• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin/Hard Drugs Dealer?

I used to sell meth for about 3 or 4 years. The money was great. I wasn't wierd or paranoid and the only time I was inclined to get violent was if you woke me up at the butt crack of dawn to ask me to front you something. I'm just kidding about the violent part. Never violent - only pissed. I got burned a few times by fronting to people who didn't pay since I was a fairly normal white girl from a middle class family and wasn't about to go beat anyone up over a couple hundred bucks. But for the most part the profit margin was about 300%, so I could afford to learn a few costly lessons about who could be trusted and who couldn't. I had a job the whole time - it just didn't pay very well. After I got busted once, twice, three times or so... after a year and a half in prison I decided it wasn't worth the hassle or the risk. In the long run nothing you get by taking short cuts ever lasts.

That's good that you discontinued the business, I think. I was not attempting to stereotype meth dealers as bizarre...the folks I met had a lot going on. My apologies if I came across as stereotyping.

When I lived in Brooklyn, I had a nice delivery service. Reasonably priced, too, especially for the city. Had another guy who would meet me at a diff location every time (not coming straight to my door but the whole park somewhere inconspicuous, he'd pull up next to me, transaction takes place through the car window. He was one-stop shopping too, nice and convienent. Now in New Jersey the delivery services are WAY too expensive cuz these guys will drive to you...from PHILLY...and they don't wanna do that for orders less than $300. Since I've never used them before, that's too much money for me to risk. So I have to schlep down to Camden for my goodies. It's not the WORST area of Camden, but pretty sketchy nonetheless. I try to be in and out as fast as I can and I don't go by myself cuz I'm a girl and MAYBE 120 lbs soaking wet and completely dressed lol

Work-related (I'm not law enforcement of any shape or form), I met two meth dealers. Husband and wife and two kids. Their house exploded while cooking and they luckily escaped with fairly minor burns.

I imagine that and the meeting factors in.....but I have never seen anyone like them. They were white and, well, they looked positively SPOOKED. Eyes bulging. Non-communicative. They were zeroed. (Not knocking meth users, just an experience).

I used to live next door to a meth dealer in my old neighborhood. Dude was a fucking lunatic, I've personally seen him getting arraigned on multiple felony charges on the nightly news in my former city of residence.

Another tweak dealer I knew better was actually a decent, although eccentric guy. Lived in a rundown trailer (which he was CONSTANTLY RENOVATING) in a junkyard. Working class guy with a regular job, used to cook meth "back in the day", CCTV cameras set up all over his property. It seems like every time I went over (usually on Friday night...I was a weekend warrior with speed) there was different chick hanging out with that guy, sometimes not wearing much in the way of clothing at all. It's funny because he was married, albeit separated, and sometimes his wife (also a tweaker) would come visit him at the trailer and they'd talk tons of shit to each other. The last time I was over at his place he showed me a machine gun & bullet proof vest he'd bought somewhere

He was a good guy, though, and we were on friendly terms with each other...I think he liked me just because I look somewhat "normal", I never ask for fronts & generally-speaking I'm not a complete piece of shit as a person (in contrast to many of the other people who he had as customers)

OK, not to be nitpicky or anything, no less august an instutition as the New York Times makes this kind of mistake all the time, but "machine gun ..." please make sure you know what you're saying because I'd be pretty surprised if some average meth dealer had one, all Hollywood aside.

anyway, yes, a lot of my misspent youth was spent fucking around with hard drugs and guns and shit, although never machine guns, and once shit got out of hand it was money counters and high end surveillance systems and shit and really scary people, not necessarily, you know, just on account of who they were in a hierarchy or what they did, but this image that they could project, that was simultaneously one with a degree of professionalism, and absolute fucking lunacy at the same time, implied of course if you acted out in the first you'd catch the second. I retired from the game after having to decide not to kill a man, because I guess I wasn't about that life, maybe it makes me a coward, idk, I still think about that shit, I had the train ticket and the clean piece and the balaclava and the map to where he was hiding out and everything, but somehow, I couldn't get on the train, and a bunch of my money went away, that shit sucked big time, but what's worse, my reputation, you know, whatever, not only was I seen by some as a coward but by others I ruined friendships in having to lie to track the kid down. I don't even know. and this isn't even what you'd traditionally consider "hard" drugs or, maybe sometimes, but definitely at least not who you'd stereotype as "hard drug" dealers.

but hard drugs dealers, are all around you. some of them are your stereotypical psychopath. some really are much more like edward norton in that film, what is it, 24 hours.

some are somewhere in between. certainly you eventually find out who you're dealing with and I've tbh usually been privileged to deal mostly with decent people ... you certainly want to keep within the people who could be considered at least a bit "normal" even if their stuff tends to be more expensive (but also higher quality) ... I kept a few rules as to who I would deal with, what kinds of behaviors would be a "dealbreaker" (i.e. reckless driving or unsafe firearms use) and also, and I think it's really important, I kept to my own kind, or trusted certain specific others, as far superficial indicators as socioeconomic background and ethnicity and culture goes, it just makes things things go smoother and trust easier to establish.

when you can't call the better business bureau you have to operate on snap judgments and sometimes violence needs to come into the picture, and that shit sucks, because, like the man said, why can't we just sell the shit and go on?

that part in my life, sheer fucking madness though, bro, I can, like, hardly imagine, really, like literally I have a hard time thinking about shit that happened during that point in my life and realizing that it actually happened ...

Last edited:
OK, not to be nitpicky or anything, no less august an instutition as the New York Times makes this kind of mistake all the time, but "machine gun ..." please make sure you know what you're saying because I'd be pretty surprised if some average meth dealer had one, all Hollywood aside.

Oh I know what I'm saying, don't worry about that ;)

/curiosity aroused

sexier than some of those woefully useless and unaesthetic automatic pistols that they shat over 9,000 receivers for just before the started with the grandfathering stuff in the 80s I hope ;)

I've seen some people all fucked up on cheap beer and coke shooting off those bumpfire-blowback stock joints though that was good for a laugh as long as you were downrange (range meaning an abandoned quarry)

I did know a couple people ex-military or with connections thereto who kept some grenades and shit around, that was always kind of alarming

Yeah I don't know where some of these guys get some of these guns, there are a lot of collectors and weirdly well armed people in that area. It's actually the most well-armed region of the USA, at least if we're talking about the percentage of the civilian pop who possess a firearm.

An early memory of mine was riding on a fishing tender vessel and having to listen to a couple clowns on the top deck blasting fully automatic Kalashnikov rifles at puffins flying by 8) Kids used to throw pretty big parties near a beach by my house in the 90's (doesn't really happen much anymore) and sometimes you'd hear what sounded like automatic gunfire, but it could've been just been some idiots belt firing their AR's or something. (which is fun to do sometimes if you like wasting money...ammunition costs add up when you're going through clips in seconds...one memory I have in particular of us spraying a dead, beached whale with gunfire while drinking and doing drugs) My parents complained to the cops but since we lived almost 50 miles out the road system we were told to call back when bullets were literally going through our house

Yeah well this shift ain't easy

Ever heard of prison?
man u can make as many more it's as u want but...they started this rate race and no one finishes second. So, for my story, I just moved to Seawall, from down south and I don't see no kingpins takin charge. This shit is easy...hit me up any pm to reminisce.

I live in LA so my first go to connect is from a Mexican hood..and then my other guy is a crip from Watts and then there was this really bomb H from downtown from this Arabic guy who worked at a deli but he died in Janurary...I have met some decent dealers and ive met some dealers who stay strapped all the time..

Never had a problem with any dealers apart from being blanked by certain people who wouldnt trust me enough to sell it