• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How bad is PCP for you

I used to pay more attention to highs than anyone... guaranteed. I could distinguish dozens to more than a hundred effects on each high, and describe most of them in detail, unless I got VERY high. Not sure what it is, OCD or something? Symptoms of asperger's syndrome? Not sure, but I don't actually have AS.
You sure like to toot your own horn dont ya?
IMO if you are posting/looking on bluelight, then u pay some sort of attention to the high u have
its not like u are the only one, and certainly not the "master" not until you know what drug effects what chemical/system in the body and what that does to get u "high"

i could sit here and write a book about meth and the body but this is neither the time nor topic for that

hey PyshJay

what is GAD?

well it sends you into a pretty psychotic state, so it can't be doing any good on the brain... its not as addictive as crack or heroin, and not necessarilly pleasant or euphoric, crack and meth are both euphoric...
Look I have had A'LOT of experience with Phencyclidine specifically 4-MeO-PCP and in none of my experience have I ever been sent into a manic state just strong dissociation and I have experienced Ego death on it to it's not as bad as media makes it out to be