Help! I was just told 75% of ravers are gay!

I don't think so. i would say that at least 75% of ravers are straight-in cali of course. What place are you talking bout?

you know, you are carrying on like an idiot
a) why would you believe this?
b) why does it matter?
grow up

i agree completely w/pinger. if it were true. which i don't think it is. WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT MATTER!???

Last edited:
And this is a problem for you, hiding some sort of phobia? In the words of pinger "grow up"
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

believe it. we are all flamers!! most of us are cross dressers, so thats why it looks like there are straight couples at parties. we are all gay. hide the kids.
------------------
-Spencer
Subconcious light gets through somehow
Yet I fail to notice
That I'm heading for the ground

The person that told you that was an ignorant twat, and youre being a gullible child for even questioning its factualty and/or its relevencey. The homosexual community were the first ones to combine MDMA and dance music though, and they kept it alive until the rest of us were cool enough to understand and appreciate it.
P.S. haste-love your sig. Billy Connolly is a madman!!!
[This message has been edited by PhysicalGraffiti (edited 18 July 2000).]

Evil, very smart posts so far. keep up the good work. (god I can't stop laughing)

ummmm...........I'm gay. :)
------------------
"Come with me, and we'll be in a world of pure imagination...."

It's true. You probably shouldn't go to raves anymore. Tell all your homophobic friends.

Yes Evil-Ecstacy-...it is TOTALLY true. Not only that, but they're out to make you gay too. In fact, every time that you post one of your many profoundly informed questions on Bluelight, they come one step closer to figuring out where you live. Please be careful.

Billy Connolly is a legend!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

hey Evil.. this whole message board is gay! Didn't you know this was a gay message board? Hey evil.. I heard you have nice abs.........
smile.gif

Yes we are. And we're going to find you and gangrape you and then squirt gay-juice on you to make you gay. That's how we convert people.
Seriously, after all the posts about this topic before, hasn't the answer always been "who cares?" ?

so a raver is 75% gay... does this mean they are straight from the knees down?
so where do i get my toaster oven?

hehehe...LOL at johnboy!
smile.gif
~*!Kristin!*~
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Kris E clipz (edited 18 July 2000).]