• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How do you smoke your weed? [or Which method do you prefer?]

What is your preferred way to consume cannabis?

• with a Joint/Spliff

Votes: 314 18.6%
  • smokin a Blunt

Votes: 201 11.9%
  • hitting the Pipe/ Bat / One Hitter / Chillum / any device that doesnt use water

Votes: 317 18.8%
  • ripping the Bong / Bubbler / any water filtered device besides the option below

Votes: 618 36.7%
  • getting chonged off the Gravity Bong / Bucket / Waterfall

Votes: 68 4.0%
  • vapin the Vaporizer

Votes: 119 7.1%
  • eating brownies or any other preparation meant to be consumed orally

Votes: 35 2.1%
  • I don't consume cannabis

Votes: 15 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
u missed the best of all,hot knifing/blades

i usually just go in my dope smoking sheb and plug in my ellectric stove and get my blow torch going and take about 5 blade hoots which is prolly about as much as 1/3 of a joint and im completely ripped and its a great way to save your weed.iv had half a gram last me 3 days,doing small blade hoots at a time to get all the smoke and get completely buzzed.i have to say blades are the most cost efficient and best way to get high without inhalling the crap that your lungs dont need since the thc is vaporized and not much else is burned since theres no flame.i actually used to carry a blow torch in my bag when i would go to down and go into a parkade and light it up,have a nice hash blades sesion right there and be super ripped,although it was probly the most heat score thing to do but i never go in any shit and people usually just stare so i give them the chinkeyed stare in return and they usually just walk away.:D

after that id say i love smoking on a dooby,its just so enjoyable along with smoking blunts or blueberry/strawberry/cognack papers.

after that its gotta be smoking 3rd lungs or buckets which is kind of a hasle and iv lost hoots a couple times cuz im just to baked to hold the bucket upright and accidentally push it down before i can get my mouth around the hole LOL but these get me super ripped especially smoking hash from a 3rd lung.

one thing with buckets though is they just kill my lungs sometimes i cant breath right and just cough my ass off for like 3 minutes after a hash hoot but im so ripped by then i dont really care.but thats probly cuz the water in my buddies bucket bong wasnt changed for like 3 month,i kno its fucking sick and makes the hoot taste like crap but he likes it that way and is to ignorant to change it.he was telling me that one time he took 2 shots of this old ass bucket bong watter and hes never felt so high in his life,i laughed so hard and told him thats was dirty but he didnt care.

I smoke most out of a little cigarette metal pinch. The rest of the time I use a GB or a small bong. I'd prefer to eat it, but cost doesn't allow.

blunts, joints, pipes, bongs, hookas, gravity bongs, eatin tha brownies, puttin it in my butter!!! anything will do, it always puts a smile on my face in tha end!!!

Gravity Bongs/Waterfalls because I smoke everyday and this method saves me a load of money.

it think pipes and/or other devices that don't use water are most efficient? i could be wrong tough....i also enjoy smokin "blunts" (i.c . NOT with a cigar leave, becuz cigar leaves are derived from tobacco and i m afraid it might contain nicotine or other addictive substances =D

edit: bongs are nice too, but it's not the most effective way to get high, i think

Joint/spliff for defo, I find it much more plesant and building is an art.

ripping the Bong / Bubbler / any water filtered device besides the option below

I'd have to say my fav. way of smokin' weed is with blades. Either on the stove or with a torch. Works great and conserves weed.

i would have to say that the sexy dreamer of obscureness is right on this one.. the blades are the best ... and if you have glass blades and a torch it is all the better... this way you can smoke your weed and not a mix of paper and weed or some durty pipe that has sat in someones pocket tolong and is full of pocket lint... mmmmm pocket lint hoots are good

Last edited:
Def. blunts. Although I do enjoy smoking out of home-made bongs, pipes etc[i have a few bizarre creations i love to share with fellow stoners]

Status
Not open for further replies.