• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin/Hard Drugs Dealer?

I used to have a white H dealer but he got locked up for something. All my coke dealers are black but we all chill together n shit so im cool wit em.

I get my dope from acouple of ex-gangbangin black guys, one's a young guy who hooks up grams of raw on the side for some extra cash and the other one has a wife and a kid, he's a normal dude but instead of working 9-5 he drops off bags of dope to a few of his trusted clients acouple times a day.

Here's the thing about selling hard drugs (sorry if someone already said this). You don't have to stand on the corner. You don't have to meet random people all of the time. You only need a few loyal customers and you're set. Selling drugs is wrong! Up with hope, down with dope!

Some speed dealears are really fucked up in the head. Where i live isn't an open air market drug dealing going on. To be able buy some you got to know someone who sells. This happens almost always in the sellers or buyers appartement. Or if if they have mututal friend who's a user they might meet in there. Everyone is constantly paranoid about rats and and bringing a new face in the game is always a risk cecause you have to guarentee the new guy. And if he rats someone out both of you end up having a slug in your head.

I'm just buying for myself and sometimes to my friends but there's no chance i would take anyone with me. They just have to trust me with their money.

Once one guy was sure i'm a rat and pulled a gun out. But he was cool after he saw me blasting 0.5g of meth in my vein.

the_highest_mormon said:
if you cant sell weed to a college you cant sell anywhere

HMMM dumbass. I thought this was a thread about HARDdrugs/HEROIN dealers?

I am refering to dope as HEROIN. wrong thread retard...

lacey k said:
Fuck this thread and the stereotypes son

Yo momma's my dope dealer, didnt she tell you..? Iunow, you think she normal?

lmaooo

Most of the dudes that my friend goes through for dope are black. There are the occasional white people but they WILL skimp you very hard, you would be lucky to get 1 decent bag from them (prob the first time you ever deal with them.) The game is griiiiiiimy, I hate it with all my heart. I wish all dope dealers were just like pot dealers :) How nice would that be?

Reading through this old ass thread I still think there is a lot of weight behind the kind of comments like 'all dealers are mexican/black/etc'

Its not a matter of stereotype or race, but with something like heroin where trust is so important, due to law and police and such, you will make sure that you're associates are people you can trust (read: manipulate with nonreal bonds and fuck over, but hey maybe im the only one who has an unkle thats an asshole everytime i borrow a DVD because of mysterious ghost scratches). So say you start running a gamut on the heroin trade somewhere right, who are you gonna hire to work the product?

Well you may have one or even 10 friends youd trust with your life, but fact of the matter is you need more manpower. So you hire family, blood bonds, and those blood bonds tie in to other blood bonds. Also, a lot of impovershed people hustle at the street level because a college student wouldnt be caught on the corner peddling dimebas, he's got too much to lose, and while immigrants arent always impovershed and being impovershed doesnt mean your an immigrant, many immigrants are impovershed, and who do they call? People frmo back home.

And so what you have is a system where blood is used as a credential, because really nothing else can be. And blood is a pretty shitty credential as it is anyways, but with something like trust it is only human nature to trust people who grew up like you, who went through similar shit as you, who know what youve been through.

I mean who do you call when youre in trouble right? Most of us call family. Its not a racial issue, its one of trust, culture.

Aside from that, illegal drug markets is a market of power because of the regulations around it. Whenever there is power to be had, monopoly develops, and when only one firm is selling heroin, suddenly 'everyone who sells heroin is black/italian/mexican/etc". Its the same in any economic system where there is power. You want to make drug dealing multicultural, you legalize it. to remove corruption you must remove any possibility of power, make it so any bloke can sell heroin, and suddenly no hands need to be greased because people only make enough to make a living.

I haven't read through every post in this thread, but for anyone who says they have never seen a white heroin dealer, has obviously never been through Seattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
My heroin dealer (well my main dealer when I was addicted) was a late 30's early 40's old school dope dealer. Had about 20-30 everyday steady customers picking up between 5-20 bags daily. On the weekends, obviously more.... He would meet you 60 % of the time, and the rest of the time you had to go to HIS hood. And trust me its rough. But it gets to the point where being sick 1 day longer is scarier than the people in his area. But once you got to his immediate area people would back off, they didnt wanna piss off "magic" the main man. He was an overall good guy, and I would trade pot for dope sometimes, he called my shit "that white boy weed" which was just heady strains from cali my boy was getting shipped. He was an honest guy and would even give me single bags when I was sick.

Not to be promote stereotypes, but anytime I ever went to the city and went to pickup (without knowing anyone), I'd ask the black guy/girl that was just chillin' outside. There's no bus stop, you're not talking to anyone, why are you just hanging out outside? Sellin' drugs!?

That's how I looked at it at least. Seemed to work.

I've come across more crack than H this way though. I've heard it's easier if you ask the Spanish guys around here, but I've only been with people who've done that (and it worked).

alot of russians where i live.
although mostly small time pushers.

also many turks and arabian folks.

its about 50/50 locals - immigrants

i dont like to deal with turks or arabs,
i dunno .... just dont like them.
the russian guys are always cool though.
had a greek dealer who was my main guy
for over a year, too bad hes in prison now.

I never did heroin but from what I hear it was just a hit or miss type of thing. It wasn't the same guy you go to all the time that takes care of you. You get a lead from some friend and you just go with it. A heroin house was just busted in my area. It was two 70 year old ladies living in a trailer. Hows that for drug dealer? I think that's as hardcore as it gets.

My best heroin dealer was a mexican guy that was here illegally. Other than the illegal problem he was a pretty normal guy that didn't use. Maybe thats why he is so normal.

My old H dealer was a 30 year old Russian woman who also used the drug herself. She was a user/dealer, so obviously not a big player. I have no idea what people who move wholesale weight are like, as those people don't really even exist around here.

I never really liked that lady. She wasn't a bad person necessarily, but she was a drug addict and that effected her personality in a negative way. She'd also use in front of her young daughter, as would I on occasion...a practice I had problems with morally but engaged in anyway, unfortunately. One thing I will say for her is that she never ripped me off, though, and the dope she got was always good...sometimes it was very good.

My old H dealer was a 30 year old Russian woman who also used the drug herself. She was a user/dealer, so obviously not a big player. I have no idea what people who move wholesale weight are like, as those people don't really even exist around here.

I never really liked that lady. She wasn't a bad person necessarily, but she was a drug addict and that effected her personality in a negative way. She'd also use in front of her young daughter, as would I on occasion...a practice I had problems with morally but engaged in anyway, unfortunately. One thing I will say for her is that she never ripped me off, though, and the dope she got was always good...sometimes it was very good.

Nice thread to bring back!

My guy right now is him/ his gurl.
Pretty good girl pinches bags any way always doin shit in front of there daughter an hook bags up right in front of her shits sad as fuck she such a cute lil girl.

I've had a time he had a baby in a car seat and pUT th e shit on his blanket an I had to grab it terrible shit.

Things like selling/using in front of little kids n stuff happens I think because you can become so immersed in the drug culture that occasionally you just plain forget that it's illegal and that not everyone does it. Most people I get my shit from are just regular people supporting their habit or just helping out a friend. I live in a mostly rural area though.

When there's something in the paper about "drug ring " busted it's usually just a group of friends/acquaintances and never really some kind of organized criminal enterprise.

Very, very few people I've dealt with were full time dealers, just friends helping friends.

I went to a dope hole in orlando. Thats how to do it. Or you have a number you call and say a code word. Its always someone different that has the phone, but they give you a certain amount of time to meet them somewhere.