thought. I'll definitely write one when I try ibogaine therapy. I'll start with a moderate dose and then move to a high level dose later but due to price, only when I feel the time is just right for the higher dose since I won't get to repeat another high dose for a couple of months at least.
I sure hope ibogaine helps me with my opiate overuse/abuse and/or does something for my depression and mindstate because I can't and won't live depressed so bad I can't function forever or for that much longer. I do have to try what options are available before I go terminate my existence though.

The 1,4-butanediol is wearing off and the 25C-NBOMe is past peak. I typed this like an hour ago in Word and just now posted. I am still feeling damn good. I'd have a bit more 1,4-butanediol but I don't want a hangover in the morning (or more likely some time in the afternoon given my usual bedtime that varies from 4 to 8 in the morning or so - I keep trying to reset my sleep cycle but nothing I do works. I can't sleep anywhere near a normal schedule unless just forced to stay awake during the day every day and then sleep quality is not as good).

Half a gram of amphetamines augmented with 300mg of Pregablin for more euphoria, been up 26 hours and going strong, feeling awesome. The house is getting *really* clean. Feeling untouchable %)

Methyl amphetamine - Too Much Son Too Much, Freebased
Coffea arabica - Orally
Tecate 5% ABV Bier - Orally
Many Bowls of Dank Washington Bud - Smoked
Too Many Cigarettes of Sorts - Smoked

Smoking some weed nothing crazy

Whosajig must have the highest tolerance on earth lol

Yeah, I'm some what of a celebrity(notoriously) here with the pain docs in terms of how much oxy i can take in a day and be fine and dandy, and my stubborness not to take anything but euphoric opiates for pain. Currently I'm waiting for a few grams of dope cos i blew my weekly oxy rx. My dealer I've dealt with 10 years plus. he drops at my door.

The w/ds are very severe....... lol (i'm baked). Like if im out of OPi8s my bp shoots so high I am in stroke/heart attack danger, that's why no doc ever cuts me off.

Last edited:
tumblr_l4pnxhAZVv1qb0y0b.jpg

Drinking. Wanna benzo but I also don't wanna wake up in the dishwasher,,......

Dang I wish I found either of those euphoric on their own.

^ Just took delivery of the dope. snorted a point, yehaaaaaaaa. did the job nicely but why be rushing when u could be super rushing. gonna do 100 mgs more and be fked up. - and that is how my tol gets so high cos some days are just str8 up fkin binges, ill snort more when im nodding out and dropping cereal and shit sometimes.

Last edited:
Haha I managed to take my AD last night and skipped the benzo, one little victory for me. I have a hell of a hangover though, which is why I'm chugging water and coffee before I head to the farm in like 10 minutes.

codeine,cannabis,bromazepam,caffeine, tobacco. Good "weak" drugs combo haha

SUPER RUSHING. FEEL like i'm wearing a morphine drip from 2 lines.

my opiate enthusiast friend usually ends up vomitting then goes into grandad-old-man-nodder mode after just a match head. his tolerance i wish i had.

Hey, man.. That's a self-bather/drier.. Don't be shook.

What's shook? The internet tells me it means upset? But I'm guessing it is also slang?

I am sober now, gonna pop a wee benzo maybe like 4 mg valium and start eating my hangover away...

Status
Not open for further replies.