Help! I was just told 75% of ravers are gay!

everyone take a look at evil's profile. his hobbies include bitches, e and da bitches. seriously, i wish Jase would institute some kind of online IQ test that people had to pass before they could register as a bluelighter.

SupaspeeD,
smile.gif

------------------
...but just a minute, I hope there's a tomorrow. 'Cause I don't like what's goin' on the world, I'm scared of that; more than drugs...I'm not afraid of them. I'm just scared, ya know? Everybody is...

I just moved into a new house and I was the one that bought a toaster. Does that mean me and evil can get down and dirty?
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

75% of people at raves are gay?
Damn... you just don't know how it feels to come to work, check into Bluelight and find out that there's a high probability that I might be gay.
Shit.

'im with the majority on this one.....who cares? its my belief that at least 75% of the party kids are at least BI, if not GAY. i mean c'mon, when someone's rollin, they have potential to hook up with anyone, becuz everyone looks so hot to them, even tho its more than likely they're pretty busted. but anyway, who cares, i never had a problem with being gay at a party, nor has anyone given me any problems.
~*RICKY*~

mk...i don't get the point of this post at all. y does it matter?? do i have some funky germs bc i am bi?? does muh preference make a parttee less fun? ok then. who cares!!!
i agree with whoever said when u r rollin every1 looks hot. bc i was rollin the first time i kissed a girl and it was the best thing ever.
------------------
kandie huggies and kissies 4 all
*~*plur*~*
¤Þ®ÏÑÇɧ§¤
*~*remember when we first met...friends until the end...i'll hold u in muh heart...until we meet agian...*~*---happy hardcore:)
kandie luvin jungle!

Hey Puddle Princess... Your Bi cooties scare Evil-Extacy-
But they don't scare me.
smile.gif

Gay, straight, bi... who cares, as long as YOU sleep with the gender(s) YOU want to sleep with, what does it matter who does what with who?
------------------
"I'm so bored of cowards
who say what they want
Then they can't handle
They can't handle love"
-----Bjork- "5 Years"

I was kinda suprised to see a post such as on here, i was under the impression EVERYONE was heaps nice, but obviously there is one EVIL BASTARD.
what does sexual preference matter, when people are going there to have fun???
No really, Evil ecstasy, i don't think you have re-posted here, are you afraid of gay people???
Let me just say, yes it is normal to KNOW of more gay people at raves, but i think that is because eveyone is accepting, well most.
Altho 75%, prolly not dude.
But even if some way that happens to be true, then accept it, or leave, maybe you have too many issues....
Personally, conversation with gay guys is more appealing to me, as generally they are nicer guys, unlike you red-neck homophobes, and gay female, i can't tell the difference as these people ARE exactly that, just the same as everyone else, they have made one simple choice, or accepted a fact and are not afraid of it, and the way i see it is they don't deserve any sort of praise for this, as people do not need praise when they chose to be heterosexual- and it is no different.
we are all equals, so again i say
what does it matter, who cares.....
ciao
------------------
In a time of ancient gods, warlords and kings... a land in turmoil cried out fo a hero.... she was xena- a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle.
The power, the passion, the danger ..... her courage would change the world.

wow.
------------------
WARNING: We have broken the reality barrier, your armor defies the laws of physics.
***The effect that makes MDMA different from other drugs is empathy, the sensation of understanding and accepting others.

LOL. .. all I can say is LOL
I dont go gay bashing .
Chill out.
whats shoved up your ass.. wait never mind.
PEACE.

Help! I was just told 75% of statistics are made up on the spot!

Jesus,
I wish 75% of ravers were gay. That would be heaven.
And if 75% of ravers were gay, well, I would probably want to become a raver. And then, no longer would 75% of ravers be gay, it would be more like 75.015% gay.

i totally agree with you, tokyo amphibian.
whats up with tokyo rave scene???
there are like no gays at parties. =(
seems like everyone has a girlfriend! lol.
im missing the states already...
smile.gif

s

Nice call evil - but don't you know that whenever a BL'er goes OS, BL sends along the three gayest men, preferably big hairy dominating ones, to keep you company and to help you shower? They only get single beds for all four of you as well.
Welcome to bluelight.ru
*watches as evil cancels all plans*

Gay, straight, Bi...it dosent really matter as long as you can be yourself and love others. The scean is all about Unity and and the common good. Party to have fun and experiance life. Leave all the phobias at home....Personally , I love everyone , and wish the best for everyone. And people who are open about being diffrent from the main stream are usually more trust worthy then the rest.
------------------
Flying is a reletive term.....

Ashke..you are hillarious..once again! :)
Spencer..you flamer..now I am never commin over!! Haha Spence..jk..(I only got much luv for ya) :)
~Kat
------------------
~* One people...One plannet...One vibe *~

everyone's NOT a little gay. I'm hardcore and straight. I think this is true. I'd say that 95% of ALL RAVERS/ROLLERS or whatever ARE GAY!
I wouldn't mind EXCEPT EVERY GAY person I've ever met was a rude asshole. For instance some fag was dancing around me at a club trying to hit on me. That was very rude considering he didn't even know if I was gay or not. I'm sure he could tell that I was straight too. I don't look gay at all. Also my mom had a gay friend and he kept saying, Oh god! Your song is sooo cute! I was getting all pissed off and shit. My point is that I am NOT prejudice against gay people at all but I have had ALL BAD experiences with them so I would rather not be around them UNLESS I knew that they weren't going to do anything stupid. I mean a lot of gay people are pretty damn funny and I have to give them that so I wouldn't mind being around them if it wasn't for that stupid shit that a lot of them do. But I can see most of these messages defend gay people and that's because all thse people are probably on beans and are gay themselves. You're not real like that. Ecstasy makes you fake and turns you gay. Luckily I was so staright to begin with that it never did that to me.

I don't know about these statistics, but I DO know that I'm gay, totally cute, and extreeeeemely funny
smile.gif

And Skinny DJ, judging from what I've seen of your previous posts you don't have to worry about me hitting on you, dude.
(but if I did, you would become part of the 75% too....trust me)
:)