• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How do you smoke your weed? [or Which method do you prefer?]

What is your preferred way to consume cannabis?

• with a Joint/Spliff

Votes: 314 18.6%
  • smokin a Blunt

Votes: 201 11.9%
  • hitting the Pipe/ Bat / One Hitter / Chillum / any device that doesnt use water

Votes: 317 18.8%
  • ripping the Bong / Bubbler / any water filtered device besides the option below

Votes: 618 36.7%
  • getting chonged off the Gravity Bong / Bucket / Waterfall

Votes: 68 4.0%
  • vapin the Vaporizer

Votes: 119 7.1%
  • eating brownies or any other preparation meant to be consumed orally

Votes: 35 2.1%
  • I don't consume cannabis

Votes: 15 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a piece thats like a bubbler/bong with a perc that gets me ripped off of one bowl! but I like blunts, pipes, joints, etc.

I Vaporize pretty much exclusively because of my athsma. I love joints, and bongs but If I smoke, my lungs get really fucked up and I can't breathe properly for the next day. At first I vaped only because I had to, but now after a years worth of vaporizer use, I have found that it is much more efficient, and I really enjoy it more than smoking now.

I love vaporizing weed too, it was definitely a hard call for me. However, the instant onset of a gravity bong just gets me every time. =D

Bubblers are probably the best--I usually like sharing/passing around and bongs can just tear through your supply.
Not to mention Bongs can really rip which can get you too high(yes there is such a thing, esp with the recent heads quality) and really hurt your lungs after a milky hit.
Joints/ blunts are wasteful, though imo the best way to consume mids or really enjoy the flavor of some good heads. I use spliffs for convenience/economy/inconspicuous factor.
Bowls are best for outdoor consumption(i.e. camping, hiking, etc.)

vaporizers just suck imo. The 'green' doesn't usually have the THC but it pulls off all the flavinoids that make smoking weed weed normally enjoyable. That and it really kills all of the normal ritual fun.:p

Edit: Nothing really beats the economy/insta-high a parachute consistently delivers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.