• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin/Hard Drugs Dealer?

Over here in Australia,

Then, of course, there is higher up, where the little street urchants by their gear from. Usually they buy their gear in quantities of 1.7's (1 gram and 7 points) and they can make up to 36 individual baloons, or hits out of that, that sell for $50.00 AUD. So, yea... if business is booming on the street, quite clearly there's a shitload of money to be made.

u.

Wow, every time an Australian posts about drugs I'm like WTF!! at the insane prices they pay.

1.7g's turned into 36 bags, tiny tiny bags.

Might of done this wrong but $Aus 50 is about £28 GBP for 0.04 of gear.

Surely not

best h dealers have always been the pakistani's, worst of all time were fucking white guys.

I used to work at a warehouse with a lot of coke dealers. Most of them were white dudes in there 30s who were straight hillbillies. A few were black.

A friend of mine who also worked there brought me along to one of their houses for a transaction. They all lived together in a house along with 5 other people, so maybe like 10 people. They regularly set up lines and railed them and took huge offense when I didn't partake.

They were mostly friendly though because we had a mutual friend, but still kinda sketchy.

dope dealers using emojis lol
(No I'm not currently using dope but keep in touch just in case)

bib0naF.jpg

I been a heroin dealer for 6years and I'm good but my question is how to get richer

I never delt coke but I heard it's more money

Sounds like a bad dope dealer lol

reduce expenses and or increase revenue to get richer.

ask if any of your custies do blow as well, one stop shopping is always nice.

I think that regular dope users who leave the boy alone without the girl ever are pretty rare … at least IME. Myself I preferred hard but certainly enjoyed a good old celebricidal speedball too.

Been Craving a speedball so bad
The last time I partook I was on mdone so I think it killed alot of it
Ended up just gettin super gacked out instead

Yes, I was for about 4 yrs, I come from a good background, educated, n all that. I'm not a bad looking person or a bad person in general.

I think you can't sell heroin if you have any consciousness. You see all those people destroying their lives from what you give them and still don't give a shit. That's what I could say about H dealers, they are almost quit unconsious.

I think you can't sell heroin if you have any consciousness. You see all those people destroying their lives from what you give them and still don't give a shit. That's what I could say about H dealers, they are almost quit unconsious.

You should learn the difference between conscious and conscience.

I been a heroin dealer for 6years and I'm good but my question is how to get richer

I never delt coke but I heard it's more money

Sounds like a bad dope dealer lol

Gotta be a troll...no dealer this dumb would make it anywhere near 6 years.

Has anyone met a heroin dealer who was like Edward Norton's character from "25th Hour?" (Well dressed, doesn't even own a gun, from a good background, intelligent, kind, polite, etc.) Or do those even exist?

I'm more interested if anybody have met a psychopathic meth dealer like the crazy meth snorting mexican in Breaking Bad?

Here's the thing about selling hard drugs (sorry if someone already said this). You don't have to stand on the corner. You don't have to meet random people all of the time. You only need a few loyal customers and you're set. Selling drugs is wrong! Up with hope, down with dope!

So is selling alcohol also wrong?

my experiences w/ dope dealing is almost limited to the Mexican mafia. they have always been decently nice ppl as far as I'm concerned. they work very hard at what they do and they are in it for the money.

Respectfully, I think you may be underestimating things or misinterpreting their being "nice" to you. It's a business transaction.

Cartels aren't nice, IMO. Of course they are in it for the money lol. Everything is expendable. Their "soldiers" are not your friends. Be careful.

Does "sketchy" mean untrustworthy or what?

I do know now that some dealers are "nice" ... but if you owe them money and can't pay -
they sometimes have an enforcer. Get ya motivated by beating a buyer's ass. It's just business. I think. It's like saying a car salesman is your friend....they are nice, but just....no.

Most meth dealers have a few screws loose

Work-related (I'm not law enforcement of any shape or form), I met two meth dealers. Husband and wife and two kids. Their house exploded while cooking and they luckily escaped with fairly minor burns.

I imagine that and the meeting factors in.....but I have never seen anyone like them. They were white and, well, they looked positively SPOOKED. Eyes bulging. Non-communicative. They were zeroed. (Not knocking meth users, just an experience).