• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How bad is PCP for you

^^exactly and jay just shut the fuck up no one likes you dead ass you have all the time in your day to piss other people off going and searching things for hours while sniffing lines of coke. go outside your house and get a life real talk. I'm done playin' around with this waste of skin.

^^exactly and jay just shut the fuck up no one likes you dead ass you have all the time in your day to piss other people off going and searching things for hours while sniffing lines of coke. go outside your house and get a life real talk. I'm done playin' around with this waste of skin.

dam this nugget went hard on jay lol.

lets try to keep the anger way down... :)

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!!!

Yeah your right Jay. Maybe not as textbook in nature but it's the same as someone who took bupe and saying they got spun. Or the kid that claims to nod the same from benzos. Never took DMX so I can't say what kind of effects it has, certainly nothing favorable to the masses or it'd been pulled a long time ago.After a few decades of smoking some pretty strong bud, even the strongest wouldn't/couldn't have disassoiative effects. Similar to the way no window pane or microdots ever made me feel baked. Had those claiming to get trippy off weed said it was after eating eat, I'd agree, that is the closets to tripping weed will ever get. Personally I couldn't give a fuck who claims to feel what off of whatever. There's no point in name calling, instead of getting the panties twisted and allow the stress to cause harm to body and mind, take your own advice, JSTFU.

As for the OP's ? PCP doesn't appear to be around in the same form like it was back in the day. At least the stories of people jumping off roofs, taking on a dozen cops etc seem to have tapered off. IDK, angel dust just see to sort of disappeared about the same time as qualudes did. I'm not saying anyone who's said they done it is lying or wrong, I'm not so sure it's the same as the shyt use to be.

Yes i have done DXM at doses 120-900mg i have been pretty dissociated haha. but i definately say that weed can make you dissociated i have had it happen more then a couple times, but what i'm saying is it takes a lot (7-10grams) to get actually dissociated off of weed.

3 hits is all it took for my first time. There was a huge grey void that I was floating/plummeting in, and I saw sine waves and colours at first, which was an expansion of the earlier synesthesia. Also, a huge fantasy-based screen on one side and a tiny reality-based one on the other. But then I began going into a hole, darkness, infinite, whatever. I thought I had died and I saw my family, saw myself on the news and gravestone, and some other dude on a machine. It was like cancellation of everything that had ever started or been done... just... nothing, forever and ever. I couldnt move either.
3 hits :)

3 hits is all it took for my first time. There was a huge grey void that I was floating/plummeting in, and I saw sine waves and colours at first, which was an expansion of the earlier synesthesia. Also, a huge fantasy-based screen on one side and a tiny reality-based one on the other. But then I began going into a hole, darkness, infinite, whatever. I thought I had died and I saw my family, saw myself on the news and gravestone, and some other dude on a machine. It was like cancellation of everything that had ever started or been done... just... nothing, forever and ever. I couldnt move either.
3 hits :)

PCP for your ass, bro you were shaking hands with Sherman...

You have convinced me you got some laced shit sold to you as dro...
You have described PCP as clear as day...

PCP for your ass, bro you were shaking hands with Sherman...

You have convinced me you got some laced shit sold to you as dro...
You have described PCP as clear as day...

I already told you it was always laced... read earlier post

NFD. Gotta be careful. There are some creepy dudes out there that lace weed, lucky you didn't end up naked in a ditch or burried in the woods.

If you want to believe weed can do that go ahead. I've seen people act and claim to be high as hell after smoking one I rolled, they just didn't know I had rolled my own cig with some of that bugler tobacco and there wasn't a shred of weed in it. and no I didn't tell them, why ruin a good time for everyone..

I know. I thought you were just saying that earlier to change things up earlier.

I was ;)
Funny... my cousin was there and he said it was usual good dro.
The ONLY way this was laced with anything that overpowered the bud is if my millions of other times smoking were also laced. I've smoked a bit and gotten normal weed effects, smoked a lot of the same and gotten the void. Medical marijuana anyone... haha

And about my 90 day delusion treatment centre, yes, it will be opened in October for people who have taken psychedelics and believe them to be beneficial, and for those who can't accept that not everyone is exactly as they are.

I'm A sufferer of GAD, and I'm very paranoid, I pay exquisite details to any high, and compare what I felt to what I read about them. They all turn out to be correct.

That's why I was sounding like an asshole with all of those sources.

I used to pay more attention to highs than anyone... guaranteed. I could distinguish dozens to more than a hundred effects on each high, and describe most of them in detail, unless I got VERY high. Not sure what it is, OCD or something? Symptoms of asperger's syndrome? Not sure, but I don't actually have AS.

I keep wanting to call you all losers for using your time like this, and then I realize I have used my time to read it. Jay and Lord should join a debate club.

And Lord I know someone that reminds me of you , and I feel bad for them. It's like everyone thinks that whatever they say is dumb or false, when they are often saying intelligent and factual things.
While Jay plays the calm and collected card, but has a sort of egotistical and asshole vibe to his posts. Like dude just chill out!
I think that whoever reads this entire thread will learn alot about letting go of their opinions and realizing that sometimes one will never admit they are wrong and refuse to truly listen to another's opinion.

reading through it again I can totally see what you mean psyjay. I mean lord seems like a sad guy I feel bad for him