• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How do you smoke your weed? [or Which method do you prefer?]

What is your preferred way to consume cannabis?

• with a Joint/Spliff

Votes: 314 18.6%
  • smokin a Blunt

Votes: 201 11.9%
  • hitting the Pipe/ Bat / One Hitter / Chillum / any device that doesnt use water

Votes: 317 18.8%
  • ripping the Bong / Bubbler / any water filtered device besides the option below

Votes: 618 36.7%
  • getting chonged off the Gravity Bong / Bucket / Waterfall

Votes: 68 4.0%
  • vapin the Vaporizer

Votes: 119 7.1%
  • eating brownies or any other preparation meant to be consumed orally

Votes: 35 2.1%
  • I don't consume cannabis

Votes: 15 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Splatt said:
Before I make this a poll, what is a BT?
And has anyoen got any other smoking devices to add to the list ?

To chronic pain sufferers, BT means Break-Through (as in short-acting pain meds for pain that one's normal long-acting meds don't quite cover).

I doubt that's what the original context of the BT you're asking about was, but FWIW.

when i got a splifft,i smoke with my way.its better for more detail contact to me

bong over a bowl

joint over a blunt

bowl over joint

evry thing over a blunt

imo blunt should only be used when theres more then 2 peopel,just a waste

i didnt see gas mask (unless its a slang name), i chose gravity, easier on my lungs... plus, i get the feeling i want

I prefer joints to anything else, there's something really relaxing about it. Also the process of rolling and all that, and passing it round.

Though I do like bongs too, and blunts when there's enough weed.

Billybong Thornton or Wesley Pipes! And not to forget my newest creation Baby Bong Thornton (the pocket version)=D

i use the good ol bong all the time..i dnt smoke pot usually any other way unless some of my girlfriends r smoking joints then i would...

I'm an equal opportunity marijuana consumer…each method has it's advantages.

bong or even better gravity bong when I wanna get really ripped, really fast.

joint if I don't want to get super stoned, or if I want to smoke hash and make sure everybody else gets a hit

spliff if I want nicotine but don't want to smoke a cigarette, or if there's a lot of people in a session but not enough weed to roll a fatty joint

bowl if I'm too lazy to roll one up, or have no papers

blunt if a lot of people are throwing down pot, or if a few people want to throw down a LOT of pot.

vaporizer if I am sick, have a sore throat, or am nauseated

pot food if I want to get REALLY high for a long time

pipes and bongs would rather bongs but seem to make me feel like i have vapore on my lungs when long term use so stick to pipes both get me just as stoned in the same amount of time

I think it kinda varies based on the situation. If it's a night party hopping or something I prefer a joint for myself before we get going. If it's just chillin with some friends then I like bowls, specifically sherlocks. They got style. If we've settled in for the night and are looking to get just plain blown, bongs are required. It's just so dependant on setting that there can't really be any real favorite.

Heh, the methods we use. Pipes - joints - bongs - bucket bongs also known as gravity bongs - vaps and all that. But after smoking bongs and bucket bongs, for some reason, smoking a joint or a pipe greatly lowers the high for me. I cant explain that, seeing how a pipe would give you more THC because water would take away a little THC, but maybe its the fact that it gets shot gunned into your lungs. but if its smoking on the move or at a rave ect. We have this cute little glass bong fits in the palm of your hand, very handy.

Currently I just like my chillum. Its thick as fuck and has a cool inside out dichroic design.

Sycon said:
Heh, the methods we use. Pipes - joints - bongs - bucket bongs also known as gravity bongs - vaps and all that. But after smoking bongs and bucket bongs, for some reason, smoking a joint or a pipe greatly lowers the high for me. I cant explain that, seeing how a pipe would give you more THC because water would take away a little THC, but maybe its the fact that it gets shot gunned into your lungs. but if its smoking on the move or at a rave ect. We have this cute little glass bong fits in the palm of your hand, very handy.

THC isn't water soluble, so none is lost. The nasty stuff in the smoke is though, so bongs actually leave all the THC and take away some of the nasty chemicals caused by combustion of plant matter. That's why I love bongs!

Status
Not open for further replies.