• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How bad is PCP for you

hardcheeba

Bluelighter
compared to the likes of meth and crack? In regards to your health I mean. We've all heard how bad meth is but what about dust?
My reasoning for not using the search function is that I never plan on using any of these drugs (coke yes), so further research would be kind of immaterial for me. I'm just curious. thanks.

well it sends you into a pretty psychotic state, so it can't be doing any good on the brain... its not as addictive as crack or heroin, and not necessarilly pleasant or euphoric, crack and meth are both euphoric...

well it sends you into a pretty psychotic state, so it can't be doing any good on the brain... its not as addictive as crack or heroin, and not necessarilly pleasant or euphoric, crack and meth are both euphoric...

thank you. i will be trying PCP.

The closest thing I've done to PCP is DXM and the closest thing I've done to meth and crack is nasally-ingested speed.

Well, the basic answer is that PCP is generally more harmful to abuse, but less addictive. Compared to other hallucinogens (psychedelics, for instance), it's supposedly quite toxic rather than causing psychological destruction alone. Less people come out of PCP thinking they have become geniuses (DXM was nowhere near as deluding as mescaline for me). But this is 99% internet reading.

And you don't want to search because you don't plan on using? AND you actually do plan on using? What the fuck?

PCP is not psychotic as long as you do not overdose. If you get a stick dipped, only smoke a forth to a half of it. You can always smoke more to get where you want.

Most people accidentally do doses to high on there first go around, and it does floor you, send your vision into a psychotic wish-wash(If it's not a few feet away you see a blur.), and you will be mentally excluded from the world. FULL SENSORY CONFUSION...
You will feel like you are on the edge of your imagination. Floating in a endless space only you can see. You leave your body behind, and it too my go in it's own world. Your inner mind will take over reality.

If you do the correct dose, you will feel elated, numb, and relaxed.

Start out with a forth of the cig. You can smoke PCP dry, This "Wet" myth kills me. People think if it is dry, it will destroy itself. Just keep you dipped stick in a cool dark place (A drawer in an old cigerette cellophane if zip lock bag.)

Smoke it only during free time. You will be happy and still have auditory changes and numbness for a couple of days to a week. If you smoke it chronically it will take weeks to fully get out of your system.

Last edited:
Its a dissociative. You feel kind out of your body in a sense. When I did it i felt rather disconnected but alert. Bizarre CEV's present when in a dark room. Some people become stimulated. It can be unpredictable in that sense and that's why some people just lose it. Usually comes from prolonged or high dose use. PCP isn't what I would consider a typical drug ex--->opiates (feel good, relaxed, no worries, nodding, "Predictable"). By the way dissociatives have a unique way of impairing motor control in your body so you can go anywhere from walking like a zombie to full on anesthesia (cant move).

A dissociative edge... And to answer your question, no...

Only two other drugs readily available on the street can do this.

Ketamine and Dextromethorphan.

I've gotten the edge-of-imagination and void feelings many times with weed. Not in a long time though. Also, taking an overly high dose of a few other drugs can make me feel like I'm on the edge of reality, and often my imagination too. but not to the same extent. Thanks for the reply though. Even on the day after downers (after abstaining for like two days) makes me a little impaired for this forum. I get the feelings you mentioned from a few kinds of drugs but maybe not most.

^^ Let me get this straight. You got as high off weed as you did pcp?

No, I have never tried PCP. But I've gotten way higher and more dissociated from weed than from 450mg of DXM. And I disagree with the whole weed is a mild drug thing, not to mention it varies so much from strain to strain. I've gotten the void/imagination feeling many times with weed and experimented with much higher doses... beyond the void is where it's really at, although I don't know how far you can go with dissociatives. To me, the void etc. is more like a transition between normal effects and very strong effects, where the ego death and other such effects take place. Weed has only gotten me a little past the void. I also don't consider the void to be as strong as a hole, where everything is infinite/0 and paradoxical, ego death, or simply a blackout.

Last edited:
Then you cant say you got higher off weed than pcp since you have never taken pcp. how often do you smoke weed tho. that could just be your tolerance

Then you cant say you got higher off weed than pcp since you have never taken pcp. how often do you smoke weed tho. that could just be your tolerance

I didn't say I got higher from it than PCP, in fact I said I wasn't sure how far you could go with dissociatives. I got a LOT higher from weed than 2 and 2.5 plateau DXM experiences, which is probably as far as I'll go with dissociatives. My tolerance is very high now, I'd say weed isn't even a 'high' anymore, a basic buzz sounds about right.
It was pretty low back then, though.

450mg is a 2nd/3rdish plateu dose. So I call BS....

Weed has no void....
Weed is a mild drug... You can't overdose on weed, But, PCP, DXM AND KETAMINE CAN KILL YOU!!!
YOU CANNOT HOLE OUT ON WEED!!!! Not gonna happen buddy... -_-

YES YOU CAN. End of story. Coffee and cigarettes are mild, not weed. If your weed is mild and your tolerance is low, you're getting extremely crappy stuff. I'm not the only one who has gotten a void-like effect from it either, but I seem to be one of the few who has.
I give out inaccurate information all the time on here, but if you don't know what you're talking about, you shouldn't add to the pool of misinformation.
And FYI, you can't void out with just any weed.

Weed is NOT a "mild" drug!

No, I have never tried PCP. But I've gotten way higher and more dissociated from weed than from 450mg of DXM. And I disagree with the whole weed is a mild drug thing, not to mention it varies so much from strain to strain. I've gotten the void/imagination feeling many times with weed and experimented with much higher doses... beyond the void is where it's really at, although I don't know how far you can go with dissociatives. To me, the void etc. is more like a transition between normal effects and very strong effects, where the ego death and other such effects take place. Weed has only gotten me a little past the void. I also don't consider the void to be as strong as a hole, where everything is infinite/0 and paradoxical, ego death, or simply a blackout.

Foreal tho it isn't I hate when people say bud is a "safe" drug or just an "herb".
It's not that I dislike weed it's just I have had some of the more negative trips on weed than compared to shrooms even. For the PCP I don't have experience but I would say you can stay mentally healthy if you know your doses and don't do it regularly.

You
NSFW:
CAN NOT
void on weed. It does little to any part of your vision. It deprives you of no senses.

I'm a hash oil user, I make it myself, for myself and friends, way stronger than any shit you are smoking.

You are the one spreading this horridly wrong info.

lol... do you know who you are talking to?! THE KING. I had access to a HUGE amount of strains over my smoking period. The very fact that you say "WEED DEPRIVES YOU OF NO SENSES" already proves you're a fucking stupid asshole... man I'm off this site. Do you even realize that weed IS a hallucinogen to begin with?

Oh, one last thing... if weed deprives you of no senses, I wonder why I got visual and auditory distortions for a month on at least two occasions, and yes I know laced weed when I smoke it.