• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How do you smoke your weed? [or Which method do you prefer?]

What is your preferred way to consume cannabis?

• with a Joint/Spliff

Votes: 314 18.6%
  • smokin a Blunt

Votes: 201 11.9%
  • hitting the Pipe/ Bat / One Hitter / Chillum / any device that doesnt use water

Votes: 317 18.8%
  • ripping the Bong / Bubbler / any water filtered device besides the option below

Votes: 618 36.7%
  • getting chonged off the Gravity Bong / Bucket / Waterfall

Votes: 68 4.0%
  • vapin the Vaporizer

Votes: 119 7.1%
  • eating brownies or any other preparation meant to be consumed orally

Votes: 35 2.1%
  • I don't consume cannabis

Votes: 15 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdrenalinX said:
I feel that I get different highs when smoking from different devices. Bongs give me a more intense, couch locked high. Pipes seem to give me a more energetic high, thoughts seem to race through my mind more. I get different highs from joints and blunts too.
This is sorta what I was looking for. I'm not allowed to smoke and the wife would castrate me if she found out. So I like the ease of my pipe and because I can Hide it being so small. But I loved bongs and found one thats relativly small but i dont want to spend 20$ on it if it's no diffrent then my pipe.

i prefer smoking blunts but there expensive, then joints, then bongs, vapes, pipes etc.

I like the old pipes... the long ones they used to smoke tobacco in... I go on nature walks and just smoke a bowl and keep quiet to myself and talk to trees. I love pipes... They are just perfect for nature walks. =)

I usually smoke out of pipes but I do love a joint or a bong. I did a diffrent version of shot gunning a joint on monday night. Wow, I loved it.

I love hitting anything glass pretty much with some dank. Joints though are just so easy to roll and not having to worry about carrying anything valuable. Plus if the pigs are harassing you, you can always just toss the spliff with no worries of paraphanalia.

I think different occasions call for different methods, at least in my case. Some days I like going out and smoking joints while doing whatever, other days ill hang out and smoke at home from my bong, other days ill be at a party and pass around a spliff. etc. etc. Love them all! hehe...

Title - How do you SMOKE weed

Answer
EATING brownies or any other preparation meant to be consumed orally

i think gravity bongs are fucking retarded, and are only useful if you have a huge amount of shitty weed sitting around that you have to burn up quickly, for whatever reason. they end up burning lots of the plant matter without vaporizing the THC, and you don't get all the THC you can out of the bowl... or at least, not as much as you could get out of a bowl/joint. it's that suction created by pullling the damn bottle out of the water... it creates way too high a temp. in the bowl for propa weed smokin', in my opinion. i've sworn them off and refuse to pack em

i usuallly hit up a joint i only on occasions i smoke a blunt or hit up a pipe or bong

if your talking thc i got the greatest method

extract all the thc crystals and fill up capsuls and eat it an trip out...butt of course that requires alot of pot :) no problems here

i usually just smoke out of my pipe when i smoke by myself. just the right size bowl to get me high, and just the right size to be carried around without being a burden. (about "3-"4 long)

I voted for joints as that is my preferred method now. I used to prefer bongs and I occasionally still enjoy punching a cone.

habitat said:
i usually just smoke out of my pipe when i smoke by myself. just the right size bowl to get me high, and just the right size to be carried around without being a burden. (about "3-"4 long)
I completly agree.

BTW BT's Meant Bottle tokes like with hash.

90% of the time my weed is being smoked out of a blunt.

8% of the time its going through my bong/pipes.

2% of the time its out of a joint.

im just a blunt smoking type of guy. bongs/pipes is for when im by self and im too lazy to go to the store and grab a pack of blunts.

I usually smoke joints with older stoners thats in their 30's 40's because they are more into papers.

I smoke through non water pipes

For some reason, smoking through a pipe gives me a different high than with a waterpipe...
Weird?

i prefer smoking joints to any other way, i dont mind bongs but i havent got 1 so i usually just do joints.i used to like buckets but theyre too harsh on my throat u need about a litre of water to cool my throat

Status
Not open for further replies.