• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Heroin addict gets life sentence for shoplifting

The 3 strikes laws and life imprisonment where created for people that"don't give a fuuuuuuck" but simply not giving a fuuuuuuuck without a serious violent felony added to it does not warrant a life sentence in my opinion - nor does simple shoplifting.

If anyone themselves have ever spent a few days in county jail they would have a lot more compassion for this woman.

Last edited:
most on here who say that she should be locked up, have probably never been fucked up the arse by the justice system. I have. Do you think that she is happy with the life she leads and takes pride in her crimes? Doubtful. I for one was full of self loathing when on the gear. I know the desperation.
To – mooney whatever your name is . in what way do you think locking her up will help ANYONE. Even the judge knows it will cost more to keep her in jail for life than the sum of all she stole. Its not like she nicks them fancy handbags cos they go with her designer boots, is it? She would have gone on to sell them to keep her going. Even the judge knows it will cost more to keep her in jail for life than the sum of all she stole.
“Shes had her free-loading drug fuelled life, for 50 odd years” do you think running around trying to get by is fun.........
Call this woman a ‘parasite’ or any name under the sun. She is a reflection of society. Can she be helped? Who knows. Can we change society? YES!
Ive been dragged through the justice system. As soon as you commit a crime you have fewer human rights and you don’t get to choose them. I cannot speak for this woman because i do not know her, i cant say what she deserves. I just know that ignoring the problem (and that is all the state is doing by imprisoning persons) will not help her. i for one try to help my fellow human whenever possible. i have been through a couple of drug programmes. To give you a descent understanding of their usefulness i would have to go right into one and i don’t have time. Ive learned alot about the scale of the oppression the public face from the many walks of life i have met during these and probation. They are great places to pick up drugs. But also to see for yourself what the machine spits out. Talking to experienced users and ex users is very helpful. The staff are usually misinformed, but if you’re lucky one will really make the effort to help you if you just open up.
This is bigger than 1 woman getting locked up.
Taking her away and forcing her to get clean is a fraction of the problem. Shes clearly escaping for a reason.

its like the ethical example of the 'Perfect City'
there exists a city in which everyone is content. for this city to be, there must also exist a dark room within the city. in this room is a feral man. he has not known daylight, he eats scraps of the food left over by the cities livestock. he is eternally suffering. and MUST remain that way, for the others to be.
the question is. is it right for this man to be, if the citizens are all happy?

without that heroin addicted woman, mr elliot would not be able to be chauffeured home to his mansion to eat his lobster and mash

she is facing the same sentence as mass murderers, kiddie rapists andbasically all the scum you can imagine. meanwhile there are ppl committing homicide and getting out in 15 years. hmm a lifetime of petty shoplifting or killing someone? which one would the rational mind say is more deserving of a lifetime sent. a drug addict stealing to support the habit or a person intent on killing someone else for basically no reason, not self def, not protecting someone else, just greed. stealing purses or stealing a life....what a world.

and sadly if she has kids, they will prob end up in a state run facility housed with other kids in the same position and just further the cycle. sometimes i think thats the point, ensure a future for your buddies kids by making orphans of the most disadvantaged kids in the country. those guys with the chauffered maybach and multi million dollar house in no way want the sufferig to end, bc hey, they are not suffering! they get to hid behind their mansion walls. maybe one day reality tv will make a show called life swap where some heroin addict just struggling to get by day to day switches places with some douche who violates pls rights in the name of the almighty dollar.

Business' around the world lose billions of dollars every fucking year because of cunts like this, and you know who pays these business' back? WE DO, THE HONEST, HARDWORKING FUCKING CONSUMER.

No, businesses around the world lose billions of dollars every fucking year because of cunts who think it's their right to impose their morality on other people without even knowing their personal story, because this is the result of the war on drugs, as you should already know. Making something illegal makes it a fucking hell of a lot more expensive therefore forcing those addicted to it to steal to pay for their addiction.

Governments and citizens have lose literally TRILLIONS of dollars because of this drug war. For what? Not to serve the public or society, that's for sure. More likely to serve the private prison industry and the rich thugs who control the business end of these backroom deals.

Let me ask you a question. Do you support abortion rights? If you do, then please back off with this shit. If you support abortion then you are just making yourself look seriously retarded with this crap. You know what the result is if you interfere with someone's ability to buy something legally when they are addicted to it. You know the result of the war on drugs. You know the consequences. You knew that this would happen, and yet you support the drug war. You sir are a fool and you need to think long and hard before you judge other people.

Why did I bring abortion into this discussion? Very simple. A LOT of people think it is MURDER, yet it remains perfectly legal, across the ENTIRE COUNTRY due to a court ruling. Don't you think it's possible to have a "Roe vs Wade" watershed case to end this stupid drug war?

lol at "she's a good girl". My mom would say the same about me. Mothers. Sometimes are .... Fucking stupid.

sure as fuck does. Let those pedophiles and murderers out after 12 years, if that. These dangerous shop lifting grannies need a life sentence to get our tough policies across.

Why not? I could use me some more pedophiles. :D

;)

No, businesses around the world lose billions of dollars every fucking year because of cunts who think it's their right to impose their morality on other people without even knowing their personal story, because this is the result of the war on drugs, as you should already know. Making something illegal makes it a fucking hell of a lot more expensive therefore forcing those addicted to it to steal to pay for their addiction.

Governments and citizens have lose literally TRILLIONS of dollars because of this drug war. For what? Not to serve the public or society, that's for sure. More likely to serve the private prison industry and the rich thugs who control the business end of these backroom deals.

Let me ask you a question. Do you support abortion rights? If you do, then please back off with this shit. If you support abortion then you are just making yourself look seriously retarded with this crap. You know what the result is if you interfere with someone's ability to buy something legally when they are addicted to it. You know the result of the war on drugs. You know the consequences. You knew that this would happen, and yet you support the drug war. You sir are a fool and you need to think long and hard before you judge other people.

Why did I bring abortion into this discussion? Very simple. A LOT of people think it is MURDER, yet it remains perfectly legal, across the ENTIRE COUNTRY due to a court ruling. Don't you think it's possible to have a "Roe vs Wade" watershed case to end this stupid drug war?

For what ? It's to increase value of the $. That's why they burn safe houses full of $.

Did you ever learn about inflation and economics ?

moonyham you're an ignorant, arrogant, despicable and disgusting waste of Bluelight's Bandwidth. Please either stop trolling or leave.

This thread does't seem very productive.

it is if that judge burns or overcomes their insanity,, I dont care how many damn purses.. all of them from the begining of time dont equal one life..

So she stole purses? Useless items mostly? The most this warrants is a form of probation. I would recommend a type of bracelet or collar system. Yea- collar system, that would record everything she does when out in public. Have it intelligent that way it can't be abused. Have it set up with retailers to kick on when she enters stores, or simply as a system where she gets to have "privacy spots"-- say give her one or two, like her boyfriends house or her house, where a sensor would flip the camera collar on or off. Some variation off of this idea.

This of course should be used as an adjunct for treatment and formal "probation", and possibly short term imprisonment. But only short term. Its not like she stole weapons, or life saving drugs. Or actually prevented the help of someone else, or directly intentionally harmed anyone.

This judge in my world gets his throat slit. As does this moonyham guy, and anyone else who says "tough". I don't want you around.

But, maybe that is harsh as well? I would say revoke the judges privelages and make him work cleaning garbage trucks. At least never allowed to work legal matters again. Moonyham would never get to be in any position of dishing judgment. I'm all for a non democratic system where our lives are dictated by an ultimate, compassionate power. In this system people like moonyham would be reeducated. They obviously have some imbalance in their views as to what is just and right in the world when stealing purses warrants such a sentence, and for this I consider them more dangerous than this woman. Prison doesn't help us.

There is more to the world than consumer driven bull.

I once had to spend 24 hours in near solitary confinement (it was, minus the guards bringing me food and informing me on what I was charged with, and bringing me a book called "Easy Prey" when I asked for a bible), for getting pulled over with marijuana on me. At the time I preferred death. It was just such fucking bullshit, I didn't want to be involved in it.

Last edited:
Moony is dick and doesn't understand addiction in the slightest. Learn some empathy, can't stand your type.

Yeah thing is, people who shop lift all the time dont just focus in on one thing, of which was reported 'designer hand bags'. They steal alot of everyday stuff like batterys and other expensives at the supermarket. So FUCK YOU TOO.

I mean, you might be fine with paying for someone to get fucked up on H or meth or what ever, out of your own pocket.. but i sure as hell arent. Every dollar you spend at a shop, whether its a supermarket, walmart, or gucci... well all of em are being taxed by junkies like this.

The burden she'll have on your wallet will be much greater as a prisoner.

Maybe Moon hammy hates corporate tax welfare and the fact that the church doesn't pay taxes, too, like I do?