• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How do you smoke your weed? [or Which method do you prefer?]

What is your preferred way to consume cannabis?

• with a Joint/Spliff

Votes: 314 18.6%
  • smokin a Blunt

Votes: 201 11.9%
  • hitting the Pipe/ Bat / One Hitter / Chillum / any device that doesnt use water

Votes: 317 18.8%
  • ripping the Bong / Bubbler / any water filtered device besides the option below

Votes: 618 36.7%
  • getting chonged off the Gravity Bong / Bucket / Waterfall

Votes: 68 4.0%
  • vapin the Vaporizer

Votes: 119 7.1%
  • eating brownies or any other preparation meant to be consumed orally

Votes: 35 2.1%
  • I don't consume cannabis

Votes: 15 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
buckets, usually unless ive got some green then its blunts/joints...

My weapon of choice is da pipe, but i relaly like bongs and they usually get me most fuked.

But I relly don't mind buckettys, joints and blunts. Maybe a Gravity but I don't like that as much.

n_Ovis said:
Def. blunts. Although I do enjoy smoking out of home-made bongs, pipes etc[i have a few bizarre creations i love to share with fellow stoners]

OMG, I make all home made pipes and shit, just stuff i can make to suit me.=D

Last edited:
1. pipe w/ carb. i love smoking with a carb because the rips can be a lot bigger and a lot softer on the lungs, and it's so simple and practical. 90% of my smoking is done here

2. joints. great for being secretive and quick, but i usually only smoke shwag with joints. i much rather would just pull out a bowl then smoke a joint of nugget.

3. bongs. most of the time i smoke it's either in a car or outside so carrying around a bong wouldn't be too much fun. but i never pass up an oppurtunity to smoke them.

i've never smoked out of a vaporizer or ate weed :\

A 6 inch hand-blown pyrex glass pipe with a carb and colorful designs in the glass. Glass pipes are more efficient THC delivery systems than water based bongs from what I've read, but of course you get bigger hits from bongs, but spilled bong water reeks!

A pipe is my first choice because it is more efficient than most of the other ways listed. If the weed is dry possibly a joint. Blunts are wasteful but nice to have around when smoking in a large group. I don't particulary like bongs because I find them wasteful.

Bongs, though bucket bongs are sweet... havent' done em for years though. Personally, I think eating bud is the best method of ingestion.

Used to love the bucket, but around here we call them gravity bongs.

One massive, condensed hit that just sends you reeling... brings back some good memories.

Kanaba said:
i think gravity bongs are fucking retarded, and are only useful if you have a huge amount of shitty weed sitting around that you have to burn up quickly, for whatever reason. they end up burning lots of the plant matter without vaporizing the THC, and you don't get all the THC you can out of the bowl... or at least, not as much as you could get out of a bowl/joint. it's that suction created by pullling the damn bottle out of the water... it creates way too high a temp. in the bowl for propa weed smokin', in my opinion. i've sworn them off and refuse to pack em

what the fuck is this person speaking about?

who the hell said that gravity bongs had anything to do with vaporizing?

my choices:

1. GRAVITY BONG ... cuz im po'
2. glass bong ... when I feel like being a tad frivolous
3. blunts .... when I'm rolling in doe

Status
Not open for further replies.