• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin/Hard Drugs Dealer?

In my experience, with very few exceptions, all smack/crack dealers have also been users. Generally they've been decent people (give tick when you're skint and sick) and most have been friends to one extent or another. Of course there are also the exceptions - crackhead dealers are the worst that I've dealt with. Fucking nightmare paranoid freaks.

The most common situation that I've seen is just addicts buying larger amounts to sell some on to keep up their own habits. This tends to work for a while, then it just goes tits up (or, more often, the door goes through) and it's back to grafting for a while. Seems to be a cyclical thing: use for a while, deal for a while, get busted/use too much of your own supply, back to just using, work up the amounts, back to dealing for a while, and so on ad nauseum.

The only dealers I knew who didn't fall into this cycle tended to be the big fish who never use themselves but will happily shoot you in the face if you owe them money. Your average street addict-dealers are just too chaotic to keep a business running efficiently for any great length of time.

all the dudes i have ever gotten dope from have been black dudes in their mid 20's to early 30's. the blacks control a huge portion of the drug game here, namely coke and dope, some weed too.

none of them used either, and if they did, it was a small amount on the weekend. with shit like dope or coke you have to be careful about dipping into the stash.

college kid dope dealers?

well maybe in colleges IN or Extremely close by to the city. I live 70 miles from the nearest major city on a college campus and there would be No way to sell your product.

but then again...maybe i need to meet some mroe people

Of the three I've copped from,

1- Transient Migrant (Homeless Ex-Felon)

2- Twenty something suburban Mexican (Ex-con)

3- Father of three, Late Fifties Mexican

They all lead some pretty depressing lives from my point of view. I'm sure they feel like they don't exactly lead normal lives either. What kind of twenty something lives at home and has his mother hide the foil? 8)

And seriously, there are a ton of white heroin dealers. Just because you haven't seen them, doesn't fucking mean they ain't there.

i think its pretty safe to say that upstanding and upperclass dope dealers are few and far between, if one were upstanding and upperclass they most likely wouldn't want to be a dope dealer because there is too much to lose

hah, obviously i was kidding about all dealers being black...duh duh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Youre "obviously kidding" everytime you make some kinda comment that you dont think is racist but makes everyone else roll their eyes. Quit while youre ahead.

alot of people here with " big talk " about kingpins and big dawgs

As someone said earlier you can be in line at a grocery store or at a gas station AND NEVER KNOW THEY WERE IN YOUR PRESEANCE!!!

just wanted to comment there are dealers out there that can still run a good game while usin their product. well of course their are but i happened to see one work first hand. Most of the time when i would go through my friend to cop we'd go to his boy who had coke though usually hard and heroin. He wasn't your average user because we'd come by all the time and he'd be straight but on special occasions he'd come out to the car all fucked up. My friend specially enjoyed these occasions because sometimes he'd slide you an extra bag or 2 knowingly and some times unknowingly; he'd also be more likely to forget that 10 you owed him from last time. He never slipped up though he was never to messed up he couldn't work, he never let you slide on where you parked he was very particular on this always in spots near his house but never where you could tell he was coming from his house, he always had work, and he never shorted anyone. He had some hell of will power the way he could party and then stop without a second thought always holding large quantities.

i think for him and alot of the other dealers in the neighborhood it was living a normal life to them. It was in a really poor area with high crime and little business they grew up hustling other stuff and moved on up alot of them still had family living by that also dealt. In fact one dude that my friend would also go through that lived a few streets over lived with his mother and dealt but he didn't use

I was at a big campout rave last june and while I was walking around hitting some nitrous ballons, a little girl who couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 ran up to me and said "would you like to buy some molly?" 8o I said to her, "do you even know what molly is little girl?" and she said "no, but my daddy wants you to buy some".
This guy was walking around with his 5 kids selling molly 8( One of 'em was even in stroller for god's sake :!

I found out one of my friends sells coke, he is half black, doesn't go to college, doesn't do drugs other than weed and sometimes a hallucinogen. Apparently with his clique doing coke is a big no no and will get your shoes on a telephone line. He's vegetarian too. And aspires to a job at Aldi (budget grocery store) because they pay 15 an hour.

It totally blew my mind about all the stereotypes about drug dealers, but he moves a couple ounces a week so what the fuck do I know?

The Is said:
I found out one of my friends sells coke, he is half black, doesn't go to college, doesn't do drugs other than weed and sometimes a hallucinogen. Apparently with his clique doing coke is a big no no and will get your shoes on a telephone line. He's vegetarian too. And aspires to a job at Aldi (budget grocery store) because they pay 15 an hour.

It totally blew my mind about all the stereotypes about drug dealers, but he moves a couple ounces a week so what the fuck do I know?

good moves on his part, a couple 0's a week is not bad at all and he's still getting a paycheck. he doesnt sound like a retard who blows his stacks as soon as they start pilin up

delta_9 said:
I was at a big campout rave last june and while I was walking around hitting some nitrous ballons, a little girl who couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 ran up to me and said "would you like to buy some molly?" 8o I said to her, "do you even know what molly is little girl?" and she said "no, but my daddy wants you to buy some".
This guy was walking around with his 5 kids selling molly 8( One of 'em was even in stroller for god's sake :!

Wow.

The only hard-drug dealer I've known (by which I mean exclusively cocaine, not just your weed merchant who can get other stuff) was a pretty damn normal guy. He was a redneck - a rich one though hehe - went on bass fishing tournaments, played golf, more normal than a lot of non-dealers I know.

Well out of all the hard drug dealers, I'm most comfortable with ones that sell blow. Speed dealers are to spun and H dealers wont even give you a chance and when they first meet you they treat you like your a cop...

Now you might say i'm just saying stereotypes. But there are people like me who are addicted to drugs and actually have a very nice life style. In other words there are succesful people that buy dope! So you neverknow

oohcow said:
college kid dope dealers?

well maybe in colleges IN or Extremely close by to the city. I live 70 miles from the nearest major city on a college campus and there would be No way to sell your product.

but then again...maybe i need to meet some mroe people

if you cant sell weed to a college you cant sell anywhere

delta_9 said:

This really makes me disturbed, yet slightly amused at the same time.

at thr bgg (uk festival) last year I was frequently approached by 8 year olds kitted out in trackies that I doubt were even released yet. They were offering ketamine MDMA and cocaine and they were fucking loaded aswell as armed.

wtf is wrong with this country!?