• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin/Hard Drugs Dealer?

NeverAgain123

Bluelighter
This has always had me scratching my head....I only used to get shit from 1 non-sketchy guy that had everything except opiates.

We all know weed dealers can be anybody. Sketchy people, college students, awesome guys (or girls!), hippies, black people, mexicans, asians, arabs, whites, your friends etc. A lot of them make pretty good money and you would never have any idea. In fact, all your friends may know who to talk to when you need a nice sack. Not a big secret.

But with heroin its like: Who are these people! Like for those of you that buy H/coke/etc by the eightball or gram, is your dealer a "normal" person? Is it more of like a lifestyle on the edge?

for some reason when I think of a H dealer I just can't picture them leading a "normal" life--I imagine them driving around all day witha glock doing delivieries....The penalties are so severe too I cant imagine the pressure of that job.

I mean am I right?

Fuck this thread and the stereotypes son

Yo momma's my dope dealer, didnt she tell you..? Iunow, you think she normal?

Every dope dealer I've seen or heard of would never touch heroin, only drug they'd do was bud (and alot of it) and were black, in the ghetto. Only one had a car.

Only one that I've heard of used, and he's the only one I've heard of that's ever been busted. Coincidence, but pretty ironic.

well, you are gonna have a hard time finding heroin dealers that have full time jobs..reeson is, selling heroin is a 24 hour a day job, u dont have any days off...theres no way you could go to work for 8 hours a day and still be able to supply yer clients...as well all know, junkies are very impatient and want/need ther shit at all times of day...

the guy i knew that sold heroin didnt do ANY drugs, didnt even smoke...he was 28 year old, had worked for a year or so in his teenage years, then got into hustlin....he had 4-5 kids, had 2-3 cellphones, tons of cash, a few cars, a small house...problem is, ya just cant go around spending cash like that when u have no legal income..he was NOT on welfare to my knowledge...his days consisted of driving around in his suv, and supplying his clients...he wld wak up t 5:30 in he morning and go to sleep around midnight..his phone would ALWAY be answered though, no matter the time..if it was 3:30 in he morning, he would answer it...once in awhile, he would have his buddy deal for him, but that never lasted as when it comes to dope game, ya cant trust anyone to a job you believe you are best at...plus, others given the "part tme status" tend not to be as dedicatd as you are so ya know....basically, my guy had had numerous charges against him and throughout the entire time i knew him, you could tell he had the mentality of i know my life is fucked, so i gotta just make as much casg as humanely possible."....he is in state pen right now, doing 5-6 years....hes gonna come out and have some cash, but no prior work history, gee i wonder what he will revert back to???

the other dealer i knew was a couple, and they had like 7-8 kids..the guy was pretty much gone all the time so the woman basically sold everything...she lived in a piece of shit house, boarded up windows, front door smashed to shit, and she would simply chill and answer her phone all day, and arrange deals...she made LOTS of money, but she had a bad gambling habit and would blow pretty much all her profit on it.. i remember going to her house in the summer, there would be kids running all over the cramped little house, there was NO air-conditioner and shed be sitting right on the couch with her cellphone getting BLOWN UP...she was 34 years old, again very little work history, great drug hooks ups, bad gambling habit, no real life, basically shes fucked and she knew it....

btw, any dealer that sells addictive drug will likely be kinda fucked up...i mean, dealing with junkies year in year out will test anyones patience...especially those meth junkies, those seem like the wort of the worst imo

heroin/"hard" dealers will always have a shitty life, cause they just runners.

PERIOD

I usually score my bags off the street, most dealers i know that sell dope are all users that sell to pay for their own supply, i've also encountered hustlers that just took advantage of the addictiveness of opiates. In my experience heroin dealers have always been junkies or crims, the people i know that sell coke/speed/e can be anything from college kids to junkies...

l]evil said:
heroin/"hard" dealers will always have a shitty life, cause they just runners.

PERIOD

Thats bullshit. I know only one or two people who are runners for a larger dealer..the rest just buy bulk and sell it off bag by bag. I have many times sold speed and coke..never worked for nobody, just bought some and re-sold it for double ups. Compared to the average heroin user most dealers do not have a shitty life...

The heroin dealers I know are pretty nice. I don't know if they have normal lives, but he will supply me for a week when I don't have any money (cause i always pay him back). I don't trust street dealers though, they would just assume stick a gun in your face for the cash if they don't have the skag.

Has anyone met a heroin dealer who was like Edward Norton's character from "25th Hour?" (Well dressed, doesn't even own a gun, from a good background, intelligent, kind, polite, etc.) Or do those even exist?

^well, i havent known them to be heroin dealers, but they do exist with other drugs (FWIW) :)

I guess selling drugs is basically a loser job---the highest profit shit brings the highest risk. It's really a fools game. Think of the heroin kingpins: the people in Mexico, Burma, Colombia, and Afghanistan raking in the billions along with their traffickers and smugglers. But once the drugs enter the US the money moves UP the pyramid...the unlucky fucks in America doing resale are the ones that get nailed. After all, the coke is sold before it hits the streets much of the time to wholesale buyers in America.

The kingpins make their billions and everyone else gets fucked in the process--the chance of them going to jail is slim to none. For American dealers, its a very high probability. It's really a loser game. Think about it like this: How many millionaire coke/heroin dealers are their REALLY in the United States and don't go to jail? I read somewhere that according to the FBI, Baltimore has 30 heroin dealers who can obtain the drug in kilogram or multikilogram quantities and every single one of them is under surveillance and has their phone tapped. Sounds like a loser game to me.

Is it REALLY that easy? No. Scarface was just a movie. People like Tony Montana certainly exist somewhere, but that somewhere is most certainly not America!

^^ Yes, because im sure there is exactly 30 heroin dealers in baltimore, and all of them are being surveillance 24 hours a day. Who the fuck are you kidding?
Do realize what these people do?, if your big enough, the last thing your worrying about is the fucking police. Half of them could fucking kill off a police squad, and a bunch of low-lifes would get the charges. It happens everday, you think that punk down the street was really the one selling all the dope, read the papers, go on the internet, its all around you. I'm sure your dealer would love to bust you if he got introuble. They dont care about you, your not friends? You think you are? just because you go to the same coffee place in the morning, and talk to the same guy, dosent mean your friends.

"^^ Yes, because im sure there is exactly 30 heroin dealers in baltimore, and all of them are being surveillance 24 hours a day. Who the fuck are you kidding?"

Read more closely. I wrote:
" read somewhere that according to the FBI, Baltimore has 30 heroin dealers who can obtain the drug in kilogram or multikilogram quantities"

Look at the words kilogram and multikilogram. Can your smack dealer pick up a kilo of heroin with a phone call? probably not.

I never said Baltimore has 30 smack dealers....there are obviously a fuck load more than that.

^^^when cocaine start booming in the 80s, there were shit tons of construction businesses started up basially from cocaine profits....there ARE dealers who get away with it, ask any DEA guy and each of them will have a story of "the one that got away"....now, most dealers will get caught especially the higher ups eventually....i read that about the baltimore dealers and supposedly they have had 1 guy under surveillence for close to 3 years!!!now thts guy that is watching his steps...

i know of NO heroin dealers that are white....now, steroid/oxy/ecstacy dealers are mostly white but who cares..

im an extremely frail, not strong, not crazy, nonviolent person so all my dealers have to be non-sketchy too...i guess some people like the thrill factor or something

getting held up for an $40 (happened once) beat by 10 people (for $150) robbed by two people (for $200) just aint my thing anymore

I've met smack dealers who were scum and some who were doin it to get buy so they didnt have to leech from welfare and disablity and shit. Shit I knew a guy who had kids, just doin it to gfet buy and held a full time job otherwise. His house would blow up from 7AM-830AM and then from 5PM-9PM everyday except sunday like clockwork. The stereotype exsists, but isnt the case 100% of the time, just 99%

"it's a fools game"

Why do dealers deal? Hmmm take coke for example, maybe they enjoy the lifestyle? Now I'm not talking about your average 'going no-where' coke dealer who is supporting their habbit. Do blow, go around to all the cool parties, meet cool people. I'm sure not all dealers hang around with or constantly meet stereotypical 'junkies'. Maybe some people like the Tony Montana lifestyle. Livin' life a quater mile at a time.

PLUR.