Help! I was just told 75% of ravers are gay!

I didnt get my toaster oven, so I converted back to straight. They gave me a set of the cutest little knives, with black handles. Looks beautiful with my carpet and the drapes too...!

Y'all got toaster ovens and knive sets? I'm gonna have to file a complaint with the Gay Ravers Association - all I got was a lifetime subscription to Martha Stewart's "Living" magazine and a bunch of Barbara Streisand albums.
------------------
"Come with me, and we'll be in a world of pure imagination...."

I can't imagine a cooler place to hang out on the 'net...I just want to say I love all you peeps! Funny shit. I'm glad we can all have a good time together.

Evil- We have a special spot on the rainbow right here for you
So wheres my toaster oven dog-diddly-gonnit?

It would suck if that were true :p
Consdering that only 25% of the chics would want boys then :p
------------------
A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

***yup yup...we are ALL X-MEN***
***All the members are from the end of the rainbow**
Get the hell outtahere!! Go back to your hoodwearingchristianpreachingbombmakingcommunity!!!!
By the way..say hi to your Uncle which is also your Father!!
Now where is my toaster!?!?!?!
[This message has been edited by viol8r (edited 19 July 2000).]

hey pixl butif it were true then only 25% of the guys would want the girls and the no one would get anyone
that kinda sucks if your str8
------------------
P.L.U.R.
RUE
LOVE IS LIKE A FANTASY FOR YOU AND ME TOGETHER WE WILL DREAM OF EXTACY

Seriously, why would it be a problem? I know when I'm at a party the last thing I'm thinking about is who I can molest. It's not like some trendy booty shakin club where you go to slip things in peoples drinks and take them home, it's about plur it's just about the vibe, who cares if the guy next to you likes cock? Just care if he's happy, and if you can't, then grow up. I'm not gay, but I've met my share of homosexuals at parties, they're just as cool as everyone else.

sup,,
wink.gif
. Phat deals if this is true im getting all the honeys at the rave. fuck that gay shit!

that used to be true, in my experience. Back in the day when I truly loved raving. Now it doesn't seem to be true at all.
besides which what difference does it make? and what do you mean "help!" what, are we going to come after you, and get you all happy on e, and make you gay? LOL
seriously. who the hell cares if I am gay (which I am) or if I'm not? who cares oif ravers are gay?
stop bloody classifying people, and have fun.
------------------
Who you are never realy changes... It's who you THINK you are that does.

the lights are on, but nobody's home
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Evil , ive been raving for awhile and ive never felt like batting for the other team.
By the way evil , i herd the sky is falling,,,,,,,maybe this will be a topic tomm....moooahahah
------------------
" Strange things are a foot at the circle K"

OH NO THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think, all the gay people will kill you?
You are right about one thing... you do need help: you need someone to help you open your mind!
Gay people are cool! Grow up dood!
Sensual
"Live the life you love. Love the life you live."
[This message has been edited by sensualroll (edited 20 July 2000).]

Yep All ravers are gay! Every last one of us! Oh yeah we also love to drink and get in fights with old women.
------------------
*Smiles 8>)

The reason we're all gay is because we do E. Evil, didn't you know that doing E makes you gay?

"Help! I was just told 75% of ravers are gay!"
What a coincidence, I was just told that 100% of my ass is hairy!
smile.gif

------------------
...but just a minute, I hope there's a tomorrow. 'Cause I don't like what's goin' on the world, I'm scared of that; more than drugs...I'm not afraid of them. I'm just scared, ya know? Everybody is...

But remember, only 75% of that hairy ass is gay. Just hope its mainly the cheeks.
smile.gif

------------------
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs, and insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

I've seen more gay people at raves than anywhere else. Not 75%
I had a complex with gay people but it's good when you get over it. You can be friends with a gay guy, sit next to each other and even hug. Gay guys can be great friends. And gay chicks always seem to be hot,,,maybe thats not a good point
smile.gif