• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How bad is PCP for you

and unfortunately I dont have any weed right now. Wish I did, but I don't.

ightt. jay your wrong. i know that for a fact from personal experience your saying hallucinogens don't dissociate you? are you fucking kidding me? you can go by all the damn bull shit you read over studies and whatever the fuck you wanna talk about but i know from personal experience hallucinogens WILL make you dissociated. In this case causing weed to dissociate you. also my experience was back when i dropped some clean MDMA tested and all, no adulterants and smoked 7 grams of high grade marijuana (blueberry kush to be exact) i in fact did become dissociated with total reality. i was confused where i was how i got there and everything seemed alien to me. my fucking driveway was so un-familar it was like i was walking down a random street that i was never on before in the pitch black.

I fucking hate when obnoxious assholes think they know it all after reading some bullshit that was tested by experimenting with the drug. But there answer to the way a drug works is a hypothesis with no conclusion. Don't try to inform people if you don't know what the fuck your talking about.

O.K.

How do I say this...

Weed does not have these actions: NMDA antagonist, GABAa agonist, K-opioid antagonist, or sigma a1 or a2 agonist.

It simply cannot cause dissociation... ...From experience.
Zoning out is not losing touch with reality, nor is it DEPRIVING you of any of your senses.

You probably haven't even smoked weed before at this point.
and weed affects receptors all over the brain, you're telling me we know enough about the brain or whatever? and once again, MISINTERPRET. CAN NOT COMPUTE.
Zoning out is completely different from dissociating, what next... zoning out = nodding? lol... get a book...

oh, and by the way, these are DRUGS. They effect subjective perception. LSD is well known to cause impairment, it won't make you brighter or more creative... personal experience is not a good way to judge the effects of drugs.

I HAVE NODDED FROM WEED. FACT. Yes, blanket, dreamlike nod, NOT ZONED OUT. Just get out of here before some moderator bans you forever. everything you say is just false false false.

Read it again dumbass.

I said Zoning out is not dissociation.

You guys are just zoning out, not being sensory deprived.

I smoke every day sir... White Widow on the weekends.

you assumed I was zoning out when I was in fact DISSOCIATING. OK? you just MISINTERPRETED ME AGAIN idiot
misinterpret
assume
misinterpret
assume
lol

this time you assumed, but you usually misinterpret. Everyone says you're wrong... so why the fuck are you even on here...

Really,

I never said weed did not sedate you or put you in dream land.

I said It does not cause [>>>>SENSORY DEPRIVATION<<<<]

You said we were just zoning out, not dissociating.
That's an assumption which is not true.

oh and heres my comeback... I could have a great life if I stopped drugs. schools are allowing me to come, gifted classes, all that creepy shit.

and no, it's not an STD, it's a DRUG. If I went outside girls would be lining up to suck my cock in public.

I've got lots of stuff to look forward to in life... just cant from all these drugs. Happy? your healthy drugs have ruined me.

Oh, and that gifted class? Top 2% in a school with a good reputation. Ma nigga.

So be careful who you're talking to. You're talking to a GENIUS in the making... or breaking.

It's 2010, Wake up school is shit. It means nothing.

To be successful in this world you gotta get in good with successful people, or else you can interview all you want, and they will pull you in circles waiting for your change to actually be somebody...

I've done the whole college bit, life is just not as cracked up as it it seems, optimistically challenging people will have all of there hope crushed and withered in front of them. Realistic people such as myself, will just be here, and when the world comes to a crippling halt, I and all the other realist of the world will be there to say "I told you so."

I didn't say school was not shit... just showing off my top 2% GENIUSness. and yes I really am trying to quit. It's not as easy as I used to think it'd be.

I leave for a little bit and you two are still fighting! Jay i dont think lord gets it. JAY WINS!! Score 2 for him. Lord the reason you loose is because ever thing that you say he comes back wit proof your wrong. You have not done that sir.

I leave for a little bit and you two are still fighting! Jay i dont think lord gets it. JAY WINS!! Score 2 for him. Lord the reason you loose is because ever thing that you say he comes back wit proof your wrong. You have not done that sir.

I must have hallucinated everything then... I guess I have never experienced anything much with pot... no hole, no void, no high, no buzz... maybe I had a trip and never came back... man I never even smoked weed... never done anything. Lied about everything on this forum just to look cool. I just have coffee to be honest, that's about as far as I go. but coffee can be a pretty strong drug...

im glad you finally realized you were smoking ketamine and not weed

damn... maybe my weed was always laced with PCP so I never got to compare what actual weed was like. Two pages of off-topic nonsense...?! holy lol

This is not even worth fighting over. jay unless you have smoked to the point we have your correct, if you didn't then yes all your shit that you have said is type true. but i know if you smoked as much as me or as lord says he has, i know forsure you'd be agreeing with us. I relized this sight is all about being told wrong. Even if your right some ignorant ass will try and get all the info he can to prove you wrong, which is causing stress so don't even say, "oh i'm just trying to inform people for harm reduction". because stress is very harmful to the body and mind.

Jay and Lord: don't you see that this childish argument is entirely an issue of semantics?

Lord, Jay is not trying to devalue your experiences with weed, he is only attempting to tell you that by definition the effects are not technically disassociating. They may feel that way, but via weeds mode of action on the brain, they do not coincide with Ketamine/PCP/etc... affinity for the NMDA receptors.

Think of it this way: the 'classic' definition of a psychedelic substance states that a drug in this class must act on the 5HT2A receptors--now imagine all the drugs that exhibit subjective 'psychedelic' effects but do not act on said receptors (i.e. PCP, Salvia D, etc...).

Does that make the experience any less psychedelic? See where I'm going here?

Yes i have done DXM at doses 120-900mg i have been pretty dissociated haha. but i definately say that weed can make you dissociated i have had it happen more then a couple times, but what i'm saying is it takes a lot (7-10grams) to get actually dissociated off of weed.

i think we all should just agree to disagree, arguing over the internet is a waste of time.