Help! I was just told 75% of ravers are gay!

Gay . . .like it F*U*C*K*I*N*G matters . . .dood needs sumthin' more important to spend his time worryin' about like when the next partEE iz
------------------
You TRANCE-endentally imposed yourself upon my bed . . .you know you didn't say very much

mr Sticky
what's that supposed to mean?!
don't tell pingers girlfreind?
cause i hope he's not as mean to her as he was to me..

hey evil yes we are all gay!!!seriously man gay men give the best out of body hugs and messages.but im not gay so man just have fun and deal with the few that are gay .you cannt go though life with out seeing them so you might as well be there friends....p.l.u.r.
------------------
*plur* love it and live it

Skinny,
Given the attitude you exhibit more than half the time you are on bluelight, are you really surprised that people treat you like shit? I've seen some of your posts that were legitimately attempting to be helpful, but those are in the minority. Of course this is personal opinion...
Having been on bluelight for over a year, I can safely say that pinger is a very bright, helpful, and caring individual; but some people have a low tolerance for attitude...and you exhibit an exceptional amount of attitude much of the time. Expect the "old guard" to take exception to relatively uninformed and pissy individuals.

LEt me prove my point once more.
I did NOTHING wrong when Pinger treated me like that.
I made an honest post about why I DIDNT like to be around gay people. I never said I'm a fag basher or that I drive around in my car with a fag beater lookin for fags to kill.
This was NOT a post about whether or not I liked GUYS hitting on WOMEN.
That was the most commonly used argument on this post.
"You asshole! Guys hit on wemon all the time and you dont care about that!"
That's what I hear. That's NOT true. If you read all of my posts on this topic, you will
see that I DID say I HATE it when ANYONE hits on ANYONE. guys hitting on guys, guys hitting on girls, it doesn't matter!!!!
So you're wrong sticky,
This was one of the FIRST things I EVER posted, so PINGER had no idea about ANY other of my RUDEposts at the time.
All he read was when I said I'd rather stay away from gays because of bad experience. I was very nice about saying it. I wasn't prejudice or rude at all.
Then he comes on and starts offending me.
So, now do you understand why I think he's a jerk?
READ ALL OF MY POSTS ON THIS TOPIC AND I PROVE THAT PINGER IS SOMEONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON AND THEN HE SAYS VERY RUDE STUFF TO ME BEFORE HE EVEN KNEW THE WAY I FELT. HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW IF I LIKED GUYS HITTING ON WOMEN OR NOT.
So, let me ask you again, Do you agree with me now? Or do you agree with Pinger?
If you agree with me, great, I'll accept your apology.
If you agree with Pinger still, then it's either one of these two things...
1. Most gay people are prejudice against straight people, and that's another reason I wont like most of them. (including you and pinger)
2. OR you're both just not too smart and I'll forgive you anyway. It's not your fault that you can't understand simple english.
Maybe you need to go back to school?
Or maybe you should start hanging out with more intelegent people.
Because what I said wasn't hard to understand.
So if you can't understand, then please get smarter, because it will help your life a lot and also maybe i can sign some message boards without getting bitched out.
(your favorite bluelighter, dj skinny gee)

I dont want anyone to even bother telling me that I spelled "Intelligent" wrong because it was a typo.
I just KNOW that SOMEONE would have used that fucking retarted argument against me so i wanted to clear it up ahead of time.
So if anyone uses that argument against me on this post then I'm going to say simply "READ THE POSTS BEFORE YOU SAY STUPID SHIT!"

Sorry Skinny, but I don't feel the need to apologize about anything I stated in my previous post. I don't think anything I said wasn't indicative of the personality you've exhibited since you joined bluelight. You DO have a lot of attitude; people WILL treat you like shit around here with that attitude; pinger IS an intelligent, helpful, caring individual.
What exactly do you think I should apologize about?
Skinny, you have this obsessive need to make everybody conform to your way of thought. That in and of itself isn't that unusual, most people have the same tendency. However you've determined that anyone with a differing opinion who questions you should apologize for doing so AND submit to your "intellectual dominance." Sorry bud, that'll never happen on this end because you've come across a larger ego than your own...and frankly, I've got more to back it up. Of course I'm only basing this on our online communication, but what else can I base it on?
I wouldn't mind EXCEPT EVERY GAY person I've ever met was a rude asshole.
I really doubt that. I've met a lot of people who I didn't know were gay until after I got to know them. Perhaps you were only aware of flamboyant/flaming homosexuals. I'd assume that you've met gay men without ever knowing it, and they were just as likely to be pleasant as rude.
It's estimated that 10% of the population is gay (just to make sure you understand, that's 1 out of every 10 people)...but there are really no other statistics about them. They are not rude as a rule...neither are they flaming as a rule. They are just like you and me and everybody else in society, except they happen to be attracted to the same sex.
If you have met rude homosexuals, that means nothing...it's hardly indicative of the whole gay population. In fact, I've met many gay individuals who were as polite and respectful as anyone else I've met. I've also met some rude ones as well, but I'm enlightened enough to realize that they are not the representatives of all gay people. Gay people on the whole aren't rude or pleasant...they are just people.
For instance some fag was dancing around me at a club trying to hit on me. That was very rude considering he didn't even know if I was gay or not.
Just as a parallel, have you EVER hit on a girl...even a little bit? I'm not talking about just giving them a line and hanging all over them to the point of annoyance (although that would apply as well), I'm referring to talking to them with the intent/hope of future dating. Of course you have. That being a given, did you ask them if they were straight or gay first? If not, then according to your statement, you were being rude.
Besides, you've been pretty fucking rude several times on this board already, so being rude is hardly something you can hold against anybody else.
I'm sure he could tell that I was straight too. I don't look gay at all.
Sorry me boyo..."gaydar" is a joke...not a hard and fast rule.
Also my mom had a gay friend and he kept saying, Oh god! Your song is sooo cute!
I'll assume "song" was supposed to be "son." First of all, I don't look the least but gay...I look like a grunge band reject, but I've been hit on by gay men. I've even known gay men say to my brother, "Mmm, who's THAT?" But I don't take it poorly. On the contrary, I view it as a compliment. Why can't you? They are no more likely to rape you than the average male rapes women, so where's the fear coming from? And yes, I'm implying you fear your own sexuality.
My point is that I am NOT prejudice against gay people at all but I have had ALL BAD experiences with them so I would rather not be around them UNLESS I knew that they weren't going to do anything stupid.
Yes, Skinny...you are prejudiced against openly gay people. That doesn't mean you are going to kick their asses or kill them, it means you have pre-conceived notions about them. That is what prejudice is. If you don't believe me, here's the definition:
1. a preformed opinion, usually an unfavorable one, based on insufficient knowledge, irrational feelings, or inaccurate stereotypes
2. the holding of opinions that are formed beforehand on the basis of insufficient knowledge
Look it up if you don't believe me.
I mean a lot of gay people are pretty damn funny and I have to give them that so I wouldn't mind being around them if it wasn't for that stupid shit that a lot of them do.
Then why do you hang out with people at all? Everybody I know does stupid shit, but you can't hold an entire group of people accountable for the actions of a few. Well, I guess you could, but you couldn't call yourself open-minded if you did.
But I can see most of these messages defend gay people and that's because all thse people are probably on beans and are gay themselves. You're not real like that.
Jesus Christ, you have the deductive reasoning of a 5 year old. Just how old are you?
I've been taking ecstasy once a month for over 5 years, but I don't consider myself gay; I've been heterosexual for as long as I can remember. I'm involved in a 4.5 year relationship with a woman...and I've never been the slightest bit attracted to a man unless he looked just like a woman.
No I'm not gay...what I am is tolerant, and fully confident in my sexuality; that is why I'm not offended by homosexuals hitting on me. What's your excuse? I really doubt it's only because you find it rude...
Ecstasy makes you fake and turns you gay. Luckily I was so staright to begin with that it never did that to me.
My god, I never realized just how limited your scope of thought was until this post. It really makes me think I'm wasting my time trying to talk to you at all.
Ecstasy does not make you fake...it makes people more outgoing, so you can witness them -and- their flaws to a greater extent. In otherwords, if you are fake, E will accentuate it.
I personally think I am a very "real" person, and I've done more E than most of the people who post on this board. I think for myself, I'm tolerant of other people and their lifestyles, and I don't put up a front in order to convince people I'm something that I'm not. I have no need to prove to other people just how "hardcore" I am...I'm just me, take it or leave it...but I don't flaunt it in order to get people to notice me. And again, that's directed at you.
If you agree with Pinger still, then it's either one of these two things...
1. Most gay people are prejudice against straight people, and that's another reason I wont like most of them.(including you and pinger)
Wow, you're stupid AND you've got shitty perception. What exactly DO you have going for you? Oh yeah...you're cute enough for homosexuals to hit on you....
Just because somebody defends homosexuality doesn't mean that they are homosexual...try to get that through your narrow little brain, moron.
2. OR you're both just not too smart and I'll forgive you anyway. It's not your fault that you can't understand simple english. Maybe you need to go back to school? Or maybe you should start hanging out with more intelegent people. Because what I said wasn't hard to understand.
You're right, Skinny...it's not that hard to understand. After all, it reads on a 3rd grade level and the concepts are transparent and immature.
If this -wasn't- a pubescent attempt at an insult, and you truly believe I'm stupid, then I can't even conceive of how utterly moronic you really are...it literally boggles the mind.
So if you can't understand, then please get smarter, because it will help your life a lot and also maybe i can sign some message boards without getting bitched out.
Heh heh...I pity you Skinny. Actually, I shouldn't even pity you...the retarded and mentally inept never understand just how ridiculous they are. You truly are the living enbodiment of "ignorance is bliss."
Well Skinny...you've hardly impressed me thus far with your stay on bluelight. However, you do amuse me with your pathetic attempts at questioning my mental capacity, while championing your own intellect and debating skills. Have you ever heard this little phrase? "Better to be silent and thought an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Think about that for a little while.
Respond if you must (and I'm certain you will), but I've wasted far too much of my time acknowledging your presence. Anything else you say will fall upon deaf ears. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you've proven to be a wormy little shit dangling from the ass of existence.
Good luck with your life, Skinny; you, more than anybody else I've ever met, are gonna need it.
------------------
"...I guess it was the beatings [that] made me wise..."

MR. STICKY,
You're wrong again!
VERY wrong.
I'm going to PROVE EVERYTHING Once again.
I'm also going to PROVE THAT EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS BULLSHIT.
Okay, first off,
I NEVER said to apologize about what you said in YUOR LAST POST. So you're wrong already.
You're wrong about Pinger also. Now I know you're just a prejudice idiot. Sorry, I DON'T like prejudice people.
If that pinger prick was nice and smart HE WOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT SHIT ABOUT ME.
I think you both should apologize to me once you realize that you were both WRONG. And if you read this, you WILL realize unless you're just completely stupid.
Are all prejudice people stupid? I guess they are..
You should apologize for everything you've both done. Comming on and saying stupid shit that's NOT TRUE.
All I do is tell the TRUTH. If the TRUTH threatens you then I'm sorry, but the truth is GOOD.
I dont have the obssesive need for everyone to confrom to my way of thought. You're wrong. I just want people to KNOW THE TRUTH.
I don't care if people agree with my opinions or not. It's up to them. If you guys hate the truth so much, then I'll just quit talking to you.
Quotee that you said I may not have known if some people I have met were gay.
FALSE!!
Its VERY easy for me to tell a gay person.
Don't you EVEN know how people get gay in the first place? (and i'm not talking about from ecstasy either)
This is how------THEY ARE BORN WITH TOO MANY FEMALE GENES BUT THEY ALSO HAVE A LOT OF MALE GENES OR HORMONES OR WHATEVER THEY ARE CALLED. I COULD CARE LESS.
So, it's completely obviouls that REAL gay people either TALK LIKE A LADY, LOOK LIKE A LADY, or something else obvious.
So now you know that I KNEW EVERY REAL GAY THAT I MET WAS AN ASSHOLE.
IF YOU COULDN'T TELL SOME PEOPLE ARE GAY THEN YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP. I CAN TELL EVERY GAY PERSON.
Quote-- 10 % of the population IS gay. (this is what you said)
FALSE!!
The FACT is 1 member out of every 4 familys is gay.
You think Soooo many people are gay and that must be because you're in the rolling life and 95 % of rollers are gay.
i hardly ever meet gay people so i'd say 3 % are gay.
GAY is NOT natural. It is a misteak that nature couldn't help.
Now this is just my opinion, and not a fact, so I'm not trying to conform you to belive it. BElieve what you want. See, I just proved that I dont try to get everyone to conform to my opinions.
If you get pissed about an opinion then you're wierd.
No EVERY gay person i have met WAS rude.
You keep saying their just like me and you.
MAYBE THEY ARE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS TO GET IT IN YOUR HEAD?! I NEVER SAID THEY WERE ANY DIFFERENT. ALL I SAID WAS EVERY GAY PERSOAN I HAVE MET WAS A RUDE ASSHOLE AND IT WAS THE TRUTH. I ALSO ADMITTED MAYBE I JUST HAVE BAD LUCK WITH THEM BECAUSE I AM CUTE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? IF NOT, THEN YOU NEVER WILL.
I NEVER JUDGED THE WHOLE GAY POPULATION. I TOLD YOU MY FEELINGS AND EXPERIENECES WITH THE ONES I HAVE MET.
You asked if I have ever hit on a girl...
NO, I haven't. Not in any way, no how. I am not a virgin but I wait for all the girls to hit on me.
Like I said I'm cute so it's not a problem.
I dont like it really, but at least it's not as bad as when a fag does it. I am not calling all gay people FAGS. Only the asshole ones. BEcause they deserve an insult like that.
You know something though?
I DO CALL ALL GAY PEOPLE FAGGOTS IN REAL LIFE, BUT IT'S JUST WORDS. I AM USED TO THEM. I DONT MEAN IT AS AN INSULT! I DONT CALL THEM THAT TO THEIR FACE. AND I DONT HANG OUT WITH THEM. HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE ENGLISH.......
you will NEVER and I mean NEVER understand about this "rude" stuff so fuck it, i'm not even gonna waste my time...
Okay, now to prove my next point.....
What does GAYDAR mean?
You said something about it in your post...
YEs, "song" was supposed to mean "SON"
WOW! you figured that out!!
I take it as being rude as hell when a fag hits on you. Just because you don't doesn't mean I shouldn't. I dont WANT to actually give them the wrong impression. I'm not scared about my sex you retard.
I'm not scared they're gonna rape me. But I am scared of what they MIGHT do to me.
Most gays have AIDS which is a DEADLY disease.
You ARE GAY if you have thought guys are cute just because they "look" like wemon!
No wonder you stick up for them , so dont lie. You're GAY TOO.
OKAY LET ME GET THIS ONE THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
HERE'S WHERE YOU WERE PROBABLY THE MOST WRONG ON YOUR WHOLE POST.
YOU SAID I AM PREJUDICE---
FALSE!!!
YOU ARE THE PREJUDICE IDIOT , NOT ME.
I DONT LIKE PREJUDICE PEOPLE. THAT'S WRONG!
YOUR QUOTE WAS THAT I HAVE "PRE-CONCEIVED NOTIONS" ABOUT THEM.
ABSOULTELY FALSE. I DO NOT HAVE PRE CONCEDED NOTIONS ABOUT THEM.
(GOD I WISH THESE LETTERS COULD GET EVEN BIGGER! FUCK!)
YOU SAID TO ME "THAT'S THE DEFINITION SKINNY, IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME , THEN LOO IT UP. THAT WAS JUST SO STUPID. OF COURSE I FUCKING BELIVE YOU IDIOT. QUIT TRYING TO DENY THAT YOUR PREJUDICE BY CALLING ME PREJUDICE
YOU KEEP SAYING "LOOK IT UP" LOOK IT UP
I DONT NEED TO, BECAUSE I BELIVE YOU LIKE I SAID, I DO NOT FIT THE DEFINITION OF PREJUDICE!
THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE WRONG, SO YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.
I HOPE I CLEARED UP THAT PART..
NOW TO BUST YOU ON THE NEXT POINT...
(AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS BOARD WHO CAN PROVE WHAT I SAY IS TRUE?!)
I KNOW EVERYONE DOES STUPID SHIT BUT I HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE THAT AREN'T FUCKING WHORES HITTING ON EVERYBOSY THEY SEE.
Excuse me if i dont like or want to hang with rude people!
you want to know how old i am and then say you're not going to listen to me if i answer...Hmmmmm EVERYBODY, who looks like the Child here?!
I AM an ADULT.
JUST BECAUSE YOUR WITH A WOMEN DOESN'T MEAN YOUR NOT GAY. I BELIVE THATYOU WERE NOTBORN GAY BUT THESE FAKE BEANS MADE YOU GAY!
DOUBT WHAT YOU WANT. JUST FIGURES YOU WOULD DOUBT THE TRUTH.
So do you belive that I have eaten 3 punds of shrooms in ONE night?!
If not, go read my other posts ya goof.
ECSTASY makes you FAKE! i can't belive you would say it doesn't Well, I guess you would since you'reon the drug yourself, onviosuly.
I'm not gonna write all that shit again in this letter.
Goto the CHILLOUT board and look up the topic about "DOES ECSTASY MAKE YOU FAKE"
I think that's what it was called. Then you will SEE MY PROOF THAT IT MAKES YOU FAKE.
I FUCKING PROVED IT 4 TIMES. 4 DIFFERENT WAYS AT LEAST.
GOOD THING I ALREADY DID, NOW THAT SAVED ME SOME TYPING.......
Who cares if i tell people i'm hardcore?!
that ha nothing to do with this.
What's your point therE?
Quote from you-- "WOW YOU'RE STUPID AND YOU HAVE SHITTY PERCEPTION"
NOPE YOU HAVE IT TOTALLY BACKWARD. YOU ARE THE PREJUDICE STUPID IDIOT WHO CANT EVEN TELL THAT HES GAY BUT HES REALLY NOT BUT IS YA GOOF
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEN YOUR NOT TOO SMART.......OKAY ON TO MY NEXT POINT.......
TO ONE OF YOUR OTHER QUOTES-HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!
I guess it is too hard to understand, so maybe you are from 3 rd grade which means you should be in bed! See, if you can dish it out first , then so can I.
I'll say it again, DONT DISH IT OUT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT!
Please quit using stupid words...
It boggles your mind because you're not too smart. Are you starting to get this through your head now?
You are living proof of your quote "THE RETARTED NEVER UNDERSTADN JUST HOW RIDICULUS THEY REALLY ARE"
MY IQ is 160 at least, so it's obvious that i am FAR froma retard.
Your is , hmmmm. I'd say 75...
Is that correct?
Because if it is even 90 then you are considered retarded.
Your new quote--- "BETTER TO BE THOUGHT A SILENT IDIOT THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT"
I guess you realized that's why you're now going to keep your mouth shut because I keep proving you wrong and you'remaking an idiot out of your prejudice self.
You're right I DID respond. WOW! You were right about something!!!!!
PS-- if i entertain you then why are you not going to listen to me anymore?!
BUSTED! YOU ARE GONNA LISTEN, YOU JUST DONT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT IT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU CANT BEAT ME IN A ARGUMENT! HAHAHAH!
SO YOU WILL READ THIS POST, I KNOW IT!
SO YOU ARE A LIAR TOO!
What good qualities you have there Sticky,
You are a PREJUDICE, LYING, FAKE FAGGOT, IDIOT.
NOW, YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK ME WHAT I HAVE GOING FOR MYSELF?!
FUCK YOU MAN.

dj -- surely you underestimate your iq -- i feel sure it must be much higher than ( the inverse of ) 160.
sticky -- rotflmfao -- but the worst error of judgement i have seen you make, wasting your time trying to reason with dj.
a snippet in the paper here said the less intelligent tended to overestimate their intelligence and conversely.
a couple of days later another snippet said americans were the most likely to overestimate.
please do not interpret this as anti-american as i am not and find both to be logical.
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
the easiest way to get shot is to carry a gun. atticus finch

Quick someone ask for drugs, lots of drugs! That way I can have a real excuse for deleting this awful bickering thread.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

xtcxtc
I couldn't over estimate my intelligence
because i took a IQ test which is accurate.
There's NO WAY it couldn't be accurate.
If you need the PROOF then let me know and i'll be here to prove it, guaranteed.

GOD i hate to give in to bickering and reply to this string.. god.. but i'm sorry it is something i feel way too strongly about to not .. i'll try to do it short

this is for dj skinny of course

first though i wanna say i agree with everything mr. sticky said.. god that was great.. i applaud everything you said..
first to clear it up before i get going.. i'm a girl.. i'm very straight .. i have a boyfriend and we've been going out for a long time
i think the thing that makes me feel so strongly about this is the fact that two of my best friends are gay.. they are really great guys.. and a hell of a lot .. a HELL of a lot of people don't know they're gay.. it's not obvious.. and even dj skinny wouldn't be able to tell.. you're not god.. you can't see through people.. you can't tell about everyone.. i dare you to meet them and see..
ok... i've read a lot of dj's posts.. you seem to pretty sensible and logical a lot of the time.. and then i read this and my image of you went crashing down

people have sent you mean replies because you are being very ignorant and stupid and are not even remotely looking at anyone else's point of views

skinny you talk like you live in the south on a ranch and are uneducated during the civil war time or something.. you are so so close-minded.. just cuz you haven't met a lot of gay people the percentage goes down? lol.. the world doesn't revolve around you hon.. sorry..

i've met a ton.. and not trying or going specific places either.. some are assholes of course.. but that's cuz they're people.. some straight people are assholes too.. like how you're being with this topic

ok.. one you are prejudice.. sticky is right on.. you don't wanna hang with them cuz you met some that are assholes.. that's prejudice hon.. and you are full of yourself.. bleh.. get over yourself please you're making us sick

oh wait cuz you use the f word.. not fuck.. the other one.. to apply to gay people but not to their face.. oh it's ok then.. silly me.. how could i think that's ignorant and mean
gaydar is being able to tell someone is gay.. gay people supposedly have it.. it's just slang.. not real!!! yes that means you don't have it

cuz we defend gay people, we're gay????? riiight riiiight ok sure..
i'd like to comment that e does not make you fake it makes you more open to be your real self and certainly doesn't make you gay you cant turn gay with a pill HELLO!!!!!!!!... but this is a whole other topic..

btw.. using swear words every other word doesn't make anyone think you're cool... just childish..

oh thanx for impressing us all with your iq number.. sorry that no one cares at all..

and quit signing your name like that.. after this.. i don't think you're anyone's favorite bluelighter..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nrrstar--
You must be like every other roller ate up bean eater..
You dont understand shit.
You say I dont listen to what people say and i'm closed minded.....
bullshit!!!!
I EVEN printed Mr. Sticky's letter.
I KNOW what's happening now...
EVERBODY that is arguing with me does not have an IQ as high as mine because is they did, then they would not argue with me.
You low IQ people just don't understand geniouses like me!
And YOU ARE WRONG NRRSTAR
You said, ummm what was it.....
Oh yea, you said that I said I had bad experiences with SOME gay people and now I dont want to hang out with them.
WRONG!!!!!!!
I SAID THAT I HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH EVERY GAY PERSON, NOT SOME!!!
GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!
I'LL ADMIT, THAT THERE ARE COOL GAY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT!
THERE ARE COOL GAY PEOPLE
IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD?
I HAVE NEVER SAID I HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH SOME GAY PEOPLE.
ITS ALL THE GAY PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN AROUND.
I ALREADY SAID IN ANOTHER POST THAT I HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES I GUESS.
SO I WOULD RATHER NOT HANG WITH GAY PEOPLE.
LET ME RE-PHRASE....IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND...
I WOULD NOT MIND HANGING WITH A GAY, BUT I DONT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH A FAG.
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
I DONT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH NIGGERS, BUT I WOULDN'T MIND HANGING OUT WITH A BLACK PERSON.
IS THIS ENOUGHT FOR ALL YOU TO UNDERSTAND?!
IF NOT, I WILL KEEP TELLING YOU UNTILL EVERY LAST IDIOT UNDERSTANDS!!
MAYBE YOU DO UNDERSTAND AND YOU'RE JUST LYING TO GET ME TO KEEP ARGUING BECAUSE I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE COULD BE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND.
I HAVE MET A LOT OF DUMB PEOPLE BUT NOT AS DUMB AS THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!!
(not all the poeple on this site are dumb)
OKAY-- NORTH STAR OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS...
YOU SAY THAT ECSTASY MAKE YOU REAL, THEN SEARCH THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BOARD AND I WILL PROVE THAT YOU ARE WRONG.
DID YOU HEAR ME?
I WILL PROVE THAT YOU ARE WRONG.
NO DOUBT, YOU ARE.
I PROVE IT.
LOOK ON THE OTHER BOARDS TO READ MY POSTS AND I WILL CLEAR THIS UP FOR YOU.
THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU ARE RIGHT AND THIS IS NOT CLOSE MINDED.
I WONT BELIVE FALSE FAKE SHIT, AND DONT TRY TO GET ME TO.
I THINK THE TRUTH IS BETTER.
NO WONDER YOU STICK UP FOR FAGS, BECAUSE YOU MUST BE ONE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE ON BEANS.
SO QUIT LYING AND STIRRING UP SHIT.
YOU ARE A FAG.
EVEN IF YOU AREN;T A FAG,
YOU ARE DUMB TO TELL ME THAT I WOULDN'T NOTIE FAGS.
I WOULD NOTICE ANY GAY OR FAG, IF THEY WERE REAL.
I ALREADY CLEARED UP THE FACT THAT IF YOU ARE ON BEANS AND ARE A FAG BECAUSE OF IT THEN YOU JUST AREN'T REALLY A FAG BECAUSE BEANS MAKE YOU FAKE.
IF YOU ARE A REAL FAG, THE YOU ARE BORN THAT WAY. YOU DONT FUCKING CHANGE...
I AM SO NICE SO QUIT BEING MEAN TO ME!
I have said all this before, so what the fuck dont you understand about it?

THIS NORTHSTAR LADY---
HEY, YOU CALL ME CLOSE MINDED AND YOU WON'T EVEN USE THE WORD FAG?!!!!
HAHAHAHAH, YOU ARE EVEN WORSE THAN MR. STICKY!
I SWEAR TO THE GOD THAT CREATED ALL OF US!

Well, maybe gay people don't like you. I've had gay people hit on me, and yeah, it's kind of annoying, seeing as how nothing will ever come of it. People tend to also think I have mass amounts of drugs on me at all times; I guess I come across as a gay drug dealer (which actually would be pretty cool).
But anyways, I used to do the same thing to girls, hit on them and all that shit, some more tastefully that others. I'm not proud of all the shit I've done in the past, I've been a complete asshole on numerous occasions. I'm getting better, I think...
I know a lot of gays and lesbians who are damn cool, and I have the habit of almost exclusively dating bisexual girls (well, my last couple of girlfreinds were bi). It's not a fetish thing, it just happens.
I don't know you personally, maybe you just give off a weird vibe or something. It wouldn't surprise me.
------------------
Aim away from face.

Ummm...skinny...how can you say in the same breath that there are cool gay people, yet you've had a bad experience with every gay person you've met? Just one of the many many MANY contradictions in your arguments you stupid dumb shit.
I never normally resort to straight out childish name calling but it seems to be the only language you understand.
Oh by the way, just so you know, Mr Sticky mentioned about pinger's girlfriend TO LET YOU KNOW HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. ie it was a way to tell you that pinger is straight. I can't believe you couldn't work that one out. At least pinger and I can have a laugh at your expense next time I see him.
miss apple

dj -- my g/f ( whose english is not too good ) was reading, slowly, your last post over my shoulder.
her first impression was you were lesbian, but when i told her you were a guy ( you are, aren't you ) she then said you must be gay, because of the way you write. ( she says all her gay friends talk like that )??????
proof of your iq -- ok send it!!

Miss Apple--
Nope, your wrong. You know very well that I understand other words besides swearing. So wuit lying, JUST so you can TRY to justify your cussing, cause it's not gonna work.
I know you were just saying that, but it WAs lying considering you MISLEAD people into thinking about it WHETHER or not they thought it was true.
Pinger can have 20 girlfrineds but he's either the biggest faggot frome eating beans, or he's trying to be cool. You never know, he could be BI-sexual.
But he's still a fag for the way he treated me. I did NOTHING to him and he came in and said extremely rude stuff about me.
I NEVER contradict myself. If you htink that, then that's your fuckin problem.
I said I'm not prejudice. And I'm not stupid. I know that there are cool gay people.
Just because I haven't met one, doesn't mean their not around....
That's the stuppidest most prejudice remark yet.
So, you're saying that if you met a FEW gays OUT OF THE WHOLE community (obviously) that were rude assholes, then YOU would think THERE ARE NO COOL GAY PEOPLE?
If so, then you ARE prejudice. Or maybe just dumb.
Because I know there MUST be some gays that are cool. Just because I have never met them, doesn't mean I think all gays are fags.
This is for XTCXTC--
I'm sorry your girlfriend got the wrong impression. I am not gay at all. I am completely straight. So she was wrong. I am a guy. Listen to my music, and you can tell : )
http://www.mp3.com/djskinnygee
click that, then you will be at my MP3.com page and i have many songs you can listen to any or all of them for free. I would reccomend using Winamp to do it.
The first song on my site is called REAL SPEEDCORE
Please check out that one first.....It's 5000 BPM and I'm trying to get it # 1 on the charts.
Thanks.