• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Heroin addict gets life sentence for shoplifting

i think we should lock this moonyham asshole in a room for 3 months,inject him with heroin 10times a day and then release him onto the street when he's in the middle of the ABSOLUTE HELL that is heroin withdrawl and see how fast he goes to the nearest Macy's to steal a purse or score! LOL! Or better yet, see how quickly he'll take it up the ass for a bag just so he stops puking on his "Christ or Bust!" shirt! LMAO!!!!

Dude, until your a junkie don't even act like you even know what your talking about!

Before you even try opiates, you can't even FATHOM what heroin withdrawl is like. You don't have any fucking clue how sick and desperate you become until you experience withdrawl.

You think this woman STEALING is an abomination?

Dude, people KILL to get heroin if they need it that bad.

You don't know the definition of the word NEED until you are in heroin withdrawl.

Really....you have no fucking clue.

Get a clue!

i think we should this asshole in a room for 3 months,inject him with heroin 10times a day and then release him onto the street when he's in the middle of the ABSOLUTE HELL that is heroin withdrawl and see how fast he goes to the nearest Macy's to steal a purse or score!
Hey now where do i siignn up?
Dude, until your a junkie don't even act like you even know what your talking about!

Before you even try opiates, you can't even FATHOM what heroin withdrawl is like. You don't have any fucking clue how sick and desperate you become until you experience withdrawl.
agreed; mental sickness is one thing but true physical sickness.. Ohhh God that one sucks

Yeah only thing is, this chick wasnt locked up in a room for 3 months and had heroin forced into her 10 times a day.. she chose to get into that habit... she wasnt forced you idiot.

guys lets keep this civil & open for discussion. Maybe when she was born her mother shot her up with heroin a few times, what then? It shouldnt change much as to how its dealt with imo. Compassion and humility are super dee dooper important in this life.

WHAT DA FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!
8o8o8o8o8o8o
i dont wanna offend any americans here but your laws suck balls, srsly:(

I don't see how she takes money outta my pocket.

I buy all my clothes at a thrift store. The only time I shop is for food. So I think the phrase that she is taking money outta our pockets is just a catch phrase intended to enrage the public. When in fact she is taking money outta the pockets of rich executive. She definitely is not taking money from the pockets of store employees cuz they are already getting paid minimum wage so her theft is not affecting them.

And even if no one ever stole a thing you think the shit would be cheaper. I don't think so.

Still that bag which is being sold for $300 probably cost the company at most like $20. It's all about you buying and paying their ridiculous prices for ugly ass purses that I could make better ones myself.

Last edited:
^Yeah she stole from big stores, no way that is coming out of anybodies taxes except the stores which is why I don't get all the hate. At worst she's guilty of being one of the people that drives prices up a bit for consumers, but the 30,000 a year from imprisoning her is all going to come out of the tax payers wallet. Whoever said she probably stole more than that is retarded 8) yeah like she was stealing to support a heroin habit and have a house and a normal life yeah right she probably blew it all on dope and sucked some dick for more when she didn't have a chance to steal.

The ultimate responsibility might lay on the person but addiction goes beyond consequences for some people, they need psychiatric treatment for their problems not locked in an iron box where they learn nothing.

maybe its for the best?

at least in prison you can clean your act up.

Man, I really dislike judges. Always trying to....well...judge people.

Fuck 'em.

more often than not the only folks capable of understanding addiction are us addicts. there are exceptions.

also a lotta fuckin bullshit in this thread. but hey at least now i know who i can talk to about my problems.

You guys think this ridiculous sentence is an abuse of power? Google the Lawyer/Judge who sued the owner of a dry-cleaner for $50,000 because the guy lost his $50 pair of pants. Now that's fucking preposterous

When it comes to "understanding" why addicts behave the way they do, I'm sorry but you have to have been addicted to something to fully understand another addict. I don't care where someone studies, what degree they have or how many clients they deal with.. unless someone is an addict them self they will never truly be able to understand and relate to another addict

maybe its for the best?

at least in prison you can clean your act up.

Clean up your act in prison??!!

I don't know what country your from, but here in the USA there are still a TON of drugs in the prison system. Just because somebody is sentenced to jail doesn't automatically mean its going to clean them up or even teach them a lesson.

The problem with the USA is they don't treat addiction like the disease that it is, and instead treat it like a crime. When somebody has schizophrenia or ADHD everybody is like "man...i feel so bad for them!" but ADDICTION(which is ANOTHER FORM OF DISEASE OF THE BRAIN),everybody has this "well,they chose to be that way so fuck em!lock em up and throw away the key!" mentality.

I am an addict. Addiction has run in my family for many generations.My own father is just 1 of many famly members that are alcoholics and drug addicts. Did I ask for the shitty genetics? No! But I am fighting against them. I don't want to be this way.But just because I don't want to be this way, and even though I am no longer using drugs anymore doesn't change the fact that...

MY BRAIN STILL FUNCTIONS AS AN ADDICT.

Imagine somebody sitting on your shoulder all day long whispering bad things into your ear all day long, every single day....and having to try to ignore it when THE WAY YOUR BRAIN WORKS tells you to not ignore it and to go do drugs.

The reason addiction still remains a huge epidemic is that there is no "cure." There isn't a pill you can take that "calms addiction down." Like there are pills to make a schizophrenic not hear the voices anymore. We have a disease that we are JUST STUCK dealing with. And it sucks.

And it is a PROVEN FACT that opiate addiction is the hardest addiction to kick and has the highest relapse rate.

I feel bad for this woman. Life is prison is not what she needs to make her a better person.

^agreed. this "moonyham" guy sounds so ignorant its not funny. what the hell are people thinking?

the only thing jail does is teach you how to be a better criminal. with the possibility of becoming a full blown Christian. but probably both

Manic panic if you ever need to talk & an ear 2 listen PM at me im here for you(and all others on this site) if need be.

I don't view addiction as a legitimate excuse for stealing but seriously, no amount of theft can warrant spending the rest of your life in prison, that shit is totally harsh and unecessary.

Why is everyone focusing on her "addiction" ? She's been stealing for like 38 years. She should be put into a recovery program for a few weeks, then should be transferred to prison for the remainder of her sentence.